Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell Shib now? Am holding  (Read 2169 times)
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 11:03:08 AM

There is no doubt that Shib coin is a good Meme coin, in the list of Meme coins. Elon musk is supporting Shib coin. That why it is already coin many times. Whales control these type of Meme coins. I am also holding SHib coin for future. Now, It is available in 10X below price from its all time high price. So, it is not a bad idea to invest some money at this stage.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 07:21:12 PM

According to a recent Twitter post by @Finbold, a financial news and information platform, Shib has emerged as the most popular token held by Ethereum whales. Upon encountering this news via CoinMarketCap's news feed this morning, I had originally intended to sell my Shib. However, the announcement has led me to believe that Shib could perform exceptionally well this year. As a Shib enthusiast, I would encourage others to hold onto their tokens as we may witness prosperous times ahead, and our patience may result in significant reward.

maybe for now I won't sell my Shiba, Shiba is one of the top 2 memecoins that I hold after Doge. I also sometimes pay Shiba installments every month to prepare for the bull run. Hopefully in the next bull run, Shiba's heyday will return like Duku Shiba Inu to the Moon.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2024, 05:14:42 PM

According to a recent Twitter post by @Finbold, a financial news and information platform, Shib has emerged as the most popular token held by Ethereum whales. Upon encountering this news via CoinMarketCap's news feed this morning, I had originally intended to sell my Shib. However, the announcement has led me to believe that Shib could perform exceptionally well this year. As a Shib enthusiast, I would encourage others to hold onto their tokens as we may witness prosperous times ahead, and our patience may result in significant reward.

maybe for now I won't sell my Shiba, Shiba is one of the top 2 memecoins that I hold after Doge. I also sometimes pay Shiba installments every month to prepare for the bull run. Hopefully, in the next bull run, Shiba's heyday will return like Duku Shiba Inu to the Moon.
Shiba Inu is still among the top coun on the list of many investors and as a matter of fact, some investors how categorized the coin at the same level as Ethereum and the rest of other stronger coins on their investment list,  this is why we have seen a lot of resistant and accumulation of the coin in recent time even though the market has slides several time.

We have to accept the fact that both Shiba Inu and dogecoin have created a space for themselves in the market and for that will continue to be a high-priority investment choice for many.
Monarch B

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 02:51:29 PM

SHIB just a meme [Suspicious link removed]d times are coming, you may be right. But I think big investors play emotionally with small investors. They can ramp up a project very quickly if they want to. As was the case with Doge Coin.

So I would always say to invest too little And leave it to fate.

For Campaign Management Services: https://t.me/MonarchB9
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 04:05:15 AM

SHIB just a meme [Suspicious link removed]d times are coming, you may be right. But I think big investors play emotionally with small investors. They can ramp up a project very quickly if they want to. As was the case with Doge Coin.

So I would always say to invest too little And leave it to fate.
If you still want to continue investing, of course your opinion is very relevant. Perhaps investing a little is just waiting to see if fate says there will be a surprising increase like what happened with Doge.
It is not recommended to hold meme coins, but it is true that someone can play with meme coins to speculate so that there will be an increase, even though the hope is always small. Again, everything is up to the individual whether they want to hold the shib or not.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 230

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 04:19:11 AM

In fact one should not hold investment or sell investment on the words of influencers There are many influencers who predict the market but their predictions are not effective. In particular, I never believe anyone's influential predictions and I do not increase my investment in any influential predictions. But if you hold Shibainu in your will, you would be in for a lot of returns at present. I don't know at what price you bought each coin but if you bought at low price then surely you are in good profit in this market. Shibainu is one of the few coins that will definitely succeed in pumping the market even if they hold on.  And if you have sold then bad luck for you.

Tahid12

Activity: 403
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 07:12:46 PM

Yeah already holding shiba inu but i don't recommend anyone to hold. Or go for invest with own risk cause memecoins are risky even if its from top altcoins. But as a investor, i took risk before and this time I decided to hold shiba as well some others memecoin. Cause memecoin could be profitable if anyone can sell it timely. Shiba inu wasn’t pump earlier with bitcoin but gradually it pumped a lot within recent days and shiba Holders are in profit now. And i think shiba will pump more when bull session fully come in. So personally I'll hold it

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 07:25:18 PM

Yeah already holding shiba inu but i don't recommend anyone to hold. Or go for invest with own risk cause memecoins are risky even if its from top altcoins. But as a investor, i took risk before and this time I decided to hold shiba as well some others memecoin. Cause memecoin could be profitable if anyone can sell it timely. Shiba inu wasn’t pump earlier with bitcoin but gradually it pumped a lot within recent days and shiba Holders are in profit now. And i think shiba will pump more when bull session fully come in. So personally I'll hold it

Glad that you are already holding it as it would have given more than 3x profit by now in last couple of days or weeks but as you mentioned even I won't recommend anyone to hodl any memecoin due to its high risk factor and I have already lost more than $3000 in shibainu by making one of the worst mistake of doing future trading with it like two years ago or so. I don't think it would be wise to buy shib now due to high volatility and worst ever mistake someone can do with this coin is going for future trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 08:21:41 PM

Glad that you are already holding it as it would have given more than 3x profit by now in last couple of days or weeks but as you mentioned even I won't recommend anyone to hodl any memecoin due to its high risk factor and I have already lost more than $3000 in shibainu by making one of the worst mistake of doing future trading with it like two years ago or so. I don't think it would be wise to buy shib now due to high volatility and worst ever mistake someone can do with this coin is going for future trading.
Simply holding into your wallet is totally different when you do deal up with future which is common sense. When it comes to dropping prices
then there's no such thing about assurance because this is how the market works on which it does goes up or down.When you do deal up with futures then you would really be neither getting those
huge profits or would really be able to find yourself that easily getting liquidated?

As for the topic about holding on SHIB, then this would really be that a main question to all on which it would really be basing up on the coins that you've been holding.
We do have our own choice when it comes to projects that we've been holding but since this one talks about memecoins then dealing up with these projects doesnt assure
success but if you could be able to bare up some risks then its your choice.

colinistheman

Activity: 872
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 09:35:14 PM

Shiba inu was the old project and good supporters was the reason for huge survival from the initial phase.Many people words was it's the memecoin,but survival of the memecoin for this longer period is because of the supporters.Dogecoin and Shiba inu survive from the same period.But the Dogecoin had lost their support compared to the Shiba inu.Many inu based project was get into the market after the Shiba inu.Personally holding some of the Shiba inu and Dogecoin for my future,hope this help me out from the financial problems in my future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 05:03:05 PM

Shiba inu was the old project and good supporters was the reason for huge survival from the initial phase.Many people words was it's the memecoin,but survival of the memecoin for this longer period is because of the supporters.Dogecoin and Shiba inu survive from the same period.But the Dogecoin had lost their support compared to the Shiba inu.Many inu based project was get into the market after the Shiba inu.Personally holding some of the Shiba inu and Dogecoin for my future,hope this help me out from the financial problems in my future.

Yeah it has a large community and there were some developments in the project where they were building their own metaverse and many more. Some of the meme projects, like SHIBA, DOGE, PEPE have established themselves as the top leaders in the market. Solana, AVAX launched their own meme project and now Mantle is also doing the same. They have already started their token sale for their meme project "puff the dragon" which will eventually be listed on bybit i guess.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2024, 02:09:44 PM

There is no doubt that Shib coin is a good Meme coin, in the list of Meme coins. Elon musk is supporting Shib coin. That why it is already coin many times. Whales control these type of Meme coins. I am also holding SHib coin for future. Now, It is available in 10X below price from its all time high price. So, it is not a bad idea to invest some money at this stage.
It's a bad decision to holding a meme coin for long term, no matter how it's a top meme coin, because meme coins have no vision and not fundamentally strong.
Top two meme coins doge and shiba are supported by Elon musk so people's invest here blindly. No future in meme coins, to invest in short term is good.

Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 02:30:07 PM

Even if decision is made now on selling your Shiba now, its not a loss and we are still profitable about it, if we can tarry more while holding till after the halving and experience the bullrun after that, we are going to go more bigger in our holdings, even as at now, we cannot predict what the next few minutes can be about the market condition of Shiba towards rising since we are still in the bull season.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Justin999

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 08:55:55 PM

Don't have shiba token now and I don't think it could be worth again this time. Main fact is shiba is memecoin and major percentage of shares are hold by team, so they can still dump the coin badly if they need. And never expect from a memecoin that, it will always performance well like before. most of meme coins weren't worth enough while it comes to holding it for long term, although people get benefited from shiba for short term investment but i want assurance of my investment this time and market already unlocking many opportunity

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 04:43:16 PM

I'm personally bullish on Shiba Inu, at least in short term. Dogecoin has it's own blockchain and is the largest meme coin to exist. The 2nd largest is Shiba Inu, it's a ethereum based L1 token. And the third place is now taken by Dogwifhat, a solana meme coin. People are talking about network shifting while boosting price of different meme coins and when the shifting takes between different network, Shiba Inu is the meme-face of Ethereum. And with current dip, they could be one of the best meme coin to invest for a short term profit. The current situation is a bear trap before the bull, so it's best to accumulate coins as much as you can.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
poodle63

Activity: 2674
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 12:29:33 AM

Don't have shiba token now and I don't think it could be worth again this time. Main fact is shiba is memecoin and major percentage of shares are hold by team, so they can still dump the coin badly if they need. And never expect from a memecoin that, it will always performance well like before. most of meme coins weren't worth enough while it comes to holding it for long term, although people get benefited from shiba for short term investment but i want assurance of my investment this time and market already unlocking many opportunity
never made a research about shiba but if its true that large supply being held by the team then that just means this meme coin not worth investing, most of new meme coin usually just outright allocate all the supply to the community if they don't do that most of the meme coin snipers wouldn't even bother with such coin, except there's certain little supply for getting into the exchange and then thats fine but most of the meme coin that emerges nowaday never allocate a dime even for their own devs, the devs are also buying the coin in dex or at least if there is presale all the money raised all went to the LP to give liquidity.
it just comes off as a fishy investment nowaday if a meme coin reserve supply for their devs from my experiences.
but I guess that because shiba inu was created right after doge so its not really a thing back then for meme coin to reserve all supply for all the community without exception.
personally i would refrain from investing in it and would prefer doge that at least elon say to be more decentralized than ever since all the whales seems like already dumping their bags.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jonyshake71

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 10:32:39 PM

thats why some whales are prefering to invest in meme coin that are relatively new so there's that reason why new meme coin that is favoured by community gaining massive market capitalization just in the blink of an eye. moreover its just not worth pumping the big meme coin because the money required will indeed gonna skyrocket.. in my opinion holding doge or shib right now is not truly beneficial they just stuck at current price if not going down
True. Its easy to pump a new memecoin in early stage but when its about doge and shiba inu, huge fund needed for noticable pump but here, the good point is, whales can't manipulation top memecoin like shiba or doge easily as they can do with new memecoins. But in bull run, most of altcoins get pump and so for memecoins. And as we know elon is behind doge, so doge has possibility to pump and still don't know about shiba inu but it already pump a lot as it also has strong community to support it

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 08:44:31 AM

Meme coin only increases several times in hype and bull market. That's what happened to the Shiba Inu meme coin. But keep in mind that meme coins can lose value at any time more than you imagine. If you expect everything to work out as you think and bring profit, you are thinking wrong. Moreover new altcoins are coming in the market every day so that people will go ahead to invest. So I think there is no need to hold meme coins.
At least we respect His decision of keeping His Shiba Inu till now Hoping that any Hype will
happen and also hoping that Elon Musk will again shill with this meme coin and make its way to the top
like what happened recently , but I doubt it will happen as there are several new currency that Elon is
Shilling .
though OP might be ready on that because she even not mentioned how much is this holding
it might be  few bucks  or a hundred? that he can carry losing if ever sideways happen.
thats why some whales are prefering to invest in meme coin that are relatively new so there's that reason why new meme coin that is favoured by community gaining massive market capitalization just in the blink of an eye. moreover its just not worth pumping the big meme coin because the money required will indeed gonna skyrocket.. in my opinion holding doge or shib right now is not truly beneficial they just stuck at current price if not going down
True. Its easy to pump a new memecoin in early stage but when its about doge and shiba inu, huge fund needed for noticable pump but here, the good point is, whales can't manipulation top memecoin like shiba or doge easily as they can do with new memecoins. But in bull run, most of altcoins get pump and so for memecoins. And as we know elon is behind doge, so doge has possibility to pump and still don't know about shiba inu but it already pump a lot as it also has strong community to support it
just know when to  leave ,there are perfect timing in Meme coins but OP seems to be a believer either of the coin or Elon Musk because he is the one who is shaking the price of meme coins.

Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 11:45:02 AM

It will be more profitable if we can still extend more patience in holding down our Shiba investment till after the halving has taken place, this would have given it the opportunity of rising the more to the extent of a new all time high, just as we have expected from other currencies to perform as well, if bitcoin can make it to over $100,000 you can imagine where Shiba would have been by then with its all time high.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 03:29:12 PM

Quote from: colinistheman
There is no way you will exercise patience on old projects, and you will not get what you want from that project because they don't use to disappoint their customers like the way some new projects ues to make their customers to lose more money in their projects.

I know that Shiba Inu will going to make their customers to earn what will  make them to feel relax, on their hodling during the long term hodling because the price of Shiba Inu will surely pump among others altcoins price that didn't pump along side with BTC this year.

Dogecoin and Shiba Inu are good coins you can hodl till bull run, and you will like to use the coins to  boost your profits in the future because many people has use it and it work for them during the bull run.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: