Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 05:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How far can BTC go before halving?  (Read 308 times)
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 10:34:30 PM

It's hard to say the exact number - but some such predictions are still worth considering.
Bitcoin price has a good chance of rising and hitting its new ATH again before the halving - but a correction is also difficult to avoid after.

I can expect the price to break $74K to $75K without ignoring potential downside - but of course, this is a bit difficult considering that today the bitcoin price has tested a new support level again. I don't know - maybe you should be a little more patient waiting for the good news before the halving, but I'm not thinking about that too much right now.
I think the predictions is quite correct in bitcoinn might increase more or set another ATH and can be over to $100k because now a days bitcoin investors are more smarter and more hands on in investing in bitcoin, meaning majority of the investors wants to see bitcoin become more higher and in order to do that they will need to keep their assets, holding until the price of bitcoin will be more higher, truly after halving bitcoin might have a correction because of some investors might sell thekr assets, but compared to investors that is thinking the future of bitcoin, they will remain holding and in no time bitcoin might touch the $100k predictions, and I hope it happens because just a little more push, but we will see what will happen in during and after the halving event. And I hope it will be a good movement, and we will be rewarded for holding bitcoin for this long.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 05:49:56 AM

It's hard to say the exact number - but some such predictions are still worth considering.
Bitcoin price has a good chance of rising and hitting its new ATH again before the halving - but a correction is also difficult to avoid after.

I can expect the price to break $74K to $75K without ignoring potential downside - but of course, this is a bit difficult considering that today the bitcoin price has tested a new support level again. I don't know - maybe you should be a little more patient waiting for the good news before the halving, but I'm not thinking about that too much right now.
I think the predictions is quite correct in bitcoinn might increase more or set another ATH and can be over to $100k because now a days bitcoin investors are more smarter and more hands on in investing in bitcoin, meaning majority of the investors wants to see bitcoin become more higher and in order to do that they will need to keep their assets, holding until the price of bitcoin will be more higher, truly after halving bitcoin might have a correction because of some investors might sell thekr assets, but compared to investors that is thinking the future of bitcoin, they will remain holding and in no time bitcoin might touch the $100k predictions, and I hope it happens because just a little more push, but we will see what will happen in during and after the halving event. And I hope it will be a good movement, and we will be rewarded for holding bitcoin for this long.
Or we might put it this way, we might see another all-time-high before the halving itself.  We're barely 9 days from now before the halving commence at April 20. So there are still sometime for the bulls if they want to push it as hard as they can to $75k. But overall though, getting into $73k before the halving is already a big accomplishment for us. We never thought that it's possible to see that happening as it didn't occur prior throughout Bitcoin's young history. So for me this is a sign that something big is going to happen once the halving occur and like what others are predicting, $100k or higher this year and in 2025, we will see the top price for this bull cycle.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 08:28:05 AM

Halving is just some days way and I am not interested in the price of bitcoin before halving before the next halving. What I am looking for now is the price after halving and I am expecting the price of bitcoin to increase. As for the price before halving, I do not know what it could be but I do not think bitcoin will go more $73000.
The halving is almost at hand and I think that it'll make more sense to be looking beyond it as it relates to Bitcoin price, what happens after the halving should be where price speculations focus should be now, although the Bitcoin ETF has changed most naretive of the previous halvings, example is seeing a new ATH before it. My speculation is focusing on what price can be at the end of this year, and I'm hopeful of seeing nothing less than $100k, and in the peak of bull run sometime next year to see ATH near $200k.
Even though halving also happens to other cryptos but the current schedule is for BTC, so yeah it does relates to its price and not only that but the more it will relate because it is said to lower the supply of the coin.

Maybe there is something great that will happen after the halving but a true price speculator won't only look forward on it. They can able to speculate even the daily movements of the market. BTC ETF didn't change the narrative of the previous halvings because the rise before the halving is still there. Bull run doesn't occur year after year but it's okay because we can seem to have enough this year. Once another bull run occurs a couple of years from now, there is no doubt that we will now see $200k or even more than that.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: