Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some common ways bank customers use to cheat thier way into the bank?  (Read 50 times)
Cryptomultiplier (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 08:03:54 PM

I have been forced to pay planned visits to the banks I operate with lately, due to failed transactions, renewal of expired ATM cards and of course to get a bank waiting experience, which I avoided all the while. It really wasn't easy as the queue had to be so full that under the sun was our shade.
I kept asking myself what brought me to the bank and how I could resolve my issues without waiting in line for so long for a customer care representative. The network has been so poor that even converting crypto to naira and trading P2P came with risks of failed transactions, money reversals or even debited accounts without successful transaction.
It however bordered me how my fellow men and women would bring infant kids they would have easily left at home or borrow thier neighbors or sisters infants or toddlers, just as excuses to gain access into the bank, or is it those customers who know persons working withing the bank. They now use the influence to gain access while other customers remain unattended to under the sun.
I don't know what your experience has been of recent, but what I want us to discuss on is what other ways do you know that people use to cheat thier way into the banking halls to perform their transactions despite not being in queue or coming early enough?

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silver005

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 11:45:53 AM

My dear you ask a nice question.. there are many ways people can gain access to the bank Hall without being in a queue,:
1) through the person who is working in that particular bank people can go in the bank Hall through him or her.
2)by bribing the security guards in the bank can still gain someone access to the bank Hall.
3)by snicking without the notice of the security guards.
4)by pretending to be sick you can gain access to the bank Hall too.. and alot more because Nigerian are very sharp especially when it comes to cheating ok..
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 10:39:46 PM

Other means most people use to sneak into the Bank and do there transaction is by forming to be press, they then tell the security they want to use the restroom then when they get in since the toilet is always inside the bank they will use the medium and visit the right center the plan to do.

Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 11:42:16 PM

I kept asking myself what brought me to the bank and how I could resolve my issues without waiting in line for so long for a customer care representative. The network has been so poor that even converting crypto to naira and trading P2P came with risks of failed transactions, money reversals or even debited accounts without successful transaction.

It's been a while I visited any bank when I've got mobile banking, fully functional to take my complaints and all on there liveChat. Physical presence in the bank is very unnecessary except for cases of document verification and maybe picking up some physical property like your debit card and the rest of those.

It however bordered me how my fellow men and women would bring infant kids they would have easily left at home or borrow thier neighbors or sisters infants or toddlers, just as excuses to gain access into the bank, or is it those customers who know persons working withing the bank.
True, serious and funny as well. Like, I've seen some women have to do this in other organisations am affiliated with and to my dislike, I rather see the stress they are having to put these infants through and it unsettles me. I can't say of they borrowed the child or something but it shouldn't be. All these struggle would be for a time and get washed up there after. Carry a child around and just any place is exposing the child to a whole lot and that's so uncool.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀