Bitcoin Forum
December 03, 2016, 09:47:57 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCWebHost.com - Message to Share Holders - Possible Acquisition  (Read 655 times)
cablepair

Activity: 854

https://btc-republic.com/index.php?ref=cablepair

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 12:35:34 AM

Dear Share Holders of BTCWebHost.com

I have been approached by a large well known web hosting company about the acquisition of BTCWebHost.com. The company is looking to retain my domain name and customers and sell their products / services for Bitcoins as well as their traditional payment methods. As far as this pertains to GLBSE stock holders is it could go either way, I have talked to them about GLBSE and they are interested in possibly keeping it listed however at this time it is far more likely that share holders will be bought out as part of the acquisition deal. All and any share holders please feel free to voice your questions / concerns to the below email address, I  understand you invested your money into BTCWebHost.com and I will make sure if this goes through the buy back of your shares is part of this deal.

Thank you.

Thomas Van Riper
BTCWebHost.com
contact@btcwebhost.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.