Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to spend money determines whether you can avoid unnecessary problems  (Read 1336 times)
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 03:30:57 AM

To be mindful in spending our money can help us to avoid unnecessary problems. Always prioritize your spending, we need to make sure that we are just spending based on our needs and goals and not spending on what we want. Make a budget to help us track our spending and for us to see if we are overspending or not. Avoid getting a loan if it is not necessary. Make an emergency funds specially for unexpected medical expenses etc. in the event of emergency. 

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2023, 08:32:27 AM

To be mindful in spending our money can help us to avoid unnecessary problems. Always prioritize your spending, we need to make sure that we are just spending based on our needs and goals and not spending on what we want. Make a budget to help us track our spending and for us to see if we are overspending or not. Avoid getting a loan if it is not necessary. Make an emergency funds specially for unexpected medical expenses etc. in the event of emergency. 

Way of life and good rules for not happening bad things from the finances that you waste later. there's a lot you have to do to organize all of this. if you can manage it will be close to the success that awaits you. a lot of people can't do that.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2023, 08:45:59 AM

For example, a lot of peole complain that their income is not enough to cover their daily expenses so they can't save much money while...they spend seven bucks on a cup of coffee almost every morning, throw a hundred dollars on some gym membership cards but never show up training, have dinner with some random girl in an expensive restaurant, buy drinks in bars and waste hundreds of dollars... The list goes on and on. If you live this kind of lifestyle and at the end of months, you are running out of money or can't pay the mortgages, whose fault is this ? I can not provide any statisitics but I am sure that many people have fallen in the trap and can not get out.  I hope you are not one of them.

If we can spend in a limited way then we can save our money even from our small monthly salary. To save for the future, we should avoid some expensive things.
For example, if someone has a habit of eating at an expensive restaurant, then he has to change that habit because eating at a restaurant is usually very expensive. Instead of eating at a restaurant, we can eat with family. Not to spend more than what is necessary. we should spend only what we need. 
Many people have the habit of smoking or drinking and it is seen that they spend a lot of money on smoking and drinking which results in them being more in debt instead of saving money at the end of the month. Those who have these habits should change this habit. If these habits can be changed by oneself then it is possible to save some part of the salary at the end of the month.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
KiaKia

Activity: 672
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2023, 10:13:34 AM

Pray that you don't have a bigger problem that your money will be able to solve, imagine having a tumor in your body that will cost you thousands of Dollars to remove and all you have on you is just 5000$, this is going to be a problem unless you have family friends that cares about you and are ready to help, the most popular problems among humans is financial problems and they can still stay alive and manage what they have, but the most dangerous problem is health problem,  pray you don't become a victim of health problem.

The more you learn how to spend money wisely the lesser your problems will be, always make sure that you are saving some money aside for emergencies and always make sure to invest your money for a better future, so whatever problem comes your way you will be at least able to face them.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 10:54:25 AM

For example, a lot of peole complain that their income is not enough to cover their daily expenses so they can't save much money while...they spend seven bucks on a cup of coffee almost every morning, throw a hundred dollars on some gym membership cards but never show up training, have dinner with some random girl in an expensive restaurant, buy drinks in bars and waste hundreds of dollars... The list goes on and on. If you live this kind of lifestyle and at the end of months, you are running out of money or can't pay the mortgages, whose fault is this ? I can not provide any statisitics but I am sure that many people have fallen in the trap and can not get out.  I hope you are not one of them.

If we can spend in a limited way then we can save our money even from our small monthly salary. To save for the future, we should avoid some expensive things.
For example, if someone has a habit of eating at an expensive restaurant, then he has to change that habit because eating at a restaurant is usually very expensive. Instead of eating at a restaurant, we can eat with family. Not to spend more than what is necessary. we should spend only what we need. 
Many people have the habit of smoking or drinking and it is seen that they spend a lot of money on smoking and drinking which results in them being more in debt instead of saving money at the end of the month. Those who have these habits should change this habit. If these habits can be changed by oneself then it is possible to save some part of the salary at the end of the month.

Indeed, if we are determined and want to do something, no matter how difficult, we can still do it. Those who give hundreds of excuses when they can't save money, it's because they haven't seen the importance of it, and they don't want to. For these types of people, advice will never be enough. Only when they really have a hard time in life, when they need a lot of money to solve that problem, they realize that saving is very important. For me, saving is more important than investing, I will only invest when I have savings.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 11:51:44 AM

Please let me clarify first: anyone who is extremely poor or wealthy is not included in this discussion. Only those who are employed with steady income, some savings and spare time will find this topic useful. I guess most of us are doing fine now but financially we have to face one common problem: how to spend money.  This issue leads to many consequences if not handled properly. Here I would not start any broad and subjective agruement. To deliver my message clearly, I am using some specific examples to elaborate. For example, a lot of peole complain that their income is not enough to cover their daily expenses so they can't save much money while...they spend seven bucks on a cup of coffee almost every morning, throw a hundred dollars on some gym membership cards but never show up training, have dinner with some random girl in an expensive restaurant, buy drinks in bars and waste hundreds of dollars... The list goes on and on. If you live this kind of lifestyle and at the end of months, you are running out of money or can't pay the mortgages, whose fault is this ? I can not provide any statisitics but I am sure that many people have fallen in the trap and can not get out.  I hope you are not one of them.

If you want to focus specifically on wealthy individuals, it would have been helpful to include that in your subject to narrow down the context. However, regardless of wealth, spending habits are influenced by individual discipline and financial management; whether someone is poor or rich, it is important to exercise discipline when it comes to spending money.

No matter your income level, it is very essential to strike a balance between spending and saving, even if someone earns a modest amount of $10 per month, it is not advisable to spend $8 on personal expenses without considering the need for saving for future expenses and unexpected circumstances, being disciplined in spending is essential for individuals at all income levels.

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 12:15:21 PM

In today's world where nothing is easy to get and you have to earn every penny by working hard for that you should think twice before spending unnecessarily on lame things .
The points OP is mentioning are real and that's the reason of people to end up broke and depressed because of financial burden on them.
Try to optimize your expenses and plan your monthly budget accordingly so that you should have something by the end of the Month.

axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 12:48:32 AM

Please let me clarify first: anyone who is extremely poor or wealthy is not included in this discussion. Only those who are employed with steady income, some savings and spare time will find this topic useful. I guess most of us are doing fine now but financially we have to face one common problem: how to spend money.  This issue leads to many consequences if not handled properly. Here I would not start any broad and subjective agruement. To deliver my message clearly, I am using some specific examples to elaborate. For example, a lot of peole complain that their income is not enough to cover their daily expenses so they can't save much money while...they spend seven bucks on a cup of coffee almost every morning, throw a hundred dollars on some gym membership cards but never show up training, have dinner with some random girl in an expensive restaurant, buy drinks in bars and waste hundreds of dollars... The list goes on and on. If you live this kind of lifestyle and at the end of months, you are running out of money or can't pay the mortgages, whose fault is this ? I can not provide any statisitics but I am sure that many people have fallen in the trap and can not get out.  I hope you are not one of them.

I agree with you if an individual will live above his means they would face a bigger problem their debts might boost up if they would continue to spend more than they earn. Those kind of lifestyle is ok if your income is exceptionally high and you have a lot of excess money. But if you earn a little or minimum you have to set budget and avoid impulsive purchases. If you want that kind of lifestyle and you just earn minimum you should find another source of income that can sustain your lifestyle. As for me i am not one of those people who live beyond my means. I do carefully budget my salary to be able to sustain my daily financial needs.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 01:01:07 AM

Ones living on rent with mediocre income are really in limbo. I mean they don't feel poor, they don't feel rich. Just something in between. This is why I suggest people to consider yourself poor rather than rich because to hit rich status you need to make more money or save more money. Its so sad for middle class people I know it. They feel disappointed in life. I had same experience. But best way to start is to accept your status and act accordingly.
Becassine

Activity: 1834
Merit: 776

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2023, 01:49:12 AM

they spend seven bucks on a cup of coffee almost every morning, throw a hundred dollars on some gym membership cards but never show up training, have dinner with some random girl in an expensive restaurant, buy drinks in bars and waste hundreds of dollars... The list goes on and on.
Don't need to buy a cup of coffee for seven bucks, buy a good manual coffee grinder for $100 and 2 pounds coffee beans for $50, you can drink it for 1-2 months.

Don't need to have gym membership, just workout without gym facilities e.g. push up, sit up, running, etc.

Don't need to have a dinner in an expensive restaurant, there's a lot delicious street foods you can choose.

Don't drink, it's unhealthy, expensive and addictive.

After all it depends on each person choice, my choice is the right one while majority of people will pick the left one.

At first I really wondered in which country you pay 7 dollars for a cup of coffee or 100 dollars for a coffee grinder... It seems that coffee is that expensive in Seoul or Doha. I guess the revenue goes with that price point. For the poor it must be very difficult in those countries.

Non-essential expenses are linked to the pleasure that we believe they provide and which strongly resemble habits or even addiction.

Every human being knows that smoking, drinking, taking drugs is expensive and is not particularly good for health, but the brain having associated it with pleasure, it is very difficult to get rid of it. It's the same with compulsive spending. We think it makes us happy but in the end we pile up piles of clothes for nothing.

When we reach a stage where we have difficulty paying our rent or other essential things, we have to rethink our way of having fun: having dinner with friends at home is fun and it costs less than a restaurant, riding a bike to get around when you can etc etc etc.

It's not easy to change your habits, sometimes you have to be very creative to save money, but sometimes it becomes vital.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cheema02

Activity: 406
Merit: 335

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2023, 05:18:12 PM

Making a budget is good habit, and I like those people who make a budget for any step they take in life. I see many people who are poor because they don't make budget, they spend a lot of money by purchasing things that are burden on them. They only want comfort and want life of rich people. They trapped into this. When a person has 250$ salary, he cannot afford a big apartment, but they take a big apartment and then they have to work day and night. This is a big problem that I noticed. And I noticed a lot of people who have low salary but their cash management skill is very high and they are enjoying a happy life.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eightdots

Activity: 770
Merit: 706

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 05:32:42 PM

Making a budget is good habit, and I like those people who make a budget for any step they take in life. I see many people who are poor because they don't make budget, they spend a lot of money by purchasing things that are burden on them. They only want comfort and want life of rich people. They trapped into this. When a person has 250$ salary, he cannot afford a big apartment, but they take a big apartment and then they have to work day and night. This is a big problem that I noticed. And I noticed a lot of people who have low salary but their cash management skill is very high and they are enjoying a happy life.

There are many people who buy things they don't need and don't use them. What they do is pure consumerism. This is why the price of everything increases and the person who really needs it cannot buy goods. I can say that the world has become like this in recent years.

We need to classify our needs in order of priority. We should not shop on impulse. When we write down the shopping we have done for 1 month, we will see many unnecessary things. We bought many things we shouldn't have and spent money unnecessarily. Sometimes we need to see the mistake we made by making a list.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1652
Merit: 425

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 06:48:56 PM

I progressed here and right now I can say that I wasn't really rich or poor since I had a stable income already and probably good enough savings and investment but still I wasn't some rich guy or successful enough. The most obvious trick that I learned is just to dont spend on something that you can't afford, it's okay to buy and reward yourself sometimes especially if you feel drained from work, etc. But the first thing you should ask yourself every time you go to buy something is can you afford to buy it? if you think you can then yes, for example, if you are going to buy something worth 100$ then maybe compute on your salary, if you have a salary for example of 500$ then probably you can afford it since you're going to earn in next month easily. The worst thing is buying something like an iPhone, laptop, or gadget because you just want it, with a very low salary you gonna use your credit card which is a very bad move because it's going to be difficult to pay that plus interest

Also, make sure to keep track of your income and spending, we mostly doesnt know where the money goes because we dont really track our expenses its a good trick in my experience, you're also gonna need multiple income streams for sure, so that you can also invest and afford whatever you want.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 07:25:01 PM

There are many people who buy things they don't need and don't use them. What they do is pure consumerism. This is why the price of everything increases and the person who really needs it cannot buy goods. I can say that the world has become like this in recent years.

We need to classify our needs in order of priority. We should not shop on impulse. When we write down the shopping we have done for 1 month, we will see many unnecessary things. We bought many things we shouldn't have and spent money unnecessarily. Sometimes we need to see the mistake we made by making a list.
I did have this shit experience back in the past since im a credit card holder which had been granted with a big credit limit on which since its my first time on bearing out such card which on the time that you are inside of a mall then lots of things that you would really be having in mind which you would really be liking to purchase on since you know that you do have a card which could really be able to buy up things without having that cash on your pocket and since its my first time then i did make myself fall into the trap on which buying up things which arent really that relevant or something that would really be useful for long term but instead i did make
purchases which it did really satisfy my impulsive materialistic part and here comes the time with those due dates then this is where things starts on being fucked up on which paying up those amounts that you had
been able to purchase or else you would be paying up that minimum amount due monthly if you cant pay it as a whole and this is where those debt chain would be starting and this is the hardest lesson that i do have
and been resolved for how many years because of that unwise spending.This is why its a must avoid thing in the first place. Dont make yourself that impulsive.

letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 07:40:05 PM

If anyone should have the money to lavish in the manner as op narrates it then mean they are financial alright like they ain't lacking the money in terms of spending, what they are lacking is rather the attitude of spending the money wisely in a meticulous spending on useful and necessary things under a budgeted plan. Wasteful spending is something a few people that have a good source of monthly income are suffering from, like before the month runs to the middle of the month they have spent their income all of it in the way op narrates.

People that spends money this way usually get to realize their self when the money is no more there, a little hardship straighten a nut in their brains to quit from such wasteful spending but I as much as the money keep flowing in as they keep spending it's very hard to see them having a thought if getting out of such lifestyle.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2023, 07:56:05 PM

Those type of people are living their lives beyond their means and that's a wrong approach for their way of living. We can say that it is how they live and they can't afford it based on how much they are earning. If they can't endure for a while until they earn decently to afford everything, they'll always have that fight inside the family about money. It's not that bad to find a way to live comfortably but if you really can't do it for now, you need to be patient and wait until it is enough with how much you're earning. Because if not, too many troubles are going to happen at most times especially with relationships.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 09:49:37 PM

Those type of people are living their lives beyond their means and that's a wrong approach for their way of living. We can say that it is how they live and they can't afford it based on how much they are earning. If they can't endure for a while until they earn decently to afford everything, they'll always have that fight inside the family about money. It's not that bad to find a way to live comfortably but if you really can't do it for now, you need to be patient and wait until it is enough with how much you're earning. Because if not, too many troubles are going to happen at most times especially with relationships.
They wont really be able to learn those real things in life on the time that they havent been able to encounter or experience hardship on which it would really be just that normal that they would be buying their wants
and wont be minding about the possible risks later on.Just like on what mentioned above that on the time that due date comes then this is where the time that you would really be panicking out specially if you dont something to pay and this is something that should really be avoided in the first place. You should be wise and having that good management when it comes to spending. Only buy on the things which are important or in priority because if you are really that not good on management then you would really be ending up on being poor. You might be living like a king in 1 day but you would really be suffering forever if you arent that wise on taking decisions.
Be wary on your spendings and prioritize on things which like those food,clothing,insurance,saving for emergency on which i could say that these are the main priorities that we should really be focusing into.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
uneng

Activity: 2030
Merit: 778

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 12:00:40 AM

they spend seven bucks on a cup of coffee almost every morning, throw a hundred dollars on some gym membership cards but never show up training, have dinner with some random girl in an expensive restaurant, buy drinks in bars and waste hundreds of dollars... The list goes on and on.
If you are used to this lifestyle, it's hard to go back. Nobody wants to return to a previous status they were before. It's a rising progressive line in life that makes it rewarding and leads us to self-realization. It's not about the expensive coffee, the girl, restaurant or the drinks. It's about the environment you are attending to and how you feel good to be there. It's inspirational.

You won't feel the same if you attend to the coffee shop where the cup of coffee costs 0,50$, giving up on going out with girls, due to it being expensive, or drinking at a cheap dirty pub. Everyone wants to live the best as they can, so I really don't blame people who are trying to do this their way.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bloodseekers

Activity: 770
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 01:58:47 AM

If you are used to this lifestyle, it's hard to go back. Nobody wants to return to a previous status they were before. It's a rising progressive line in life that makes it rewarding and leads us to self-realization. It's not about the expensive coffee, the girl, restaurant or the drinks. It's about the environment you are attending to and how you feel good to be there. It's inspirational.

You won't feel the same if you attend to the coffee shop where the cup of coffee costs 0,50$, giving up on going out with girls, due to it being expensive, or drinking at a cheap dirty pub. Everyone wants to live the best as they can, so I really don't blame people who are trying to do this their way.
In living life, everyone will certainly do what makes them feel comfortable with what they do and does not make other people feel disturbed by what they do, each person has different ways of making themselves happy with what they do so that they are happy. You are right, everyone certainly wants their life to be better than yesterday and of course they do it in their own way.
zaim7413

Activity: 1232
Merit: 332

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 03:39:44 AM

There is no other party to blame other than you, when you know your finances are not okay, why should you increase your lifestyle which makes you run out of money at the end of the month. Managing finances is important to free you from financial problems, one way is by stopping/reducing expenses that are not really needed in order to increase savings at the end of the month.
You must be able to differentiate between wants and needs, spend your money to buy the things you need, not waste it where you don't need it. You must be able to discipline yourself in spending money to maintain financial stability at the end of the month.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: