Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my small investment  (Read 1482 times)
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 09:50:00 PM

I bought a $14.55 bitcoin a few days ago when it was at 22k. Again Bitcoin came to 19k. However, I did not sell bitcoins. I was convinced that the price of Bitcoin would rise again. I buy $50 worth of bitcoins again. Got some profit on this small investment. Looking at Bitcoin 24k today. I will keep it for a long time and will not sell it now. I think at some point bitcoin will pump a lot

Since I can't invest more dollars, I don't have that much money. Still will invest as much as possible.
The strategy you are doing is actually correct, just don't stop buying bitcoins regularly every period. Even with a small capital it's okay, but you often buy every week with the same amount. Moreover, your goal is for the long term, a slight decrease, you don't need to panic to sell, because you must be sure that bitcoin will reach a new ATH after the halving, and you must also have confidence that the price of bitcoin is still in consolidation to head for the next bullrun. It is also necessary to pay attention to always keep your assets in a cold wallet and store seed phrases in a safe place.

One more thing, the most important thing is to change the mindset because this is one of the most common mistakes that most people make when investing in bitcoin hoping to get rich quick and end up disappointed when the market goes down.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 09:54:38 PM

I bought a $14.55 bitcoin a few days ago when it was at 22k. Again Bitcoin came to 19k. However, I did not sell bitcoins. I was convinced that the price of Bitcoin would rise again. I buy $50 worth of bitcoins again. Got some profit on this small investment. Looking at Bitcoin 24k today. I will keep it for a long time and will not sell it now. I think at some point bitcoin will pump a lot

Since I can't invest more dollars, I don't have that much money. Still will invest as much as possible.
If you want to make a very good profit in Bitcoin investment you don't have to invest a small amount of money Train and secondly you to observe the market and just make up your mind and buy larger fraction of bitcoin and save it for long before selling, and by the time you will conclude to sell your bitcoin,  the market of cryptocurrency would have accelerated to a certain price or amount, and you will definitely make your profit, so it's obvious that a good investors doesn't invest in bitcoin  in a short time, it most be long term so that they will be occurrence of huge profits

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 10:56:40 PM

What you are doing now with your small investments shows your patience with investing assets in bitcoin, even though it may be a small investment. But it is worth cherishing because I am like you when, without many assets, they gradually accumulate them. If there is a period of time when bitcoin increases in price, it can be a good asset. So even though the price may fall, accumulating and increasing it slowly will not affect the plan that we have outlined.

drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 11:53:56 PM

One more thing, the most important thing is to change the mindset because this is one of the most common mistakes that most people make when investing in bitcoin hoping to get rich quick and end up disappointed when the market goes down.

This is a rookie mistake, people who thinks bitcoin is some quick rich investment will fall for big loses and later they blame bitcoin for that. Bitcoin is a long term investment, it is not for people who wants to get rich quickly or even get rich by investing a small amount of money. If you want to get rich from bitcoin you have to be a consistent bitcoin investor.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 02:26:06 AM

This is a rookie mistake, people who thinks bitcoin is some quick rich investment will fall for big loses and later they blame bitcoin for that. Bitcoin is a long term investment, it is not for people who wants to get rich quickly or even get rich by investing a small amount of money. If you want to get rich from bitcoin you have to be a consistent bitcoin investor.
Investors who are thinking Bitcoin can make them rich in a short period probably didn't exert an effort to understand how Bitcoin works. Because if you take time learning first before investing your money, you'll understand that it's a kind of investment that needs patience since it's good for long term, that is if you really want to gain huge.

Anyway as you've pointed out, you need to be a consistent Bitcoin investor in order to have a decent holdings. It doesn't matter even you're buying little by little, what matter is, it has consistency. It's a good strategy, you won't notice your Bitcoin is growing while not hurting your finances since you only allocate a small amount.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 02:47:48 AM

If you want to make a very good profit in Bitcoin investment you don't have to invest a small amount of money Train and secondly you to observe the market and just make up your mind and buy larger fraction of bitcoin and save it for long before selling, and by the time you will conclude to sell your bitcoin,  the market of cryptocurrency would have accelerated to a certain price or amount, and you will definitely make your profit, so it's obvious that a good investors doesn't invest in bitcoin  in a short time, it most be long term so that they will be occurrence of huge profits
He's still a rookie, sir. Pushing someone beyond their capabilities as a newbie can result in mental strain when the outcomes don't meet expectations. Playing with Bitcoin is not like playing poker, where we have to go all-in at the end of the game. Buying a significant amount of Bitcoin is highly risky for a beginner. Acquiring financial literacy is essential, as we all need to have at least an emergency fund that remains readily available at all times.

I would recommend OP to consider diversifying by purchasing a few different assets with varying risks, to hone their skills and try to find a risk profile that suits them.
Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 04:41:30 AM

Those who can trust Bitcoin will also get success from Bitcoin. Those who invest in Bitcoin today will be able to multiply their wealth in it later. Your small bitcoin amounts can eventually turn into big wealth. There is no option to follow DCA for those whose economic situation is not good. Today's price of Bitcoin is $27,654 and it may reach $100k or more in the future. But it is natural that the ROI will be higher for those who have relatively higher investment. The biggest thing about investing in Bitcoin is one can get the assurance which is not available in any other altcoin investment. Even after a long time you will get return with profit.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

MrStork Exchange Service

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 11:30:25 AM

-snip-
I would recommend OP to consider diversifying by purchasing a few different assets with varying risks, to hone their skills and try to find a risk profile that suits them.
A diversification strategy will be useful when some assets go down but other assets are still safe from the decline.
What must be included in the diversification strategy is of course BTC which is the main asset and is supported by several potential altcoins.

As the phrase is always said "Don't Put Eggs in One Basket", when basket number one falls, the next basket does not fall and the eggs are still intact.

-snip-
The biggest thing about investing in Bitcoin is one can get the assurance which is not available in any other altcoin investment. Even after a long time you will get return with profit.
Guarantees on Bitcoin may be a good asset for the long term, but the percentage increase over the price of ATH is still very possible.
Just need to see how much money is invested for the long term.
Growth may be faster if doing DCA, but that is a choice for everyone and see how strong their economic foundation is.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 11:57:01 AM

That's what people think when they invest Bitcoin for the first time, they think they rich in no time. Well, it's possible but not at all except you invested in a right where the advancing phase starts afterwards with impulsive candlesticks. Some people were being hyped by someone to invest in Bitcoin because it's make you rich real quick. Because of that, if there's a bad thing happens to their investment they immediately blame Bitcoin which is wrong.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 01:08:50 PM

-snip-
A diversification strategy will be useful when some assets go down but other assets are still safe from the decline.
What must be included in the diversification strategy is of course BTC which is the main asset and is supported by several potential altcoins.

As the phrase is always said "Don't Put Eggs in One Basket", when basket number one falls, the next basket does not fall and the eggs are still intact.

Did this advice work for the OP? I mean, even if he doesn't have money to invest in bitcoin, his bitcoin investment is minimal and insignificant. Instead of diversifying each asset with just a few tens of dollars, the OP should focus entirely on bitcoin. The advice is correct, but we need to give the correct advice for each person's situation.

And I don't think investing in altcoins is called diversification. Because the entire crypto industry depends on bitcoin,  if bitcoin crashes then all altcoins will disappear. Therefore, it cannot be called diversification. Should only diversify non-crypto-related assets.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

MrStork Exchange Service

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 07:01:15 PM

Did this advice work for the OP? I mean, even if he doesn't have money to invest in bitcoin, his bitcoin investment is minimal and insignificant. Instead of diversifying each asset with just a few tens of dollars, the OP should focus entirely on bitcoin. The advice is correct, but we need to give the correct advice for each person's situation.
I also said that Bitcoin is the main investment, Diversification is only optional and may be chosen when you have enough money (maybe hundreds of dollars).
Given that OP's financial situation can only afford tens of dollars, DCA can be applied every time OP earns money.

Although the entire crypto industry depends on Bitcoin, I will personally divide my investment into several altcoins that are indeed quite good developments such as ETH which is my favorite altcoin.

And I don't think investing in altcoins is called diversification. Because the entire crypto industry depends on bitcoin,  if bitcoin crashes then all altcoins will disappear. Therefore, it cannot be called diversification. Should only diversify non-crypto-related assets.
Diversification methods can be related to any investment including crypto, it's just a matter of choosing.
If not crypto-related then other investments can be centered on Gold, Real Estate, and maybe a piece of land.
That is already included in the broader investment.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
omgitsmehehe

Activity: 580
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 08:14:37 PM

Those who can trust Bitcoin will also get success from Bitcoin. Those who invest in Bitcoin today will be able to multiply their wealth in it later. Your small bitcoin amounts can eventually turn into big wealth. There is no option to follow DCA for those whose economic situation is not good. Today's price of Bitcoin is $27,654 and it may reach $100k or more in the future. But it is natural that the ROI will be higher for those who have relatively higher investment. The biggest thing about investing in Bitcoin is one can get the assurance which is not available in any other altcoin investment. Even after a long time you will get return with profit.
At the present, we really need time and consistency, as bitcoin has a broad range of trading volume. Because we have been in the bear season for so long, I wouldn't be surprised if bitcoin made significant gains in a short period of time. Bitcoin experienced a significant drop during the bear season; it has yet to make a massive bull run up; we should be prepared to make strong entrance when the time comes. Smaller bitcoin bagging results in little profits; larger bagging results in good project earnings.

bayu7adi

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2023, 02:38:44 AM

Did this advice work for the OP? I mean, even if he doesn't have money to invest in bitcoin, his bitcoin investment is minimal and insignificant. .
Indeed, the invested value of USD may not have reached the expected magnitude, but why not consider it as a valuable learning opportunity? Embarking on a journey of learning based on percentages can foster wisdom that will prove advantageous when dealing with larger USD assets in the future. While it may not generate significant profits, at the very least, the knowledge acquired can be leveraged when the time comes for OP to possess a more substantial asset portfolio.

I also said that Bitcoin is the main investment, Diversification is only optional and may be chosen when you have enough money (maybe hundreds of dollars).
Given that OP's financial situation can only afford tens of dollars, DCA can be applied every time OP earns money.
Although the entire crypto industry depends on Bitcoin, I will personally divide my investment into several altcoins that are indeed quite good developments such as ETH which is my favorite altcoin.
Absolutely. Altseason can still occur at any time, and it wouldn't be a bad decision to invest in some top altcoins as part of an asset diversification strategy alongside Bitcoin.

Although we are still within the realm of cryptocurrencies, there are distinct differences between Bitcoin and altcoins that can be leveraged. This also aligns well with the limited assets that OP possesses.

bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 02:49:49 AM

investing in btc is something really cool and I think any amount you invest is a good thing because in my opinion investing in btc with even small capital is not a problem, the important thing is you get profit.

but if you are interested it would be even better if you buy more btc little by little using the dca system.
If someone wants to invest in the safest way, then he should choose Bitcoin. If a few people can invest in Bitcoin, it will be very beneficial at some point. But if you want to invest in Bitcoin, you have to wait patiently for a few years.  After waiting for years, one can expect a good amount of profit from the invested money. And if one loses patience and sells the invested bitcoins, then there is a possibility of a big loss.

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 07:13:40 AM

Hold the only key to earn in crypto is to hold, just hold until you will reach your profit limitation before you withdraw or get your profit from your holdings, investors that has a big patience can get a big profit and those who don't have patience may loss a big money crypto needs a proper timing and a proper way of holding .

riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 02:36:53 PM

That's cool bro !! you can loss your money but not your hope. Keep DCA, don't think about price and forget it. It will make us enjoyed each dump happened. You made the right choice by investing bitcoin. Do things like that each month and fill the bags with gems

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2023, 03:52:54 PM

I am curious to see if the OP has sold it off as he sees it green and sees profit, or if he still continues to hold and accumulate bitcoin by purchasing small bits, because there are others who can control the temptation to sell it off at a loss, but if he sees a small profit, he is tempted to sell. I hope he is okay right now and will continue buying bitcoin and also prepare for the bitcoin halving next year, which most of us are excited about.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

MrStork Exchange Service

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 10:12:52 PM

Absolutely. Altseason can still occur at any time, and it wouldn't be a bad decision to invest in some top altcoins as part of an asset diversification strategy alongside Bitcoin.

Although we are still within the realm of cryptocurrencies, there are distinct differences between Bitcoin and altcoins that can be leveraged. This also aligns well with the limited assets that OP possesses.

Altcoins can be a good diversification and can be maximized by choosing potential altcoins.
Bitcoin is indeed the main one, but of course, it needs support from several other assets so that there are other alternative assets that might go higher when Bitcoin is sideway.

The limitations owned by OP are the main problem, whether he will continue to be in Bitcoin or start entering Altcoin.
But the most important thing is to make sure the asset he chooses is an asset that has good development.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bayu7adi

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2023, 01:53:48 AM

I am curious to see if the OP has sold it off as he sees it green and sees profit, or if he still continues to hold and accumulate bitcoin by purchasing small bits, because there are others who can control the temptation to sell it off at a loss, but if he sees a small profit, he is tempted to sell. I hope he is okay right now and will continue buying bitcoin and also prepare for the bitcoin halving next year, which most of us are excited about.
At least, OP had bought Bitcoin initially, but determining the right time to sell it would provide a new experience for them. The issue of take profit is greatly influenced by the dangerous element of greed.

If OP sells with a small profit, they will later feel that the profit they gained is still insufficient because it turns out the price of Bitcoin is still rising. When they aim for even greater profits like waiting for the halving, the price unexpectedly drops, causing them to become anxious about what is happening.

Based on the experiences that have occurred, with mature thinking abilities, OP will realize that setting a target for take profit is better than being influenced by greed or being too hasty due to emotions.

Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 06:44:01 AM

He is buying according to  what he can  afford and buying in fractions is not a bad investment as far as it is long-term. His strategy of buying is the best for him that won't run him down financially.  Making  good profits Is not just about the amount you put in but how much patience that can be exercised to  hodl for a longtime. The reason of op buying in fraction could be he is following the principle of buying what he can afford,  and this is a rule for all investors to make investment go smooth and not to depend on it too much by  investing with the  money  that is available.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████