Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴 -HIRE A WRITER TODAY✍️ - CRYPTO & BLOCKCHAIN WHITEPAPER WRITER 🔴✍️🔴🔴  (Read 1038 times)
CryptoGM (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

Contact 4 ICO, STO, IEO & DeFi Whitepaper Writer

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 06:51:58 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2024, 07:55:28 AM by CryptoGM

Looking for a DEFI, NFT, ICO, IDO, STO, IEO, BLOCKCHAIN, OR CRYPTOCURRENCY WHITEPAPER WRITER?  

Why Hire Me?

1. You've landed in the right place; 10 years experience in general business copywriting plus 5 years focused on crypto and blockchain projects/start-ups.
2. I have completed hundreds of on-demand copies including whitepapers, pitch decks, business plans, press release articles, and website content.
 Some of the projects were very successful others didn't take off and of course, a few were scammers lol! (I lost some money with the latter too, but I know better now  Grin).
3. Friendly customer service; client satisfaction is my ultimate goal and success of the project.
4. Unlimited revisions
5. Graphics design available upon request
6. Of course I am not cheap but considerate when discussing my rate.
7. Available proof of past work including my portfolio and client reference.

Samples:Click on the links to view some of my samples
https://www.cryptoprofile.io/pdf/whitepaper%20english%20updated%2023.1.19.pdf
https://cryptototem.com/wp-ico/img/files/K4WIWYnebza9SrfxbVNMqDvnJrujeNcr2ghgNez9.pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FqZr4Piqek7_Hbzxx0tGN1jAqXaZeePy/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fAjBaw9ygXrbxlhLd6dN0XTflU_Zqcrb/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R15-a0ZerrmpZ_jiv8O6j13ZktH6vDCC/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1tXStj_NOZi812jTOasiqhtLN2Ew0OXzR

NB: These are just a few of my samples and all work has a corresponding reference client as evidence upon request

How to Reach Me?

Telegram profile https://t.me/ICO_Services
LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stowhitepaperwriter/
Skype https://join.skype.com/invite/iKvbhhz3RaE6

ICO Services- Whitepaper, Investor Pitch Deck, Legal Documents, Press Release and Article Writer- Add Telegram @ICO_Services or Skype: ICO_Services

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 06:42:30 PM

A white paper for a project should be written by the main developer, any white paper written by someone else is not to be trusted.
P.s, the red glow you have used is back firing, not that it matters.

🖤😏
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 09:05:56 AM

A white paper for a project should be written by the main developer, any white paper written by someone else is not to be trusted.
There is a difference between a copywriter and those who are out here plagiarised content. It matters to developers who need to focus on other aspects of the project.

ICO Services- Whitepaper, Investor Pitch Deck, Legal Documents, Press Release and Article Writer- Add Telegram @ICO_Services or Skype: ICO_Services
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 12:50:01 PM

Hire a Blockchain, NFT, Metaverse, Web 3.0, Crypto and Whitepaper Writer

PaulBf1

Activity: 135
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 06:06:48 PM

There is a difference between a copywriter and those who are out here plagiarised content. It matters to developers who need to focus on other aspects of the project.
Your trust page seems to be implying that you're not a copywriter either. You've plagirised the BITPAYER EXCHANGE whitepaper:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192325.0

CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 08:20:23 AM

Your trust page seems to be implying that you're not a copywriter either. You've plagirised the BITPAYER EXCHANGE whitepaper:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192325.0

You ought to have done due diligence on the above issue. Its well explained ICYMI: I never wrote Bitpayer whitepaper, my association with them was through creation of their Ann thread here on Bitcointalk.org. At the time they didn't have a whitepaper.

CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 10:44:32 AM

Hire a blockchain, crypto, metaverse whitepaper writer today via telegram. Referees on all my work available.
Telegram @ICO_Services. I am also available on LinkedIn with over 9K connections https://www.linkedin.com/in/stowhitepaperwriter/
Good day!

HeavenBTC

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 11:21:43 AM

work on your trust first of all before you work on your talent
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 08:03:52 AM

work on your trust first of all before you work on your talent
You've been here only for less than a quarter to earn the audacity to pass regards on who is trustworthy or not. Evidently, you also don't read or DYOR before speaking your mind, which is okay. The negative ratings on this profile is well explained on other threads.

CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 08:16:32 AM

Hire a blockchain, crypto, metaverse whitepaper writer today via telegram. Referees on all my work available.
Telegram @ICO_Services. I am also available on LinkedIn with over 9K connections https://www.linkedin.com/in/stowhitepaperwriter/
Good day!

wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 09:52:53 PM

I expect to see loads of your ads on socials considering how much experience you have in the space (speaking from a standpoint of your porfolio).

There are also other platforms that requires the professionalism of your work and more. It is always a job on platforms like Upwork, there are job openings from employers and projects that use these freelancing platforms and I believe your portfolio will get you something real quick if you consider extending your application in that direction.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 09:18:26 AM

I expect to see loads of your ads on socials considering how much experience you have in the space (speaking from a standpoint of your porfolio).

There are also other platforms that requires the professionalism of your work and more. It is always a job on platforms like Upwork, there are job openings from employers and projects that use these freelancing platforms and I believe your portfolio will get you something real quick if you consider extending your application in that direction.

Thank you for the advise. Please share these platforms and social media where you encounter projects/employers who may need my service. In the past I have used Upwork and Fiverr but their recent terms and collaborating with my government to take part of my pay in tax made me leave such platforms. Freedom is key that's why I chose to work in the Bitcoin space full-time lol.
Appreciated!

wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 07:48:18 PM

Thank you for the advise. Please share these platforms and social media where you encounter projects/employers who may need my service. In the past I have used Upwork and Fiverr but their recent terms and collaborating with my government to take part of my pay in tax made me leave such platforms. Freedom is key that's why I chose to work in the Bitcoin space full-time lol.
Appreciated!

I'm not an affiliate but I sure do know that Upwork is reliable and reputable a platform for such gigs.

If you speak of freedom then I think a challenge or two might be imminent as they are regulated, part of the reasons why thei9still have their game under control.

You can also check google for others if you wish to add flexible to your freedom rules

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 09:40:59 AM

Appreciated!

I'm not an affiliate but I sure do know that Upwork is reliable and reputable a platform for such gigs.

If you speak of freedom then I think a challenge or two might be imminent as they are regulated, part of the reasons why thei9still have their game under control.

You can also check google for others if you wish to add flexible to your freedom rules
Will check out Upwork again
Thank you

CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 10:14:38 AM

Good day!

vegatraffic

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 04:12:09 PM

Can you provide your email address, I can share idea to you for whitewater, I think on Telegram it hard to tell all detail.
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 10:06:49 AM

Can you provide your email address, I can share idea to you for whitewater, I think on Telegram it hard to tell all detail.
Hello,
Drop me an email on morrisnjeru20@gmail.com

CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 11:13:29 AM

Good day!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: