Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Going back to old culture.  (Read 73 times)
Jaycoinz (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 152

God is All

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2023, 05:43:02 PM

In Nigeria I think we want to go back to our old culture but the government would not say that.
   Just imagine having money in ur account yet u can not access ur money,
To withdraw no way
To transfer no way
To deposit no way.
  I have come up with an idea since we can't have access to our money if u have rice give me rice I give u beans, if u have cash exchange it with any for what u need, my people chabi I tire.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silver005

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2023, 09:53:03 PM

Yes with the look of things in the present government now it seems like we are going back to old culture, of trade by Bater but it wouldn't work because The Nigeria of today is not Nigeria of then,we are in the modern life, which think like that can no longer hold because it will bring about alot of disagreement, The technology have open the eyes of every Nigeria we are wise now, and cannot allow such to happen, not that the system of exchanging goods to goods then is bad but what I'm saying is that then people were more understandable, on like now our eyes have open, greedness everywhere,then we were living like a brother and sister but now no more..
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 711

View Profile
February 05, 2023, 10:44:53 PM

In Nigeria I think we want to go back to our old culture but the government would not say that.
To withdraw no way
To transfer no way
To deposit no way.
  I have come up with an idea since we can't have access to our money if u have rice give me rice I give u beans, if u have cash exchange it with any for what u need, my people chabi I tire.
Trade by barter is your solution? I can tell you didn’t give this critical thought before posting, we really need to work on our topics here. The reason I think the trade by barter system won’t work is because times have changed, not necessarily for the better but we have a different society now. You’re referring to a time where every household had farmlands they cultivate, barns and silos in their compound, animal farms and so on. This generation cannot even plant a orange tree how do you propose they trade goods for goods? Would it be iPhone for a bag of rice?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Nobility17

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2023, 12:06:45 AM

To withdraw no way
To transfer no way
To deposit no way.
OP, you no try for this one. Are we progressively regressing? These challenges are just because of improper planning on the side of the government which we all know would be resolved soon. Except say na cruise u wan just catch oo Grin Grin
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 627

View Profile
February 06, 2023, 10:15:21 AM

To withdraw no way
To transfer no way
To deposit no way.

In as much as we are facing alot because of the scarcity of the Naira Note we should also at least be helping our self by passing useful information.
The transfer system is working perfectly providing you have you preferred banking internet banking details or you have your mobile banking app.

The trade by barter you propose is one of the most redeculous suggestion I have ever seen since the beginning of this new note wahala.
It's kind of stressful for some of us to survive in this situation but trading a particular goods for the next is not an option at all. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 07:46:30 AM

Trade by barter can't work this time around, the society has out grown that stage in life, people are even so scared to share property this days, not to talk more of eatable items (rice beans etc) so it won't work, even if we try to give a try, e no no work...

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 11:01:20 AM

To withdraw no way
To transfer no way
To deposit no way.
Gone are the days of trade by barter,we are in a digital word which we must learn on how to cope with the system. We have advanced more than that level,it is time we accept the cashless policy system and think of how we can live with it. I do my transfers with online apps or pay a little more to withdraw from POS. As for me cash is still accessible if you need it. Most super market accepts transfer.
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 05:26:58 PM

Quote from: Jaycoinz
To withdraw no way
To transfer no way
To deposit no way.
Oh u mean trade by barter , I don't think it will work in dis our generation because technology has opened ur eyes to see what is good for us to improve our businesses and family too. One tin I know in dis cashless system dat is affecting all the 36 state in Nigeria, it will not last longer be4 ur government will do something that will make money circulation to all banks in Nigeria 4 the citizens to have access to their money anytime.

Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2023, 06:17:38 PM

That is not your idea. It has been existing since before you were even born. In BY still, dat kind of trade dey exist till now. There is a market only for dat in BY so if u sae na ur idea den u v made a biggest mistake bi dat. Nd also 4 di cash scarcity, dis week di thing dey go strong pass bcoz na di targeted week bi dis. Going back 2 di old culture is not easy and it will not be possible. World Bank will not even allow dat to happen again. If dat happens then world Bank business e don spoil bi dat. U no know sae na di Currency exchange with goods dey give world Bank money.

After di election everything go come back to normalcy. And business will come back to full Operation but the inflow of cash e no go dey like before again because dey wan to implement the cashless policy gradually now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2023, 08:59:46 PM

To withdraw no way
To transfer no way
To deposit no way.
The world is advancing so there is no way things like this can not be left out, the issue of transfer I bet you after the election there won't be any more issues of network, there is no way we can go back to the stone age, lets pray that things get better, because my brother things are getting better because is looking as if every year get waiting he they come with all we can do is to pray. and to encourage ourselves because sincerely is not easy.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███