Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheater using multiple cheat accounts  (Read 499 times)
jesscry (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 02:49:45 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2023, 07:47:52 PM by mprep

I have been following these accounts for quite some time and looking at the alt information I see that they are very similar in campaigning, moreover, the busd migration time also coincides.
I was just looking at your post history and found you had another alt hunting topic back in August. Other than hunting alts you are not trying to contribute in anything. Is there any specific reason? It's obvious you are not new to the system. Why don't you do that from your main account. Or I am wrong?
good question mate , i am looking for merit by exposing scammers in bounty campaign .
Hopefully you succeed but merit, rank up, all these things should be a by product of the things you do in the community. You really don't need to portrait a character of a merit hunter. Many people will not like it and some day they will start digging you and will give you unnecessary troubles why you will make finding scam accusations, finding alt accounts as your full time job here.

There are many ways to earn merits. Share your knowledge, not everyone is expert in everything. You must have some specialty that you know better than anyone else. Learn bitcoin technology, seek questions on the technical boards, learn how to keep your wallet safe, share the methods of securing your bitcoin. Know the forum rules and when anyone seems confuse guide them and help them. Be friendly with everyone. Most of all spend time in the community.
I'm trying to accumulate knowledge and thank you very much for your advice

@YOSHIE have already given you the format of reporting a cheater or an alt account. But I would suggest you should venture your precious time into doing something very meaningful because finding accounts that have shared gas to each others isn't bad though but is very risky. However sending gas to another address doesn't fully shows that such person is a cheat or using alt, for such claims to be valid is when a user using same address or same telegram id and with same facebook profile in enrolling same campaign that could be automatically proven is true. Just @YOSHIE has already fetched out the two connected account

So be very mindful while sourcing out address that sent gas to each others.
I see that many managers have accused account alts by looking at their activity so I followed suit.

I think you lack of evidence I just check the address https://bscscan.com/address/0x7ca11ddf9659b433fe81beb3cf8240dd8f314842#tokentxns
You need proof that above user has an address on the chain that already write on this forum.

Maybe they are some group of friend working together?

That is actually the Binance address for a user and Usually, binance transferred to their Hot Wallet

I took a picture of the POA of them participating in the campaign together and moving the busd at the same time.  I suspect that this is the same person because they participated in the article bounty campaign most of their social media accounts exchanged likes and comments with each other , Is this cheating

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: