Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Incredible Bitcoin stories to ginger our BItcoin accumulation  (Read 52 times)
Callido (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 04:26:20 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2024, 10:10:25 PM by Callido

Seems most people only talks about Laszlo Hanyecz the guy who exchanged his 10,000 Bitcoin for a pizza making him popular, leading to the celebration of the World Bitcoin pizza day often celebrated on the 22nd of May. Luck to the guy who sold the pizza, talking about Jercos who sold to Laszlo and all the transactions happened here in this forum, I wont be surprised if some persons still don't know it all happened here in Bitcointalk.

This is now getting very interesting, do you know there are many more of this success stories which we don't know about yet to be revealed, how many lived their dreams lives from making huge profits from their early investments.

One person to talk about is Heather Delaney, a business professional who began her investment with just as little as £5 just for a start then steadily continue adding up to her portfolio not knowing how promising Bitcoin can become giving her a 500% increase before her retirement, it was part of her pension plan to own Bitcoin. Heather saw Bitcoin as an investment unlike Jeremy Gardner who saw Bitcoin as a means of fast payment in exchange of services, this tells on how differently we can see things, different views but same achievement.

Another interesting person is Kristoffer Koch who read a whitepaper published by Satoshi Nakamoto on Bitcoin, it did interest him same way we all are here in this forum just about Bitcoin. Koch bought with a whooping sum of $26.60 which amounted to 5,000 Bitcoins literally small back then but he held his portfolio for a longer time giving him enough profits at the time he sold.

This could be an opportunity for us to enter the market and begin accumulating Bitcoin, anytime soon could be partially late, we got to take the bold step even when our friends or the government criticize what we believe in, i mean Bitcoin.

Source: https://www.cointree.com/learn/bitcoin-success-stories/
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mekie21

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 05:02:28 PM

I agree with what you've said,
But there people that does not know the importance of cryptocurrencies and it values and there are those that do not have any ideas what it entails or how much benefit they can get from cryptocurrency. With the class of persons I have had opportunity to come across with their level of orientation, you can't convince them to put their money into what their profit is being projected to a certain period of time before they achieve it, rather they want it in a very short period of time.

I will suggest creating an avenue where cryptocurrencies and it's importance is being thoroughly emphasized on to these persons that doesn't know the importance of cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin precisely) and some other valuable coin.
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2024, 05:27:28 PM

E nor easy oo, I believe say any decisions wey we take now for ourselves so weda na good one or bad one e go surly affect us either positively or negatively. I no blame Laszlo for using that amount of Bitcoin take buy pizza, because only that deed sef naim help prove say Bitcoin na legit coin at that time. Nobody go like carry money go o buy fake something wey nor dey work, but apart from him, I believe say many other persons sef go don use huge amount of bitcoin take buy wattin no worth the amount of bitcoin. But if only say them see am as investment opportunity rather than just digital currency e for good well well.

I will suggest creating an avenue where cryptocurrencies and it's importance is being thoroughly emphasized on to these persons that doesn't know the importance of cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin precisely) and some other valuable coin.

I think now wey government don remove the ban from Bitcoin and other crypto some persons go use that opportunity take they do tutorial to make small cash from teaching people about crypto, how to trade etc, already we get some forex trainer for this country so Dem fit even add crypto join their scheme. Place like El Salvador wey Dem don dey use an as legal tender since, I believe them dey teach am to those wey nor know about am.
KupaCrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 08:43:34 PM

Jered Kenna: How He Take Trade Reach Success
Jered Kenna, one former Marine, waka enter Bitcoin success for one way wey no be the normal way. For 2010, e buy im first set of Bitcoins wen dem still dey worth just few cents each. As time go dey, Kenna sharpen im trading skills and diversify im crypto portfolio. Im careful strategies pay off, and e come turn millionaire through smart trading and investments for blockchain technology.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: