Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Capitalise on Bitcoin Bull Run  (Read 213 times)
martinex

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 04:40:58 AM

We would see different things happening with different people but those who have trusted Bitcoin will keep trusting it whether it is a bull or bear market.

Everything like what you said is not wrong and if there are users who typically hold BTC, I think there is no need to look at the current market, what only exists will trigger physics and make us change decisions, what we had previously planned can change.

A correction is a buying moment and speculators are also really waiting for BTC to be dumped by the whales for the process of accumulating their BTC again and this will also make other traders with short-term models also be pressured to sell together and I think this is very normal.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 05:28:19 PM

I believe investors are using this bull run to make enough profits that will make them not to miss next bear run because, what some investors achieved now will give them the confidence to save some money that will allow them to buy BTC when the price is low and have the mind to hodl it for long before they can market the BTC to achieve higher profits.

I guess we are about to enter massive bull run because the price of BTC has reach $65k and, there are some signs that show that the price will reach $70k before the end of this new week for investors to sell to make a good profits.

erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 05:54:08 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2024, 06:06:28 PM by erep

I believe investors are using this bull run to make enough profits that will make them not to miss next bear run because, what some investors achieved now will give them the confidence to save some money that will allow them to buy BTC when the price is low and have the mind to hodl it for long before they can market the BTC to achieve higher profits.

I guess we are about to enter massive bull run because the price of BTC has reach $65k and, there are some signs that show that the price will reach $70k before the end of this new week for investors to sell to make a good profits.
Many investors are taking short term profits to predict the market will soon reach a new ATH this week, they have high funds to trade for big profits despite the impact of a few percent increase, but I suggest waiting for the next market correction because whales are taking big profits from the bull market currently and this could potentially experience a drastic decline, so save your fiat to start investing at low prices and we will gain profits in the bullish era reaching a higher ATH after the halving.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 10:14:08 AM

Bitcoin is on a bull run, so investors are encouraged to capitalise on this bull run. To Make The most  of the bull run consider investing and staying informed on trends. 2024 is exciting for Bitcoin, Bitcoin's strong performance this year is indeed impressive. It is a great opportunity for investors. To invest in a bull market is considered you buy when the price  is rising and of which there is a significant potential growth.
During a bitcoin bullish market indulging in a good investment and capitalising on it will be the difference that will take your profit to another level, some popular strategies. Buy bitcoin by implying DCA method to accumulate because bitcoin now is $52  and it's expected to hit $100k by end of the year so there will be gains if capitalise on it right now don't wait for the DIP . Then HODl to maximise your profit and reduce loses , consider using Relative strength index (RSI) to make good HODL decisions,  DYOR to navigate through the market, Then you can consider taking profit with strategies when the price is right for you. Bull markets can be dangerous if you let greed cloud your decisions, so consider selling gradually as the Market peaks. It is not too late to capitalise on a Bitcoin bull run  and making profit is guaranteed with its potential growths of Bitcoin.

But who says that "it's expected to hit $100k by end of the year..."?

I would seriously like to ask 10 of those self-proclaimed experts like Mike Novogratz and I bet that most of them wouldn't get close to the actual end of the year price with their estimates. When a ton of gurus throws out their estimates into the wild, of course some of them will be right, but that doesn't actually make them a guru.

This time one thing is almost certain: there is so much institutional momentum involved in the price development that we won't crash to 20k again. I think governments and organizations alike have understood that owning BTC is obligatory. There is no specific number anyone should own, but disregarding it altogether can't be a smart move.

Whether you take the Russian or the American government stance on BTC, I am quite sure that both of them own tons of BTC.It wouldn't be particularly smart to publicly tell the world how great BTC is if the goal is to accumulate a lot of it before it goes to the moon and becomes geopolitically relevant.

That's why I think this bull run still has a lot of momentum left in the tank. But I couldn't give a reasonable guess where the price could peak in 2024.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████