Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:38:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paper wallet on Android phone  (Read 500 times)
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 06:05:54 PM

Google!? As in, the same Google that are infamous for hosting scams and malware, for accepting money from scammers to boost their scam sites to the top of search results, for accepting money from scammers to place scam ads everywhere, for hosting malicious apps on their playstore, and for harvesting data from your microphone and keyboard and storing it on their servers? Even if you think using Google is safe, all it takes is one wrong click to end up on one of the scams that they are quite happy to promote in exchange for payment. I'm not trusting the security of my wallets to one wrong click.
For people it's the default search engine and they blindly beleive it's safe so whatever comes from their search is safe but in reality they are misleading you and for each ads they get paid no matter if it's scam attempt to make money out of users pocket because they are getting paid.The privacy is really compromised with it as it monitor your each activity like you have just made a normal search about anything you will be recommended with lot of ads as algorithm is set in this manner so what privacy people are expecting from Google? The CEO when can't answer the questions when asked privacy that they track your movements and other things you should be concerned about making more optimistic choices.

The main problem is you will be showcased lot of fake wallets and exchanges when you enter such keywords on google that will lead to some phising links draining your data of devices by installing malwares and most people don't use ad blockers as well but TOR is the best option for them only if they understand about the same.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:25:48 PM

you should have a list of specific urls and website that you are gonna move from Google or type manually, no one should visit websites other than specific ones.
I do not know anybody who browses the internet in that way. And even if you do, that does nothing to protect you against your final destination being compromised or the many possible attacks which do not require you to connect to a specific website first.

For instance, I have created bitcoin wallet in 2021, on a laptop that was connected to the internet. I have some $$$$ into it. Till today, nothing suspicious has happened and I am in total control of my funds, at least no one has stolen them from me.
I also have a number of hot wallets on a number of different phones over many years, and have had nothing happen to them. I continue to use such wallets as my daily spending wallets. But I am under no illusion that although I have been safe thus far, these wallets have the worst security of any wallet I use, and therefore I only ever store an amount I am willing to lose in these wallets. They are for convenience, not safety. Given that OP is talking about buying bitcoin and holding it for "a very long time", a simple hot wallet like this would be a very poor choice.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: