Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Know your limit  (Read 826 times)
summonerrk

Activity: 1358
Merit: 701

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2023, 07:21:48 PM

Anyone who invested with all his savings is just like playing a game of probability, is either you gain or you lose. And family pressure may not give you that opportunity to freely invest all your live savings or indulging scheme where you would want to borrow money for investment.

I would say it's a kind of gambling. You really don't have to invest all your savings on something. No matter how strong the project is or how confident you are. Invest on internet if you can afford to lose. Bitcoin will give you a good return in a long time period. I really believe that. But, you have to wait for a good time. I won't suggest anyone to invest somewhere by taking loan.

Exactly, people fails to understand this aspect of the principle, coupled with investing on altcoin thinking they are expanding their portfolio. Although it's good not to put all eggs in one basket because you never can tell what would happen next after investment. Apart from bitcoin, I would rather borrowed money to invest in real life properties such as; Land, Housing and partnering with some famous company ect.

Before the economic crisis of 2007-2008, real estate was a profitable investment, a 100% success option. Now, if we consider portfolio diversification, then I would think well, consider it as one of the points of deposit distribution. Altcoins are a good solution for diversification. The fact is that altcoins are a great variety, and you should invest only in proven ones. Since new altcoins in the majority are a huge risk of stumbling upon deception. In addition to diversification through a variety of coins, I would consider diversification through earning methods - PoS, DeFi, etc.

Who told you that investing in altcoins is diversification? Diversification means investing in assets other than cryptocurrencies because the entire crypto market depends only on bitcoin, assuming bitcoin disappears, no altcoins can exist. So investing in altcoins is not called diversification. Invest in gold, real estate...

The concept of portfolio diversification through altcoins is constantly encountered - ask Google.
You understood everything correctly, but at the moment all the alcoins depend on bitcoin, but this is only because everyone believes in the classics, Bitcoin. How many times have there been articles about new altcoins that called these new concepts the Death of Bitcoin? And for good reason. No one could and cannot say - will there be a blockchain so perfect tomorrow that bitcoin will become just a classic, the first coin having an unnecessary slow blockchain?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2023, 09:36:43 PM

Anyone who invested with all his savings is just like playing a game of probability, is either you gain or you lose. And family pressure may not give you that opportunity to freely invest all your live savings or indulging scheme where you would want to borrow money for investment.

I would say it's a kind of gambling. You really don't have to invest all your savings on something. No matter how strong the project is or how confident you are. Invest on internet if you can afford to lose. Bitcoin will give you a good return in a long time period. I really believe that. But, you have to wait for a good time. I won't suggest anyone to invest somewhere by taking loan.

Exactly, people fails to understand this aspect of the principle, coupled with investing on altcoin thinking they are expanding their portfolio. Although it's good not to put all eggs in one basket because you never can tell what would happen next after investment. Apart from bitcoin, I would rather borrowed money to invest in real life properties such as; Land, Housing and partnering with some famous company ect.

Before the economic crisis of 2007-2008, real estate was a profitable investment, a 100% success option. Now, if we consider portfolio diversification, then I would think well, consider it as one of the points of deposit distribution. Altcoins are a good solution for diversification. The fact is that altcoins are a great variety, and you should invest only in proven ones. Since new altcoins in the majority are a huge risk of stumbling upon deception. In addition to diversification through a variety of coins, I would consider diversification through earning methods - PoS, DeFi, etc.

Who told you that investing in altcoins is diversification? Diversification means investing in assets other than cryptocurrencies because the entire crypto market depends only on bitcoin, assuming bitcoin disappears, no altcoins can exist. So investing in altcoins is not called diversification. Invest in gold, real estate...

Well I don't know of you, others may sees it as a diversification, I don't support investing in an altcoin as it's more riskier to lose all your investment. Now lemme carefully explain what those projects owners does, they creates some token and promised what they can't even offer to investors in the name of concept and ended up deceiving you collecting your heart earn Eth, BNB, usdt and BTC. It's better to avoid them that waste your funds.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 10:58:05 PM

Avoid ending up like a friend, who used all the money he has to invest in bitcoin and also took a loan, promising the lender that he will pay back when he gets paid in a month, after a month he never received the salary, I warned him doing this, because he has no doubt mixed investment with 'whatever it takes', is it safe to call this greed? I don't know.

Now he wants me to lend him some money to at least pay the loaner back and later settle me, there is more, now I have to send him some money to buy some food.

You don't have to use all your money to invest, even if you are not married yet or have other responsibilities, the best approach when planning to invest in Bitcoin is to buy with some percentage of the money you earning, maybe through business or a job.

If you do this weekly or monthly you won't feel any pressure, always remember that health is wealth.

The thing is I think he invested in a scam, I mean in an MLM where they promise him that in small span of time his money maybe in bitcoin type will increase maybe about 2x or 3x, some other people who are new to crypto still believes in this thing, I wonder why he didn't ask you before. And I think the only way 6ou may able to help him is teach him that not all projects, ads or investments using the word bitcoin is true and he will get things so quick. It is kinda hard to be in that situation but eventually he will pass through it.
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2023, 11:12:39 PM

Don't call your friend a Bitcoin investor as he has possibly invested in one of those online Bitcoin scam projects who is Ponzi that lures and scams their victims using bitcoin.
-The same thing can happen through the fiat dollars and the rest of the other paper currencies so it is not only peculiar to Bitcoin alone.
-Because there is no way your friend will lose holding Bitcoin,  and from the look of things your friend does not have basic knowledge of bitcoin and investment.
-And even you seem not to also be knowledgeable enough to educate your friend at this point, so this is going to be a long walk for both of you of am to advise, I will say you should avoid the Ponzi scheme and all the other investments because 99.9% of them are scam.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 12:56:05 PM

The concept of portfolio diversification through altcoins is constantly encountered - ask Google.
You understood everything correctly, but at the moment all the alcoins depend on bitcoin, but this is only because everyone believes in the classics, Bitcoin. How many times have there been articles about new altcoins that called these new concepts the Death of Bitcoin? And for good reason. No one could and cannot say - will there be a blockchain so perfect tomorrow that bitcoin will become just a classic, the first coin having an unnecessary slow blockchain?
Why do you invest with your money and you go ask google? You don't trust your knowledge? When the crypto market works like the stock market, i.e. the tokens work independently without being too dependent on a certain coin, then I think investing in altcoins is called diversified. But nowadays, altcoins' life and death completely depend on bitcoin, so it is wrong to say that investing in altcoins is diversification.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 01:17:45 PM

Avoid ending up like a friend, who used all the money he has to invest in bitcoin and also took a loan, promising the lender that he will pay back when he gets paid in a month, after a month he never received the salary, I warned him doing this, because he has no doubt mixed investment with 'whatever it takes', is it safe to call this greed? I don't know.

Now he wants me to lend him some money to at least pay the loaner back and later settle me, there is more, now I have to send him some money to buy some food.

You don't have to use all your money to invest, even if you are not married yet or have other responsibilities, the best approach when planning to invest in Bitcoin is to buy with some percentage of the money you earning, maybe through business or a job.

If you do this weekly or monthly you won't feel any pressure, always remember that health is wealth.

The thing is I think he invested in a scam, I mean in an MLM where they promise him that in small span of time his money maybe in bitcoin type will increase maybe about 2x or 3x, some other people who are new to crypto still believes in this thing, I wonder why he didn't ask you before. And I think the only way 6ou may able to help him is teach him that not all projects, ads or investments using the word bitcoin is true and he will get things so quick. It is kinda hard to be in that situation but eventually he will pass through it.

We don't need to know if OP's friend invested in bitcoin or a scam MLM project, but we shouldn't invest with all our savings either. Even if it is bitcoin, it is no guarantee that his money will not be lost, bitcoin is also risky. OP's reminder is very true no matter where we invest but never invest all your money, it is wrong and not recommended.
summonerrk

Activity: 1358
Merit: 701

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2023, 03:09:19 PM

Why do you invest with your money and you go ask google? You don't trust your knowledge? When the crypto market works like the stock market, i.e. the tokens work independently without being too dependent on a certain coin, then I think investing in altcoins is called diversified. But nowadays, altcoins' life and death completely depend on bitcoin, so it is wrong to say that investing in altcoins is diversification.

And you are not interested in other opinions, but always insist only on your own? For a long time there has been a tendency to weaken the dependence of the price of Altcoins on Bitcoin. Read about the Pearson coefficient for Altcoins and BTC. And also the correlation betwwen BTC with Solana.
And doesn't it seem strange to you that Bitcoin with an outdated blockchain will always be the central cryptocurrency?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
danadc

Activity: 966
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2023, 05:04:31 PM

Don't call your friend a Bitcoin investor as he has possibly invested in one of those online Bitcoin scam projects who is Ponzi that lures and scams their victims using bitcoin.
-The same thing can happen through the fiat dollars and the rest of the other paper currencies so it is not only peculiar to Bitcoin alone.
-Because there is no way your friend will lose holding Bitcoin,  and from the look of things your friend does not have basic knowledge of bitcoin and investment.
-And even you seem not to also be knowledgeable enough to educate your friend at this point, so this is going to be a long walk for both of you of am to advise, I will say you should avoid the Ponzi scheme and all the other investments because 99.9% of them are scam.

One of the things that people fall for the most is the ponzi scheme, they may not believe in Bitcoin but if they are offered a ponzi scheme with Bitcoin they will take it because they talk about profits in a short time, and it is impossible for anyone to enter a scheme With 10usd I left in 4 weeks with 1500 dollars, that was done in my country and people got involved as if it were the only thing that existed to earn money and for some it did not end well because when it comes to money things can get out of control, Not everyone reacts the same when it comes to money being taken from them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kelechi

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 09:49:54 AM

Actually it is harder to make them understand it is scamm and they should not "invest" more
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 10:03:40 AM

The risk of an all-in investment is something like this. the bad thing is that he doesn't even invest what he has, he dares to borrow money to invest in crypto. well, I feel it was a bad decision. even more so if he does not guarantee that the place of investment is a legit place. I'm curious, where did he invest, what was the price of the bitcoin he bought, and what was the promised payment amount?

However, investing in crypto is something that can be very profitable, but we need to be aware of the risks. There's been a lot of advice given not to use the money you're currently using, and to use money that doesn't affect your life. However, many people are willing to take risks when they hear other people's success stories. well, it doesn't matter to people who are ready to take the risk. but when something like this happens, I think a lot of people are not ready. However, this is a lesson for all of us not to rush into decisions. I can only feel sorry for what happened to your friend.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 954

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 01:32:04 PM

One of the things that people fall for the most is the ponzi scheme, they may not believe in Bitcoin but if they are offered a ponzi scheme with Bitcoin they will take it because they talk about profits in a short time, and it is impossible for anyone to enter a scheme With 10usd I left in 4 weeks with 1500 dollars, that was done in my country and people got involved as if it were the only thing that existed to earn money and for some it did not end well because when it comes to money things can get out of control, Not everyone reacts the same when it comes to money being taken from them.

Well, if there is an understanding where you carry your money, and even more so when you know that this is a financial pyramid, then what can be the claims? In this case, you need to be prepared to be left without money.

Even when it comes to investing in bitcoin, there is a lot of talk about investing only the amount you are willing to lose. It doesn't have to be this way, but it's like a warning that this is an investment with a lot of risk. And this is even more true for everything else, all other tokens except for bitcoin, which carry even much greater risks.

Investments must be diversified, this will protect you. If you nevertheless place more emphasis on some direction, then this is only under your responsibility. Most of my investments are in bitcoin, but I understand what I'm doing.
fadhilz123

Activity: 1302
Merit: 255

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 03:38:04 PM

We don't need to know if OP's friend invested in bitcoin or a scam MLM project, but we shouldn't invest with all our savings either. Even if it is bitcoin, it is no guarantee that his money will not be lost, bitcoin is also risky. OP's reminder is very true no matter where we invest but never invest all your money, it is wrong and not recommended.
Most of these investors are people with very mature and mature minds, so they can certainly manage their own assets very well. And in terms of investing, it is not recommended to be too forced because everyone has necessities of life that must always be taken care of as well, so you need to set aside money for this besides investing in the hope of future profits.

Well, in this case it is very important to make a selection of the funds to be used and that includes for investment because after everything is arranged very well and seeing that there are excess funds to make investments, that's where the decision to invest is made appropriately. Not when you have money to make an investment and the next day you have to endure hunger.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mr.corol

Activity: 168
Merit: 58

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2023, 04:22:53 PM
Merited by fillippone (2)

In my opinion, if he had invested some of his money in Bitcoin, he wouldn't be so poor. But because of his mistake he is destitute today. We must be careful not to make the same mistake as this brother. None of us will invest in Bitcoin beyond our means.

But when the brother is absolutely destitute. If only I had such resources and qualifications. Then I would have helped that brother a little. I pray that he can quickly return to his previous position.
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2023, 04:55:20 PM

This is great advice for beginners in the world of investing.  Currently, I have found many of my investor friends who have experienced losses in stock or crypto trading.  Perhaps this is because they have been influenced by their fellow leaders who make many promises of profit.  They have told many good things about an investment but they have forgotten to tell about the risks they will face in the world of stock or crypto trading.  I think it's good for new investors to continue to learn from old investors who have learned a lot in the world of trading.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2023, 04:56:00 PM

Is it that the bitcoin that he invested in was also lost? If not why worry and and you are saying he so poor. I never get your point very well.  Greedy? How? For investing in bitcoin is a nice investment and he will never regret in it. The only area I will consider is the area the salary was not paid to settle the loan and the interest is rising every day, week or month all depends on the agreement between the two parties. Since he is your friend and you know that definitely he will make profit from the bitcoin investment, and also to stop the rising of the interest rate, I advise you to help him to pay the loan.

Taking loan to invest in bitcoin is not good but he has done it so the next thing now is to find solution which can solve it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2023, 08:56:48 PM

()

Actually it is harder to make them understand it is a scam and they should not "invest" more
When scammers get a hold on someone they are sometimes uncontrollable until they are 100% scammed then their eyes will open, I don't believe in any cryptocurrency business or investment that has to do with third-party involvement because bitcoin is designed to eliminate their party system that has been a proven scam any time.
-It is better to build your knowledge and skills, to be able to carry out every activity that you think is profiting in bitcoin rather than letting another person do that for you.
Smartprofit
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1794

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2023, 10:00:53 PM

Yes, in my opinion, your friend did something rash. 

He is wrong if he thinks that bitcoin can rise significantly in price suddenly in 1 month in a bear market.  It's possible, but unlikely. 

However, it is possible that this story will have a happy ending.  Yes, given the current situation, your friend will have a hard time.  However, bitcoin is a very promising deflationary asset.  The price of bitcoin will certainly increase significantly in the future. 

If your friend manages to solve current problems, such as finding a part-time job to pay off a loan and pay current expenses, then in the future he can hit a big jackpot when the price of bitcoin reaches a new high.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1052

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 10:10:28 PM

This is great advice for beginners in the world of investing.  Currently, I have found many of my investor friends who have experienced losses in stock or crypto trading.  Perhaps this is because they have been influenced by their fellow leaders who make many promises of profit.  They have told many good things about an investment but they have forgotten to tell about the risks they will face in the world of stock or crypto trading.  I think it's good for new investors to continue to learn from old investors who have learned a lot in the world of trading.
You are not so far from the truth, there are many who start off with the wrong mindset, and this is as a result of wrong sensitization from those who introduced them to bitcoin and crypto, I have come across some people who buy bitcoin and expect to make millions from it in a week or even lesser, other go on buying random shitcoins believing it could pump so hard in a day or two so they could make alot of money, then withdraw and move on to the next, but sooner that they expected, they are hit with the reality that bitcoin, or crypto in general, is not a get rich quick scheme, many end up giving up, but those who are patient enough to wait, and build themselves as they wait, end up benefiting greatly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fara Chan

Activity: 1302
Merit: 516

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 10:45:30 PM

Some people don't understand what exactly is said about Investing in Crypto, but what your friend is doing is not a wise move, using all the money and including a loan in investing in Crypto this is a bad job and even very ineffective to do, we can said he is greedy here, this is one very bad example in Crypto investment, I think your friend does not fully understand the words that people often say "What investment will you be able to afford to lose" in the sense of being prepared to lose in the event of a crash or error .

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 10:59:22 PM

Some people don't understand what exactly is said about Investing in Crypto, but what your friend is doing is not a wise move, using all the money and including a loan in investing in Crypto this is a bad job and even very ineffective to do, we can said he is greedy here, this is one very bad example in Crypto investment, I think your friend does not fully understand the words that people often say "What investment will you be able to afford to lose" in the sense of being prepared to lose in the event of a crash or error .
When you are a complete noob and seen someone who do make huge or lots of profits then you would definitely doing the next move;

1. Tend to buy some crypto
2. Trade immediately or Invest
3. Going all in
4. Believing and waiting that they could be rich overnight.

This is the primary or common mistake when we are still a noob but sooner or later you would realize on whats the real deal within this market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████