Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your belief about Bitcoin?  (Read 105 times)
coinremitter (OP)

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 09:09:06 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin has very strong security and it is impossible to fake or cheat the bitcoin payment network furthermore it has greater liquidity because while converting to other currencies bitcoin maintains most of its values.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 09:35:04 AM

Yes, we all believe the same things too on Bitcoin and these things are quite basic or elementary when we are describing it. So far, there has been no technology yet that can threat the secure nature of Bitcoin though we don't know for sure what can be years from now - and I leave that to creative minds to think of the future of Bitcoin. Now, of course, we know that being crypto Bitcoin is very volatile as any development that can affect it or one that can be impacting the people holding the coins can push its value in the market down or up. As many institutions are now into Bitcoin their decisions can be creating the directions of where the market is going. I am looking at Bitcoin as a medium for the people to experience more freedom away from the controls and eye-watching power of the government or its agencies...but of course this fact alone can also be making Bitcoin the focus of those people.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 09:57:05 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin has very strong security and it is impossible to fake or cheat the bitcoin payment network furthermore it has greater liquidity because while converting to other currencies bitcoin maintains most of its values.

The security is not just what makes Bitcoin unique, it's transparency is a added features to why I believe we bitcoiners lover and believe so much on Bitcoin. I believe and I know Bitcoin have come to stay and make the payment system better than it has ever been. Bitcoin value may pump and dump but they are just for some times the real value is yet to come, I believe today Bitcoin price might turns out to bra reference in what we will see in the near future.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: