Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Trade on Emotions  (Read 1362 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 08:07:48 AM

This is very sound advice, because this type of trading can play a trick on a trader. Under the influence of emotions, very often a trader can afford not at all what should be done in such a situation.
Some people get emotional at the loss and begin to do reckless things like taking a loan or borrowing from friend. Eventually they lose that capital too and with that the reputation they have in public. Sadly, once this happens it is a downward spiral. This has destroyed many budding traders who had potential but were not of the proper mindset.

We have to be logical here. In spot trading we still have the asset at hand and thus preventing this disaster is done when choosing the asset not after buying it. Having faith in that asset will make you focused on that and thus lead to safer trades.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 10:40:19 AM

Happiness and excitement are also forms of emotions and although they are positive emotions, they can still be very dangerous emotions to trade with. While making analysis to set up a trade, you have to be as clear headed and minded as possible, Happiness and excitement can make you make wrong decisions just as the other emotions that you have mentioned. An over excited trade is very prone to making mistakes out of too much uncontrolled excitement. To be a good trader, you must know how to balance and keep your emotions controlled when making analysis.
I believe it could affect our trade but we don't have to let this emotion as a reason why we fail to decide right. The more we are happy, means we are very comfortable with our doings and even more motivated to do so. Because what I mostly observed is that those people who think negatively and are unhappy usually got in big trouble and eventually lose more control of their emotions leading to losing funds.

Besides, we don't need to stop everything and feel nothing. We can still have those emotions (positive and negative) but of course, the most important is we know how to manage ourselves when it comes to making a decision.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:45:33 PM

I believe it could affect our trade but we don't have to let this emotion as a reason why we fail to decide right. The more we are happy, means we are very comfortable with our doings and even more motivated to do so. Because what I mostly observed is that those people who think negatively and are unhappy usually got in big trouble and eventually lose more control of their emotions leading to losing funds.

Besides, we don't need to stop everything and feel nothing. We can still have those emotions (positive and negative) but of course, the most important is we know how to manage ourselves when it comes to making a decision.
I think "happy" and excited are different things. If you are happy that will go on a bit longer and that means you are happy with what's happening and that's not a problem. However, if you are excited that doesn't mean that it is just happy, it also means that you are overjoyed and acting about it as well, happy is a state of mind, excited is a response to something.

I would guess that trading while excited may not give good results, it could in fact hurt you more than it helps you and that's why it should not be a good thing to do. I rather do something much better by ending up at a great result in the long run and just focus on profiting when I am calmer.

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:50:43 PM

This is a very good advice coming from an experience person.Trading based on emotions is very risky and often results to loss of funds.One should play it safe when it comes to trading because market can be very manipulative at times.one need to stay calm and focused.
Being at your control at most times when you trade is needed. You're like the captain of your boat and if you don't calmly control it, your boat will sink as if it is your money in projection.

And listening to others advise is a good treatment from how you're trading. Because you'll have your own experiences as well and from there, you'll see that you shouldn't trigger yourself by having mixed emotions in trading.

I agree, managing your emotions while making decisions plays a big part of your trading results. If you don't manage them and you're too emotional for it, you'll be losing your focus.

Signature for rent
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 09:50:38 PM

Happiness and excitement are also forms of emotions and although they are positive emotions, they can still be very dangerous emotions to trade with. While making analysis to set up a trade, you have to be as clear headed and minded as possible, Happiness and excitement can make you make wrong decisions just as the other emotions that you have mentioned. An over excited trade is very prone to making mistakes out of too much uncontrolled excitement. To be a good trader, you must know how to balance and keep your emotions controlled when making analysis.

Stick with our plans no matter what specially if we do make out some analysis earlier which is normal but sticking through it would be the toughest challenge specially if you are a person or type who is really that

easily get affected with market movement and your mood and emotion could easily swing up.This is why its really that hard to stick into your plan if you do see the other factors are always changing plus
there are situations which cant really be handled up well on where you do ending up on boggling your mind.

Experience would be the best teacher and it is something that we should really be minding on.
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 298

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 10:11:42 PM
Merited by fillippone (2)

Yes, I agreed with what you have said, and I do not doubt trading with emotions. However, trading with bad emotions are not good in terms of trading because anger and all the rest can make us lose more money on trading and it's not only for Bitcoin traders, it also goes to our local marketers who do other business if a business owner sells his/her goods with anger it will make so many customers run away from them.
In my locality, there are a lot of business vendors who do sell but some of these sellers are not always smiling with customers, and this makes them not go to their shops regularly to purchase goods.
So trading with negative emotions is not advisable in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 07:25:24 AM

- panic
- Doubt
- Hurry
- Fomo
- Angry
- worried
A major key for a trader is your enemy is always his emotions.
Funny enough all the above qualities you mentioned are qualities of man and they are manifested at different times due to certain condition that the fellow is in.
There is one you didn't include and that is excitement.  Maybe because your trade is going well, you can no longer stick to your budget or stop trading at the appropriate time until you blow your portfolio.

To be sure that you have mastered the act of trading, you must be able to control these emotions and also develop a reasonable degree of patience.  Trading is more about emotional manipulations mosh times  and that is why it is sometimes likened to gambling.
Excitement is closely related to trading in a hurry because you are very eager to reap your profits knowing the market is very positive. But when the market suddenly crash, and you see prices are dropping, then you become easily affected and resort into wrong decision making that will affect your trades. That’s why as much as we can, we should never trade with emotions or at least control it. If we can’t do that, I guess we will hardly become successful in trading.
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 10:00:02 AM

The most important thing for trading is patience and should have basic knowledge about trading.You cannot trade with emotions. Life does not run with emotions.Most of the people in the country are unemployed, so they want to do trading without knowing anything.  And they tend to panic more.So they sell everything when the price goes down and start buying when the price goes up.  Due to which they cannot earn good profit.So you have to practice a lot in trading. Because trading on the basis of emotions without analyzing the market, the risk of losing is high.

death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 11:21:05 AM

The most important thing for trading is patience and should have basic knowledge about trading.You cannot trade with emotions. Life does not run with emotions.Most of the people in the country are unemployed, so they want to do trading without knowing anything.  And they tend to panic more.So they sell everything when the price goes down and start buying when the price goes up.  Due to which they cannot earn good profit.So you have to practice a lot in trading. Because trading on the basis of emotions without analyzing the market, the risk of losing is high.
Aah, the sweet sound of agreement, my pal! Patience, oh boy, it's like the tantalizing aroma of freshly baked cookies - you just can't resist it! Now, let me tell you something, trading is no child's play, no, no, no! It requires some serious strategic planning and out of the box thinking. Oh, but emotions, my dear friend, they are the gremlins of trading, the pesky little creatures that wreck havoc on your profits! I still remember the time I let my emotions get the better of me, what a blunder that was! It was like walking into a storm with a beach umbrella, utter madness! I had a bad day, and it ruined my trades. The next day, when the market rebounded, I was kicking myself, boy did I learn my lesson! Trading, my dear friend, is like a game of chess, it requires cunning and skill, no room for emotions here!
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 11:56:41 AM

- panic
- Doubt
- Hurry
- Fomo
- Angry
- worried
add one mate and that is Never Trade when you are in troubled mind meaning  because this will truly be a big mistake because all of your emotions will go together , meaning all of those mentioned combined when you are in troubled mind like having a difficult time with relationship or in work.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
FahriZah

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 05:56:38 PM

This Is Best Dialogues For Every Crypto Currency Traders Because Who Comes With Emotional Situation Than START Trade For Biggest Profit Like 2x 3x Like This But Whan Buy Coins And Market Correction Than Upset Why I Buy This Coin Etc.

tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 12:07:19 PM

This is why everyone will always say, don't invest what you can't afford to lose. If you can make up your mind that what you are investing won't affect your regular life, then there will be significantly less emotion involved. No strings attached. But when it comes to money (one's investment assets), it is difficult to avoid getting emotional over losses.
Whoever there is a pump in the market, you think you should invest in Bitcoin and Altcoins and you may benefit from it. But after your investment, the market goes down, and you think you are losing money, so you sell everything, again when you see the market go up you invest. This may you to get hurt again and again and again.
This is a common problem among newbie who doesn't have proper knowledge about the market movements. I wouldn't tell someone like this to go straight for the trade, as they lack in the main section. If you are not able to do your analysis and take action according to that, then you are not fit for it. Learn first, then apply your knowledge to your advantage.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 09:58:51 PM

This Is Best Dialogues For Every Crypto Currency Traders Because Who Comes With Emotional Situation Than START Trade For Biggest Profit Like 2x 3x Like This But Whan Buy Coins And Market Correction Than Upset Why I Buy This Coin Etc.
On the time that you do make some buy and then the price do shoots up then it would really be giving out that kind of common feeling that you are a master trader.  Cheesy You would be immediately thinking about

being getting rich overnight but on the time that you would be able to experience some nasty losses then for sure you would really be having those impressions that you arent really expecting that would really be
coming out into your mouth in speaking out those words which you would really be able to realize that it wont really be simple as it looks or sounds.Sooner or later you would be able to handle yourself
when it comes to emotion handling because this is something that never new.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 580

God is great

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 10:10:59 PM

- panic
- Doubt
- Hurry
- Fomo
- Angry
- worried
add one mate and that is Never Trade when you are in troubled mind meaning  because this will truly be a big mistake because all of your emotions will go together , meaning all of those mentioned combined when you are in troubled mind like having a difficult time with relationship or in work.
It is important to always trade with a good state of mind because trading requires good concentration and attention. I think is also better to trade only when one is in a good mood to trade and not to ourselves to trade when we know our mood is not ready for trading. People just want to trade but they do not consider if their is perfect time to go into trading. The state at which the mind is when doing things will determine the outcome of the result. Considering emotions while trading is important for trader.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 12:03:24 AM

This is very sound advice, because this type of trading can play a trick on a trader. Under the influence of emotions, very often a trader can afford not at all what should be done in such a situation.
agreed with this statement since emotion could always influence the decision making for the worst, imagine having losing in heavily manipulated market and get all upset then all in in the very same market that has caused lose due to the manipulation, that just simply worst decision ever, moreover getting fomo'd is just as bad if not worse mainly because many that got fomo'd are usually the late comer meaning when everyone has gone out of the market these late comers are becoming their exit liquidity which gonna make their investments stuck, never trade on emotions ever if you want to get your investments grow.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 05:25:39 AM

- panic
- Doubt
- Hurry
- Fomo
- Angry
- worried
It is important to always trade with a good state of mind because trading requires good concentration and attention. I think is also better to trade only when one is in a good mood to trade and not to ourselves to trade when we know our mood is not ready for trading. People just want to trade but they do not consider if their is perfect time to go into trading. The state at which the mind is when doing things will determine the outcome of the result. Considering emotions while trading is important for trader.
but there are also people who have a lot of problems and are in a bad mood, but they can choose between work and problems that make them feel bad, so that no matter how big the problem is, they can still think clearly at work. but it seems that I can't act like that, so I need to calm down first when I'm going to trade, so I just start to analyze. as we know our biggest enemy is ourselves

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 05:34:50 PM

Well, all of your point' there requires that trader to do it and manage to overcome those as the time goes. It's not something that all people could control because of how different each person can control their own emotions, for example people could easily get angry by small thing but the rest is not.

Same as trading, even though people already experience this many times but in the end they can still feel the tense of trading and the fear of losing their money, we can't deny that. But the most important part is not to get rid of it, but don't let the emotions control you.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
indah rezqi

Activity: 1344
Merit: 852

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 06:54:33 PM

Well, all of your point' there requires that trader to do it and manage to overcome those as the time goes. It's not something that all people could control because of how different each person can control their own emotions, for example people could easily get angry by small thing but the rest is not.

Same as trading, even though people already experience this many times but in the end they can still feel the tense of trading and the fear of losing their money, we can't deny that. But the most important part is not to get rid of it, but don't let the emotions control you.
I agree with your conclusion, ''don't let your emotions control you''. Indeed traders should realize that trading with emotions is very bad because I think they tend to make wrong decisions. But controlling emotions is indeed difficult, especially if traders tend to monitor the market more often.

Emotional control is part of risk management. I'm not sure how they have good management if their emotions are not controlled, it doesn't make sense in my opinion.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 08:01:30 PM

This is a very important note. In general, it is important to be as careful as possible with emotions in the process of work, because under the influence of emotions, the result can be unpleasantly surprising. When I started working with a broker from Amarkets, I first learned everything on a demo account.
Trading is a very sensitive area where prudence is needed.  A person who will be the more knowledgeable, advanced and experienced in the trading platform will be success. In this platform every step has to be calculated but a mistake can cause great damage. Nothing should be done with emotion.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 11:48:22 PM

i agree with your opinion. it's true that when we trade, it's not only a matter of controlling our emotions, but we also have to have basic knowledge about trading to get the most out of trading activities.
carrying out trading activities without having sufficient knowledge of course will not be optimal and probably won't a make profit, likewise if we have good knowledge and understanding of trading but cannot control our emotions the same will not be optimal in trading.
Emotional control and knowledge are things that support each other and we cannot just have one of them but must balance mastering both.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀