Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZK Rollups  (Read 82 times)
zasad@ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 4268

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2023, 09:07:14 PM

I will start this topic with the opinion of Vitalik Buterin

https://www.theblock.co/post/162098/zk-rollups-likely-to-be-main-layer-2-solution-for-ethereum-says-vitalik-buterin
Vitalik Buterin predicted that ZK-Rollups will beat Optimistic Rollups in the long-term.
Buterin compared the two solutions and observed that ZK-Rollups are faster in terms of moving funds.

Optimistic Rollups vs ZK Rollups?
https://zkrollups.io/optimistic-rollups-vs-zk-rollups/

statistics
https://l2beat.com/scaling/tvl

https://zkrollups.io/

ZK Rollup Projects
https://zkrollups.io/zk-rollup-projects/

Please note that many projects do not yet have their own tokens.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BinhTrader

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 06:52:44 AM
Merited by NotATether (1)

zkRollup helps users do not need to show proof and still prove the transaction
zasad@ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 4268

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2023, 06:01:15 PM

https://www.ledger.com/blog/on-the-future-of-ethereum-charles-guillemet
Charles Guillemet, CTO at Ledger, reflects on the future of Ethereum and the protocol’s potential to support Web3’s mainstream adoption.
"Things to know:

– Ethereum, the world’s second-largest blockchain by market cap, recently underwent a significant software upgrade called The Merge, shifting from Proof-of-Work to Proof-of-Stake consensus.

– While a successful transition, questions remain about Ethereum’s scalability and readiness for the next stage of Web3’s development.

– This article delves into Ethereum’s scaling challenges and evaluates its ability to meet mainstream adoption needs. It argues that, while a flawless scaling solution does not exist yet, Layer 2s including Optimistic and Validity Rollups hold the most potential for increased scalability with a good tradeoff for the blockchain trilemma.

– More precisely, optimistic and Validity Rollups, using ZKP technology, will be key in shaping the future of Ethereum by enabling trustless, complex, and permissionless transactions at scale. "

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 06:11:17 AM

Layer 2 and scaling solutions will most likely lead the next bull market, both arbitrum and zksync still don't have a token yet and i believe if they launch their governance token we will see a very big hype that could trigger the bull market just like what happened with $UNI 2 years ago, arbitrum is the 3rd Blokchain in TVL and i believe their token will be among the top 10 coins

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 07:26:25 PM

Very surprised that the hype around ZK rollup died before it even begins, for now, the best solution fo Ethereum scaling that is indeed working is Roll up, OP and Arb are two working solutions and I will rather bet on them than theories. Though people claim that ZK rollups are very promising and most of these ZK projects have been able to raise huge amounts of money there is a reason why Starknet is not gaining huge adoption and the most popular and successful Dapp on it is moving to Cosmos. As an investor, I will only play the game phase by phase

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 10:44:00 PM

Very surprised that the hype around ZK rollup died before it even begins, for now, the best solution fo Ethereum scaling that is indeed working is Roll up, OP and Arb are two working solutions and I will rather bet on them than theories. Though people claim that ZK rollups are very promising and most of these ZK projects have been able to raise huge amounts of money there is a reason why Starknet is not gaining huge adoption and the most popular and successful Dapp on it is moving to Cosmos. As an investor, I will only play the game phase by phase

That's so true, i believe arbitrum and optimism will have better future then all zk rollups and the recent collaboration between optimism and Coinbase is the perfect proof, the competition will be between optimism and arbitrum for who will lead the layer 2 solution and in my opinion the only zk rollup that could enter the competition with them is zksync

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 04:41:40 AM

Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, recently shared his opinion that ZK-Rollups are likely to be the primary Layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum. He compared the two solutions, Optimistic Rollups and ZK-Rollups, and highlighted that ZK-Rollups are faster in terms of moving funds.

Optimistic Rollups and ZK-Rollups are both Layer 2 scaling solutions for Ethereum. Optimistic Rollups use a more optimistic approach to scaling, which means that they process transactions off-chain and assume that they are valid unless proven otherwise. On the other hand, ZK-Rollups use zero-knowledge proofs to validate transactions, which allows them to be more secure and private.

While both solutions have their advantages and disadvantages, it appears that ZK-Rollups are gaining more attention and adoption in the crypto community. According to L2beat, a website that tracks the TVL (total value locked) in Layer 2 solutions, ZK-Rollups have a higher TVL than Optimistic Rollups. Additionally, there are more ZK-Rollup projects in development, as listed on zkrollups.io.

It is important to note that many of these ZK-Rollup projects do not yet have their own tokens. This means that their success and adoption may not be reflected in the current market trends. However, it is clear that ZK-Rollups are a promising solution for scaling Ethereum and addressing its current scalability issues.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: