Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:59:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Includes happiness and Bitcoin  (Read 247 times)
Zorigi

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 02:39:21 AM

this is great news, and this is the first time I've heard of a bitcoin atm, I'm sure that having a bitcoin atm will make people more enthusiastic about investing in bitcoin, and maybe people who don't like bitcoin will start liking bitcoin and buying bitcoin .
hopefully atm bitcoin spread and more and more. because exists a bitcoin atm is of course very helpful, especially for people who invest in bitcoin.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1327

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 01:44:33 PM

What does the camera on the bitcoin ATM do? If not for the camera, then it would be just the perfect decision to purchase btc. And thus the question arises in whose hands the information about transactions and the buyer will fall. Now it will not be a problem to find out information about a person from his photo.

Tell us in more detail, what kind of transaction can be carried out using the phone? Is it an opportunity to buy BTC by deducting money from a phone number or not? What did you mean?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 01:54:32 PM

Crypto ATMs are having high commission rate comparing with the exchange trading fees but if the exchange doesn't have any KYC requirement for buying and selling then its worth celebrating and hopefully the ATMs will increase across the world so the emergency withdrawal can be more convenient.

But what about the regulations and how much the commission rate, is it affordable or unfair?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Plaguedeath

Activity: 700
Merit: 571

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 01:59:35 PM

Crypto ATMs are having high commission rate comparing with the exchange trading fees but if the exchange doesn't have any KYC requirement for buying and selling then its worth celebrating and hopefully the ATMs will increase across the world so the emergency withdrawal can be more convenient.

But what about the regulations and how much the commission rate, is it affordable or unfair?
I think most people are using Bitcoin ATM because they're curious and want to get experience, but it's not for long term usage when they're have many choices.

The commission rate of Bitcoin ATM is unfair because you're overpaid the fee, when the Bitcoin network is busy, the fee will increase too. Bitcoin ATM seems successful because not many people know the place to trade Bitcoin via P2P, but when Bitcoin already adopted as legal tender and it's already common to use Bitcoin. It's either Bitcoin ATM will bankrupt or they will adjust the commission rate.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 02:50:11 PM

I think most people are using Bitcoin ATM because they're curious and want to get experience, but it's not for long term usage when they're have many choices.

The commission rate of Bitcoin ATM is unfair because you're overpaid the fee, when the Bitcoin network is busy, the fee will increase too. Bitcoin ATM seems successful because not many people know the place to trade Bitcoin via P2P, but when Bitcoin already adopted as legal tender and it's already common to use Bitcoin. It's either Bitcoin ATM will bankrupt or they will adjust the commission rate.

Agreed on the high rates, it's annoying and will keep most serious investors away for now. However I think there are some very "valid" reasons for this:
- Currently Bitcoin ATMs are a high-risk business, it's still very niche and most people are probably very skeptic when encountering such an ATM
- usually only small amounts are traded via ATMs
- these businesses are mostly small start-ups. Hardware and software maintanance are not easy, unless they are already esablished on the market for a longer time, so they probably need to get their initial investments back
- it's still such a tiny market, you won't find much competition, so they are not really incentivised to have competitive rates.

All this should change to the better over time, resulting in lower, more competitive rates (compared to regular exchange rates).

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 02:50:38 PM

If bitcoin accepted as legal tender then surely it will have more customers but they maybe forced to reduce the commission as you said but the exchanges may be affected more in case if its accepted as legal tender because the crypto to fiat or vice versa will be completely stopped then they have to survive with crypto to crypto alone which also only for short term until we see more places where we can spend whatever cryptocurrency we have.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sorryfor

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 03:03:47 PM

This is the first Bitcoin ATM machine you've ever seen that makes you so happy. But I haven't seen a Bitcoin ATM machine yet but have seen many online. Bitcoin is completely illegal in the country I live in and any information about Bitcoin transactions in my country is subject to legal action. However, shopping malls and many stores in various countries also accept Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin can be easily exchanged through ATM machines. Cryptocurrencies are currently gaining popularity in the world at large and Bitcoin will only become more popular.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 03:31:51 PM

Too bad for our country as we have yet to legalize bitcoin. Good to see other countries taking the right path with crypto ATM and accepting bitcoin payments in shopping malls.Although developed countries like Turkey are far ahead of our country.As far as I know ATM are very secure,But my concern is, can it be hacked and have questions about the commission rate of Bitcoin ATM.How much is bitcoin ATM fee from other ATM. I don't know about bitcoin ATM.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: