Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you think second if crypto without internets? Impossible right.  (Read 467 times)
BVeyron

Activity: 1652
Merit: 936

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 04:11:29 PM

It will be a great opportunity if one can create a forum for this. The growth and popularity of cryptocurrency may be extremely in the future that even uneducated men and women in rural areas and villages in many developing countries of the world may love to be part of the crypto can the process to make crypto offline class work.
What did you guys think?

I suppose it depends highly on hardware. Many areas in the world don't have stable mobile networks, so there are not much possibilities for internet infrastructure, though fiat money is being used everywhere, and fiat money is actually produced using technologically advanced equipment (paper and paint should be of high quality, many picture details and watersigns need to be performed with high accuracy etc). The same is true for bank cards. So there is a way for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to become useful in areas with low network coverage: it may be something like mass produced e-wallets with displays (nowadays there are enough technogy resources to start mass production of these things, just in the way fiat money is produced). And, transactions go offline until there is a way to join global network for any of the devices in the area, then data is uploaded and added to the main blockchain.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 05:37:12 PM

Before now, just the rich have access to a computer for browsing and remembered going to cyber cafes to access the internet for browsing but when there was an improvement in technology and we have different types of browsing phones and apps life became easier. I came to know about the Bitcoin forum because I have access to the internet but with advancements in technology we can get to a stage using codes on our phone and following the instructions to get the Bitcoin wallet and buying and selling.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 593

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 06:04:20 PM

Operating crypto without the use of Internet will be very useful thing to all of the individuals who desires to be a part of bitcoin but I don't think that it will be possible because in present age everything is possible because of Internet. Without Internet the popularity of bitcoin will not be possible as all the socials media are possible because of Internet.

Yes it is difficult for those people who lives in villages to be a part of bitcoin  because there is no such facilities of interest or those areas where Internet is available so the quality of Internet is so weak that it cannot operate the system quickly. The fact is that transaction of bitcoin and investment cannot be possible without Internet may be in future there originates some technologies where it can be possible but it will take longer time to happen.

majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 06:46:35 PM

It will be a great opportunity if one can create a forum for this. The growth and popularity of cryptocurrency may be extremely in the future that even uneducated men and women in rural areas and villages in many developing countries of the world may love to be part of the crypto can the process to make crypto offline class work.
What did you guys think?
Y'all, I'm all for spreading the knowledge of crypto to the less privileged in developing nations. But you know what, I ain't so sure that in-person classes are the way to do it. The thing with face-to-face classes is they might not be as bang up-to-date as the interweb, which is forever changing and getting better. Not only that, it could be a tough ask to find teachers who live in the boondocks that know enough about crypto to educate others. Don't get me wrong though, I still believe offline classes could be a success with the right tactics. Maybe we could blend it up a bit, you know, with a mix of virtual and in-person sessions. Either way, we gotta ensure that the schooling of cryptocurrency is open to all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: