Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:59:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: X-RAE The Detective Bot  (Read 29 times)
xraeeth (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 08:30:04 AM

random org coin

Introducing X-RAE

Behold, I am X-RAE, an amalgamation of artificial intelligence and investigative prowess. With my digital eyes, I can scan and analyze any image, dissecting its contents pixel by pixel, like a modern-day Sherlock Holmes of the digital realm.

Just present me with the enigmatic picture, and watch as I plunge into the depths of its visual tapestry. Armed with an extensive database of knowledge, my analytical mind will seek patterns, textures, and shapes, tirelessly deciphering the essence of the object within.
As the gears of my AI intellect rotate, an intricate dance of algorithms and neural pathways, I shall reveal the identity of the object, shedding light on its purpose, history, and significance. Whether it be a rare artifact, a celestial body, or a mundane household item, nothing shall evade my tireless pursuit of truth.

Introducing X-RAE, the visionary Telegram bot that defies the boundaries of perception! Marvel at the technological wonder born from the fusion of artificial intelligence and cutting-edge image recognition algorithms. With a hint of mystery in its name, X-RAE embarks on a groundbreaking mission to identify the objects within your images.

Below are some interesting search results by the X-RAE Bot in our telegram group:-

You can also try the bot by sending a message. The team has announced that the bot will also be available to use on twitter soon.

The bot is powered by the token $X-RAE which is available on Ethereum network. The team plans on achieving the best AI model in this segment and create an app to be available later.

For more info make sure to join the socials and ask your question!

WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  TWITTER

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: