Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:09:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know which Bitcoin wallets provides complete anonymity & privacy?  (Read 206 times)
elevates (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 390

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 02:04:26 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2023, 01:35:33 PM by elevates

If you are so concerned then It is better to use Chipmixer which is free as the platform does not charge any fee. For any transaction they would charge the miner fee. If you are not aware on how it works then you should read page 9/30 of this PDF file on - Everything You Ever Wanted to Know AboutBitcoin Mixers (But Were Afraid to Ask).

If you want to know which Bitcoin Mixer you should then you should read the below post.

Thanks for sharing those links! I was not aware of Mixers. I would try to go through these two links and then create a new topic related on how Bitcoin transactions can be made anonymous.

I don't think there's a way to achieve perfect privacy or anonymity but I use Sparrow wallet, run my own node/electrum server, CoinJoin, and practice good privacy like using coin control etc.

With that combo I have a pretty high level of privacy but I don't think it will ever be perfect.

If your wallet is connecting to random electrum servers to update your address balances, I would consider that completely compromised and little to no privacy.

IMHO, there is no privacy without running your own node.

Running a node is a whole different scenario but most of us are not good with technicality and are unable to create nodes. There are platforms that can provide to an extent privacy and people like me should consider it who do not have any technical idea.  
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jon_Hodl

Activity: 218
Merit: 93

Humble Bitcoin Stacktivist

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2023, 02:18:56 PM

Running a node is a whole different scenario but most of us are not good with technicality and are unable to create nodes. There are platforms that can provide to an extent privacy and people like me should consider it who do not have any technical idea. 

It's not as difficult as you might think. There's a lot of info available online to help. I am happy to help point you in the right direction if you're willing and interested in learning.

I'm here to chew bubblegum and stack sats....and I'm all out of bubblegum. - Learn More About Bitcoin: What Is Bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: