Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to be banned and removed  (Read 1554 times)
AddSnakes

November 21, 2011, 11:34:28 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2011, 11:13:34 PM by Maged

Hello, I'm looking for theymos  Huh

I would like to be banned and removed from the bitcoin forum. I no longer use this.
Thank you all very much.

viva bitcoin.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2011, 02:37:24 PM

Hello, I'm looking for theymos  Huh

I would like to be banned and removed from the bitcoin forum. I no longer use this.
Thank you all very much.

viva bitcoin.
Now *that* is a strange first post.

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 11:13:14 PM

bump for theymos' attention now that I moved this here.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2011, 11:59:16 PM

Did he state how long he would liked to be banned for? 3 Days? 7 Days? A week? A month? Surely, not forever. Only a person forgetting to take his meds would request such a thing. Is there anything we, as a community, can do to help our fellow bitcoiner?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 12:10:55 AM

Did he state how long he would liked to be banned for? 3 Days? 7 Days? A week? A month? Surely, not forever. Only a person forgetting to take his meds would request such a thing. Is there anything we, as a community, can do to help our fellow bitcoiner?

Everytime I see these threads I instinctively check their posts to see if they are Atlas.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2011, 01:21:35 AM

Everytime I see these threads I instinctively check their posts to see if they are Atlas.

Every time I see Matthew post, I pervertedly check to see if there's any nudes running around in his living room.  Wink
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 01:29:41 AM

Every time I see Matthew post, I pervertedly check to see if there's any nudes running around in his living room.  Wink

Shocked

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2011, 03:50:19 PM

Hello, I'm looking for theymos  Huh

Thank you all very much.

viva bitcoin.

I'm still concerned for AddSnakes's safety in mingling with society. Has anyone a clue as to who he is and how we can help our our once fellow Bitcoiner?
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 14, 2011, 02:40:10 PM

Perhaps he just wants to clean up after himself? I have a friend who normally asks for his account to be deleted when he is done with a forum. Just to reduce the amount of info out there.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: