Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:42:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With the present economic outlook, do you think that this is good advise?  (Read 322 times)
siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 349
Merit: 33

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 11:33:35 AM

I was having a chat with a senior mentor in the financial sector and I asked him what advise he had for recent graduates, he said despite the high rate of unemployment, they should avoid a small margin business and instead acquire a skill or learn a trade where there is a reasonable profit margin. Because the effort you put into a small margin profit business if paired with acquiring a skill will pay more in the future. With the present economic outlook, do you think that this is a good advise?
Given today's society and economy, I would argue that this advice has its own degree of plausibility to be chosen. Unemployment is high, and some positions and jobs require a higher level of competition. Some graduate but cannot choose or apply for the right position and expertise. They have to make a living in occupations that are completely different from the one that corresponds to their university degree. Some choose to study at a higher level, but choosing a career to do something sustainable, finding the door to your own profit is also a good option. For example, if you graduated in electronics - you can choose to continue learning advanced repair skills to combine with small business and small profit margin.

While it is true that maximizing your skills and expertise can lead to greater success in any endeavor, including trading, it is important to recognize that trading also carries inherent risk  and avoid making impulsive decisions based on short-term market fluctuations.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: