Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] S19 Pro 1-3 units depending on pricing  (Read 163 times)
WhyFhy (OP)

Activity: 1430
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 22, 2023, 04:12:50 PM

Looking for 1-3 units.
Use of escrow okay and encouraged.
Located in TX.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PopoJeff

Activity: 414
Merit: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 11:45:24 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2023, 12:26:12 AM by PopoJeff

I have 3 s19j pros.  One is 104th, two are 100th.  My electric cost doubled in the last year and I'm not profitable anymore.  For the last year, I've been taking turns running them here n there for a few hours. All in all, in great condition.  Considering my power cost and price of btc, not sure how long it'll be til I'm profitable again. They're collecting dust right now. I'm considering holding til btc spikes to either run or sell, or cut losses now.  
  Let me know if you want to talk, and what your budget is.  I'm located in PA.

Home garage miner: (3) S19j pro
Carlus

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 12:18:53 PM

I have 3 s19j pros.  One is 104th, two are 100th.  My electric cost doubled in the last year and I'm not profitable anymore.  For the last year, I've been taking turns running them here n there for a few hours. All in all, in great condition.  Considering my power cost and price of btc, not sure how long it'll be til I'm profitable again. They're collecting dust right now. I'm considering holding til btc spikes to either run or sell, or cut losses now.  
  Let me know if you want to talk, and what your budget is.  I'm located in PA.

I would be interested. Either in buying them or I can host them for you if we split the profits. I have 0.02 USD/kwh
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 01:53:16 PM

I have 3 s19j pros.  One is 104th, two are 100th.  My electric cost doubled in the last year and I'm not profitable anymore.  For the last year, I've been taking turns running them here n there for a few hours. All in all, in great condition.  Considering my power cost and price of btc, not sure how long it'll be til I'm profitable again. They're collecting dust right now. I'm considering holding til btc spikes to either run or sell, or cut losses now. 
  Let me know if you want to talk, and what your budget is.  I'm located in PA.

I would be interested. Either in buying them or I can host them for you if we split the profits. I have 0.02 USD/kwh
.02 ? Where is your facility located?

I'm real curious how you could manage to strike a deal like that , because I haven't heard anything like that in a long long time.

Your also a new account asking for 1BTC loan.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
Carlus

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 01:56:02 PM

I have 3 s19j pros.  One is 104th, two are 100th.  My electric cost doubled in the last year and I'm not profitable anymore.  For the last year, I've been taking turns running them here n there for a few hours. All in all, in great condition.  Considering my power cost and price of btc, not sure how long it'll be til I'm profitable again. They're collecting dust right now. I'm considering holding til btc spikes to either run or sell, or cut losses now. 
  Let me know if you want to talk, and what your budget is.  I'm located in PA.

I'm real curious how you could manage to strike a deal like that , because I haven't heard anything like that in a long long time.

Your also a new account asking for 1BTC loan.

Norway, we still were able to secure good fixed price contracts before the prices soared later in 2022. True, thats the reason i mustered courage to create an account here. Been getting into mining recently (Well okay, latest 6 months or so)
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 6330

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 03:07:22 AM

I highly doubt he is telling the truth, 2 cents per kWh is most likely a lie, with all due respect I'd be very cautious.

As for your S19 pro, it will be pretty hard to find that model, most models that are floating for sale nowadays are S19j pro which is pretty much the same anyway, I don't sell Antminers but I think the price for S19j pro delivered to the TX including tax would be in the $2000 range, if you can't find any reliable source, reach out to me I'll try to recommend someone trusted.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Carlus

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 07:09:59 AM

Excuse me? Shoot me a private message and i will show you. I almost suspect you must be american judging by how ignorant you are.
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 10:41:29 AM
Merited by mikeywith (2)

I highly doubt he is telling the truth, 2 cents per kWh is most likely a lie, with all due respect I'd be very cautious.

As for your S19 pro, it will be pretty hard to find that model, most models that are floating for sale nowadays are S19j pro which is pretty much the same anyway, I don't sell Antminers but I think the price for S19j pro delivered to the TX including tax would be in the $2000 range, if you can't find any reliable source, reach out to me I'll try to recommend someone trusted.

Excuse me? Shoot me a private message and i will show you. I almost suspect you must be american judging by how ignorant you are.

I know best we see is about .05-.06.
This guy's only 8 post in , already offered hosting,  cheap electric , asked for a 1 Bitcoin loan , and called you ignorant in a 24 hourly timespan of signing up. But calls us ignorant for being American?

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
Carlus

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 01:23:48 PM

In summer its 2 cents and winter months 5 cents, hard facts.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 6330

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 07:13:02 PM

You are the one offering an extraordinary cheap service, it is on you to prove it, I do not think it is my job to do so.

And as for me being both American and ignorant, there is at least one wrong assumption in those two.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Carlus

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 09:46:18 PM

You are the one offering an extraordinary cheap service, it is on you to prove it, I do not think it is my job to do so.

And as for me being both American and ignorant, there is at least one wrong assumption in those two.

Cheap electricity but maybe im not the cheapest. I will ofcourse want a percentage of all mining profits. i will prove anything to the one who is interested, not gonna out myself exactly where I live. I live in Norway but I wont say what village or region unless there is an interested party.
PopoJeff

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 12:47:28 PM

Sorry. I wouldn't ship to Norway for a huge unknown.
Economy killed my electric cost.
Would consider hosting with reputable US based facility, or selling outright. 
But I'm looking to get about $2k/ea....so if I have to wait for btc to hit $35-40k for that, I will.

WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 11:51:34 AM

But I'm looking to get about $2k/ea....so if I have to wait for btc to hit $35-40k for that, I will.
My offer of 4500 for the 3 still stands.
a realistic comp is like 1700 p/unit.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
PopoJeff

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 12:18:52 PM

My offer of 4500 for the 3 still stands.
a realistic comp is like 1700 p/unit.

Appreciate the offer, and it is fair. Thank you.

It's just hard to justify in my mind to liquidate for $1500/ea when I consider how much I paid for them.  And then all the other economic factors.... will my electric cost ever drop? Will btc rise enough to make mining profitable for me again, or rise enough to sell for more? Should I double down and buy more at this lower cost in the event btc goes to 60k again. Not hurting for cash right now, so no emergency. Decisions, decisions. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: