Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Life's first investment in Bitcoin by selling bicycles  (Read 502 times)
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2023, 03:44:36 AM

Everyone has their own budget, not everyone will be capable of investing thousands of dollars into bitcoin and I support this move. I mean if you didn't need your bike, that means you should not be really worried about it in the end, let it be how it is right now and invest whenever you can.

Yes, the drop has been bad for most people, but do not be worried, if you can find another 50 dollars, just buy more and keep on investing. There will be plenty of people who will tell you that you are stupid for putting more money into something you already lost some money on, but I guarantee you that in the future that money will go up and you will be richer thanks to it.
Life is all about taking significant, risky actions to build wealth. To escape from a poor income, never stop experimenting with new strategies. Losing doesn't sap my energy or demotivate me; instead, it just gives me great encouragement that I'm headed in the right direction. One can keep failing until they get it right just once, which will make up for all of the previous failures. Already, the act of selling bicycles in order to get bitcoin demonstrated the desire for money. Given that significant efforts have been taken, there is greater optimism for impending huge earnings.

Stake VIP wager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zorigi

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 08:45:39 AM

One thing you need to remember, investing in a centralized exchange and not withdrawing it to a cold wallet will only make you sell it quickly when there is an increase. If you really want to invest long-term then the decision is to keep it in a cold wallet as long as possible. I've seen people say they're investing but their assets are still on the exchange. Remember do not store your assets there if not traded. Investing means that you save for a certain period of time, so after buying, don't look at the estimated balance too often. Buy, withdraw and store in a safe place, forget about market rates and continue to accumulate with the DCA method.

yes.. it's true that I also have experience of storing bitcoins on the stock exchange and as soon as there is a slight increase it feels like I immediately want to sell it.. and in the end it is sold but only makes a small profit.
So indeed, if we keep our assets on the stock exchange, the temptation is always great.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2023, 09:13:28 AM

I am sure you are still young and just starting out, which is a good first step to selling your bicycles to invest in bitcoin. I know others may say those $5 losses are too low, but for you, they're big, but the feeling of losing them is the same to the big one. Also, while learning, try to focus only on one section; don't compress your learning, like learning it all in one day, as you can't digest it. Try to read it in your free time or allocate how many hours a day you have. Also, it would be nice if you read news about bitcoin daily so you can learn about it and also see how the market goes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: