Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POV] Ukraine has been DESTROYED and there's nothing left  (Read 112 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 06:51:18 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2023, 10:49:39 PM by BADecker

Exactly one year has passed since Russia started the war and Ukraine is still free. It was a very difficult year, but fortunately the winter was quite warm, so the bombing of critical infrastructure and systematic blackouts did not affect morally, neither me nor the Ukrainians in general. I want to add that over the past year, in Mykolaiv, the duration of the sounding of the warning siren was 45 days or 1000 hours ... Just think about this figure.

The absurdity is that Russia continues to accuse the West of starting this war, moreover, I am a little confused because I do not understand what logic the Russians are guided by when they sing a Ukrainian song at Putin's concert. I want to mention that Russia has not managed to capture a single regional center, despite the fact that there are now half a million Russian soldiers on the territory of my country.

Anyway, I am reunited with my family again, I have already chatted on this subject with some of you ... and I want you to know that your kind words mean a lot to me. After the end of the war, I will make every effort to visit all those people who have supported me over the past 12 months. Returning to the topic of discussion, I want to say that people continue to donate white fabric (for camouflage nets), conservation, food, and warm clothes. Among other things, 6 chainsaws, 140 sets of thermal underwear, 50 flashlights, 60 liters of oil for cleaning weapons, 8 walkie-talkies and 12 potbelly stoves were transferred.

~

Let me clear up some of your confusion. When Russians sing Ukrainian songs in concert, it's because Russia and her half-million soldiers don't really want to harm Ukraine. They are simply doing the thing you call an absurdity... responding to the US/Ukrainian government that was attacking Russians (and Ukrainians) in the Donbas (and many other areas).

It isn't that Russia and her half-million soldiers couldn't run right over Ukraine. Rather, it's that they don't want to. They would rather wait for a time when US support fails, and they can re-unite Russian/Ukrainian friends and family.

The fact of all the material support that Ukraine is getting - as you showed in your pics - proves that nobody wants or wanted to harm Ukraine. You, sitting right in the middle of fighting at times, can barely see what is going on in Russia, where the people are both in favor of Russia and against having to fight a war against brothers.

Your real enemy is Zelensky. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5437200.msg61808218#msg61808218. See also The Imposter and the Puppet - http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/339988-2023-02-22-the-imposter-and-the-puppet.htm - so that you can see that the American people are having as many problems with their government as the Ukrainian people are having with theirs.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 01:27:47 AM

The war in Ukraine is not the way to solve anything but more war. Does the US want to be destroyed? They are listening to their own greed... their greed to steal Russian land from the Russians. What they are doing is endangering the whole world.

The Dire Significance Of Vladimir Putin's February 21st Speech

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=217994
After it was delivered, however, most pundits said he didn't say anything we didn't already know. Most of them focused on his announcement of the withdrawal from the START II treaty. However, he said something far more significant.

An Existential Threat

What Mr. Putin said, when read through the lens of international law, should be chilling to the West.

We would do well to remember that Mr. Putin majored in international law. His speech made a legal case against NATO.

First he listed, by my count, 30 different ways in which the Western nations have attacked Russia. These included the expansion of NATO to Russia's borders, support of terrorists in Russia, economic war, terrorist sabotage of the Nordstream Pipeline, financing of the coup and war in Ukraine, directly assisting Ukraine to attack targets in Russia including Russia's nuclear bombers, and plotting to destroy and partition Russia into pieces.

Russia has developed and deployed the S-500 and S-550 air defenses which are primarily designed to shoot down intercontinental ballistic missiles in space before they can release their multiple warheads upon re-entry. Each S-500 battery is capable of simultaneously tracking and destroying 10 ICBMs in the early to mid flight stages.

The S-300 and S-400 batteries armed with the new 77N6-N and 77N6-N1 anti-ballistic missiles are also capable of shooting down ICBM warheads after re-entry at shorter ranges than the S-500.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 06:22:06 AM

I feel very sorry for the people in this war. Think about the children that gets hurt. No wonder the kids wants to revenge this when they are grown ups. People die in the war. This is real life's that is in danger. There are many countries supporting both sides of this war. Why can't we just live in peace. This is SAD. Why do Putin fight  with his own people.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 06:26:15 AM

I feel very sorry for the people in this war. Think about the children that gets hurt. No wonder the kids wants to revenge this when they are grown ups. People die in the war. This is real life's that is in danger. There are many countries supporting both sides of this war. Why can't we just live in peace. This is SAD. Why do Putin fight  with his own people.

Imperialism is inherently evil.

Russian imperialism is the root cause of this war.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 08:08:59 PM

I feel very sorry for the people in this war. Think about the children that gets hurt. No wonder the kids wants to revenge this when they are grown ups. People die in the war. This is real life's that is in danger. There are many countries supporting both sides of this war. Why can't we just live in peace. This is SAD. Why do Putin fight  with his own people.

It is US imperialism that pushed Russia into the war.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 08:30:31 PM

Cool

WTF are you talking about? How?

When was the last time the US annexed a foreign country or territory?

What 'pushed' Russia was a delusion of an old alcoholic and his alcoholic friends.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 11:35:52 PM

Cool

WTF are you talking about? How?

When was the last time the US annexed a foreign country or territory?

What 'pushed' Russia was a delusion of an old alcoholic and his alcoholic friends.

He is full-on Putin propaganda as usual and pretty much pretending to understand and interpret "gods will" (his imaginary friend). Under those conditions, you only need to say things, no need to reason, no need to argue and certainly no need for any short of verifiable source. In a modern Europe, the RF has no say on what the citizens of country want to do with their future.

BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 01:01:28 AM

Very, very wrong. You should read more about NATO (US/is***l controlled) and the effect it has had on our world in terms of war and war-related politics. If NATO did not exist, I doubt very much that there would be any conflict between Russia and Ukraine.
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 02:11:42 AM

Very, very wrong. You should read more about NATO (US/is***l controlled) and the effect it has had on our world in terms of war and war-related politics. If NATO did not exist, I doubt very much that there would be any conflict between Russia and Ukraine.

Both NATO and Russia are all imperialists. They are both guilty of the crime they are blaming each other for. Both of them have history of invading countries that pose no security threat to the world. NATO invaded counties like Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan without proof of the crime they are accused of commiting. While Russia keeps threatening the peace and security of neighbouring countries.

Russia is the root cause of this current war in Ukraine because they have been a constant threat to the security of Ukraine and they also started the invasion. NATO also fuelled the invasion because there would have been other means of guaranteeing Ukraine's security other than portraying the possibilities of joining NATO. Now Ukraine has to endure the consequences of the age long supremacy battle between Russia and NATO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BenCodie
Legendary

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 05:17:18 AM

Both NATO and Russia are all imperialists. They are both guilty of the crime they are blaming each other for. Both of them have history of invading countries that pose no security threat to the world. NATO invaded counties like Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan without proof of the crime they are accused of commiting. While Russia keeps threatening the peace and security of neighbouring countries.

Russia is the root cause of this current war in Ukraine because they have been a constant threat to the security of Ukraine and they also started the invasion. NATO also fuelled the invasion because there would have been other means of guaranteeing Ukraine's security other than portraying the possibilities of joining NATO. Now Ukraine has to endure the consequences of the age long supremacy battle between Russia and NATO.

I am talking strictly in regard to the Ukraine situation where I believe that NATO is more responsible than Russia. While Russia started the invasion, conditions to Ukraine (being that if they joined NATO, they can expect war) were given. Ukraine ignored and joined NATO. Here we are.

As a whole, both sides are not any better or worse than another. To analyze who is worse would take a long, in-depth analysis of history that would be subject to long debate. The conclusion ultimately would be that both have committed a long list of crime and that the world has only paid for their transgresses more than anyone has benefited.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2023, 05:22:14 AM

Putin's decision to invade and annex Ukraine resulted in many unintended consequences.

Russian society has been radicalized at an unprecedented rate; the more casualties and pain the Russian society
will be subjected to, the more far-right it becomes. Liberally-minded Russians either left, will leave, or will be jailed.
Instead, voices calling for the genocide of other nations become mainstream evening news. Independent media has been eliminated.
His dictatorship has never been stronger.

On the Ukrainian side, this conflict exposed many post-Soviet hangovers, corruption, inefficiencies, nepotism, etc. which are being
eradicated at an accelerated rate. Another 'side-effect' of Putin's action was a complete unification of political parties to resist the
aggression. Almost all pro-Russian politicians flipped their positions overnight or left the country. Both ethnic Russian and Ukrainian-speaking Ukrainian citizens realized that their country is under threat of physical annihilation and this united them.
The eradication of the Russian language and the Soviet past will only accelerate this process. The new generation of Ukrainians will
not speak the Russian language even if their parents spoke Russian. That is almost guaranteed.

So in a way, this war pushed these two nations further away than they have ever been.

Not to mention the economic and geo-political fallout. Finland's joining NATO, Poland's army is slowly becoming
the largest army in Europe, etc.

At this point, I think if Russia loses in Ukraine, the RF will probably disintegrate. Putin said it himself just yesterday.
And I have to agree with him.

As long as he is alive, he will continue his mistake until the last tank, the last AK47, and the last mobilized senior citizen.

PS. If joining NATO was the real problem, as many of you, pro-Russian puppets suggest, Russia should be rolling tanks into Finland RIGHT NOW.

BenCodie
Legendary

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 05:56:41 AM

PS. If joining NATO was the real problem, as many of you, pro-Russian puppets suggest, Russia should be rolling tanks into Finland RIGHT NOW.

If you're referring to me...Really, pro-russian puppet? I'm bipartisan here. I am only stating what I believe to be the cause of the war from what I have researched. NATO are instigators, and they successfully instigated this war. I have not said or supported anything else to do with Russia. Nor am I taking a side here. Both sides have evil within them. Neither are good. I cropped the rest of your post out because it's simply off the topic of what I was talking about.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2023, 07:19:31 AM

If you're referring to me...Really, pro-russian puppet? I'm bipartisan here. I am only stating what I believe to be the cause of the war from what I have researched. NATO are instigators, and they successfully instigated this war. I have not said or supported anything else to do with Russia. Nor am I taking a side here. Both sides have evil within them. Neither are good. I cropped the rest of your post out because it's simply off the topic of what I was talking about.

How did they do that? What are you talking about? Ukraine did not have a chance in hell to join NATO, maybe in 10-15 years, NATO would consider their application. This of course all changed now.

As to the root cause of this war, well, Russia wanted to establish military control over Ukraine so that they can annex it into Russia,
Russify the population and exterminate any opposition. Nothing to do with NATO.

As I said, Finland is two votes away from becoming a full member of NATO, and Russia is getting 1300km+ additional border with NATO.

Somehow bordering with NATO is no longer that important to Russia, lol.

Stop repeating Russian propaganda points,it makes you look stupid.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 05:48:06 PM

People in Europe are finally waking up enough to protest. They are waking up to the potential of war against all of Europe, being caused by the US and Nato arming Ukraine for Ukraine's silly civil-like war with Russia.

Besides the site shown below, do a search something like "European protests against the US in Ukraine" - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=European+protests+against+the+US+in+Ukraine&ia=web.

Thousands rally in France, Germany against US-led NATO's involvement in Ukraine war
Mass Protests In Europe Against Ukraine War - Critical Mass?

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/02/27/698969/Thousands-march-France-Germany-against-NATO
The chorus against the US-led NATO military alliance's involvement in the Ukraine war is growing louder with tens of thousands of people staging massive protest rallies in France, Germany and other European countries.

Protesters marched through the French capital Paris on Sunday, carrying banners that read "Leave NATO" and "For Peace" as they demanded an immediate halt to arms deliveries to Kiev and peace talks to end the war that is now into its second year.

Florian Philippot, one of the rally's organizers, ripped apart a printed EU flag in front of a large crowd and urged France to leave the military alliance.

"I am in favor of France leaving NATO and NATO being dissolved; the machine should have disappeared with the cold war; It is a war machine," he was quoted as saying in an interview, as quoted by Ruptly.

He also slammed the European countries for being subservient to the United States, which continues to be the largest supplier of arms to Ukraine.

Philippot accused the US of "blowing up Nord Stream" and denounced German and French diplomats of "not saying a word" about it.

"But it is an act of war. It is a declaration of war, of course. We touch a strategic asset, an energy asset that affects our countries and economies, and we say nothing? We are totally submissive. It is a shame," he hastened to add, referring to an investigation by renowned American journalist Seymour Hersh.

In a detailed report published in his blog earlier this month,

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 08:55:15 PM

Ukrainian president Zelensky just admitted that American troops will be needed to keep Ukraine from total collapse. At the same time NATO announces Ukraine will become a member of the alliance before too long. This is a non-starter for Russian President Putin. Colonel Douglas MacGregor joins Redacted host Clayton Morris for the very latest developments.

Col. MacGregor: Ukraine has been DESTROYED and there's nothing left | Redacted with Clayton Morris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl4OyPwLF8w

Putin just issued a SHOCKING warning of what's coming in Ukraine | Redacted w Clayton Morris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1faDmffmQs

Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: