Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Robbery that attacks Bitcoin Holders  (Read 523 times)
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 08, 2023, 11:40:17 PM

This is why even if I'm proud with what I'm purchasing through my bitcoin holding profits, I don't want to put it on public because you don't know the people that will reach your posts or videos about your stuff related to bitcoin and crypto.

It's better to be safe than sorry and even I'm an enthusiasts and will always be, I choose to remain a low profile status and when someone asks me that properly, I'm knowing if the intention is genuine about learning what bitcoin is.

And from there, I'll be telling them what I know but most of the time if it's just a random guy, I'd say that I've sold most of my crypto assets just to be safe from more personal discussions and ill intentions.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 07:11:32 AM

This could happen to anyone who are holding Bitcoin if they are bragging about it on social medias, that's why staying lowkey is a must. I couldn't see any advantages at all like those who are being featured in television or vlogs who are a multimillionaire in cryptocurrency. The world is getting more scary as the days goes by, we don't even know who to trust. So always make sure that you're not telling anyone about your big hodling of Bitcoin, it could backfire to you anytime.
Whether you have bitcoin or any type of possessions, always keep them in private and never expose them in social media as social media nowadays has been the major source of crimes. I guess the blogger itself is just very confident on his bitcoin hodlings, and he has never thought that disclosing them in the public will put them into danger. Though it’s not bad to post about yourself in social media, but be cautious on what to post so that it will not trigger the silent scammers around.
Tazzy4050

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 12:28:30 AM

Not sure what is going on? Bitcoin holders beware! There is a serious robbery that attackers are planning to do. It is directed at Bitcoin holders, who may lose their Bitcoin if they aren't careful.

With the high value of Bitcoin, extreme risks are involved with robberies. Bitcoin holders who want to keep their assets safe should change the way they manage their assets.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that lets you make payments to anyone in the world instantly and anonymously, with no middle men. But if someone decides to rob you of your bitcoins, what can you do?

Bitcoin is the currency of the Internet. No one knows when or where it was created, no one controls it, and no one owns it. Bitcoins are digital and independently verified by millions of computer users who call themselves miners (which really just means that they have computers that solve math problems). Its value comes from its use as a popular medium for trading goods and services online with other people all over the world.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1523
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 12, 2023, 02:27:32 PM

This is why even if I'm proud with what I'm purchasing through my bitcoin holding profits, I don't want to put it on public because you don't know the people that will reach your posts or videos about your stuff related to bitcoin and crypto.

It's better to be safe than sorry and even I'm an enthusiasts and will always be, I choose to remain a low profile status and when someone asks me that properly, I'm knowing if the intention is genuine about learning what bitcoin is.

And from there, I'll be telling them what I know but most of the time if it's just a random guy, I'd say that I've sold most of my crypto assets just to be safe from more personal discussions and ill intentions.
being someone with a low profile really makes the mind and felt very calm, I also apply that mindset, there's no point in showing off bitcoin or other balances because humans are really wild and their greed is hard to guess. even though I have a few investments that I currently hold, I will not share them with others, especially my neighbors or friends.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: