Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we build a strong community of supporters for crypto projects ?  (Read 414 times)
FireDAOJackie_Z (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 02:43:54 AM

Unlike Bitcoin that created the cryptocurrency world with an unimaginable fan base, most altcoins have to do tons of work to earn all users' trust to flourish, especially for countless new projects. I believe each of you has been supporter to at least one cryptocurrency and know how that relationship works. There must be some appealing ways for crypto community to do to attract more fans. In your experience, what are the most important principles to build a strong community of supporters ? Please share your thoughts and/or methods. By the way, I am with FireDAO team, in charge of the global community. Please contact me if you have any question.

Getting community members is quite easy by holding contests with prizes or Airdops, of course there will be many people who become community members in a project. But indeed the most difficult thing is to maintain the continuity of the community as active users in the network. Maybe what you need to pay attention to is how effective and efficient your project network service is with the same project developed by other developers, how big the utility and ecosystem are, whether or not the market needs it, and who you partner with, and one more thing, what are the benefits that you will give to the community as a member of the community.
I think those things are a consideration for community members whether to stay or not because basically everyone needs the benefits of mutualism.

Holding contests with prizes or airdrops can draw attentions but this could translate into community members. Most of them will just cash the prize and leave once they can. Your point of how to maintain the continuity of a community is absolutely true. Most projects face the same problem if their fans are not loyal as Bitcoin or ETH fans. Our team is devoted to building a solid community and trying every means to get more supporters. We will launch more promotion in this forum so please stay tuned. If you like, please refer to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5441307.0 to find more detailed info about us. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2023, 02:47:01 AM

Updates like daily to see whats is going on to the project. People wants to always get updated how was the project going or what has been done on that day. If not share roadmaps or having interaction within its fans at we want this kind of people that we see friendly and giving importance to their fans. Also not only about updates having memes and fun facts could be attracting new fans to the project. No matter what as long as the project is promising amd updating on daily basis then it is really good
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2023, 02:50:48 AM

Try doing a bounty campaign in the forum and for social media like Twitter, it creates a community of supporters that spreads the word.

Although some of them will eventually just sell the tokens that you will pay for them, some are going to stick around, especially if the project is indeed good. But if it's not good as the team is saying, you can watch the community crumble will even ruin the project's reputation.

Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 04:18:49 AM

I will try to answer this based on my experience. So, a couple of months ago, I joined a bounty program from one of the metaverse projects. I've seen this project gain some exposure through the bounty program, but it doesn't yet have a dedicated following, because, as we all know, most bounty hunters are only interested in making money. But the project did get some exposure. This project was already listed, but the price remained low until one day, when it unexpectedly rose and became one of the exchange's top gainers. Since then, people have been drawn to buy more, and more people have come to invest. But not for long, as the price has dropped once again. The project has a total supply of one billion tokens and has decided to conduct a fast burn program in just a few days (they have already burned 750 million tokens), with the goal of having only 100 million tokens as a total supply.

People accuse the developer of massively selling their own token and planning a rug pull during this bear phase, but fortunately, the developer is very transparent and open about everything related to his efforts to save the project, including listing on Pancake Swap and listing on another top-tier exchange. At the same time, they are still developing the working product. They only released their first product in February. When people have doubts, he will come to answer those accusations and engage with the community without imposing unnecessary bans on those who spread FUD, but he will try to direct the doubt. With this approach, people who are willing to buy large quantities (whales) gain trust and a sense of belonging to the project, and they become a loyal community. They share the same vision and mission because they want the project to succeed. The whales even made a group for shillers and initiated giving rewards to their top marketers. Until now, the price hasn't returned to the ICO price yet, but I just want to show how building a loyal community is actually possible. It needs really good communication and transparency between the community and developers.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 349
Merit: 33

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 05:52:56 PM

I believe each of you has been supporter to at least one cryptocurrency and know how that relationship works.

It is true and highly relevant because Building a strong community of supporters for crypto projects requires a deliberate and consistent effort to create engagement, transparency, and trust. what this means is that a crypto project can build a strong and loyal following that can help propel the project forward from Transparency, Engagement and Incentives.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
abralzain17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 02:31:33 PM

Unlike Bitcoin that created the cryptocurrency world with an unimaginable fan base, most altcoins have to do tons of work to earn all users' trust to flourish, especially for countless new projects. I believe each of you has been supporter to at least one cryptocurrency and know how that relationship works. There must be some appealing ways for crypto community to do to attract more fans. In your experience, what are the most important principles to build a strong community of supporters ? Please share your thoughts and/or methods. By the way, I am with FireDAO team, in charge of the global community. Please contact me if you have any question.

For now building a thriving Crypto community like Binance and Bitcoin can be said to be not something difficult but something that is easy to do. the first thing that needs to be built is the trust of the community itself to be able to attract more crypto enthusiasts. another thing that needs to be done is the existence of free and attractive prizes given to the fans. I think it will foster the enthusiasm of fans for the continuation of your community

b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 10:27:37 PM

do you know the price of bitcoin when it was first released? and compare the price with current or ATH. indeed bitcoin is the first and most popular crypto but that's not what I mean. what I mean is that bitcoin takes a very long time to reach a price and has as many enthusiasts as it is today, meaning that if a new altcoin wants to get price and popularity it can't be done in a short time. To achieve success requires patience and
intense marketing.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 05:03:39 AM

Each project has a variety of ways about how they build their own ecosystem, as an example from yourself, you are creating many threads over the Altcoin Discussion board here to spark some discussion. That is one thing that I observed here.

The surest thing to gain market shares among cryptocurrency users is to build something that solves some problem. If the baseline of your product has plenty of utility, marketing would be easier and If the project wants to gain some userbase, growing an ecosystem of builders, developers, and users would surely grow the communities. Having Developer Relations or any funding for projects that build within your system could help achieve those thing.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 05:28:36 AM

Probably the easiest way to attract a community towards your project if is some sort of hype that was centered around your project came to be. Now, this produces a group of users who would probably leave after that hype, but some may still choose to stay and that's your goal. But ofc, if everyone chooses to stay then all the better. Most people would stay if your project actually holds value now, or at least in the near future. A communicative team as well as public updates here and there would always stoke their thirst for news with regard to the project.

It's going to take time, but that's just how it goes. Especially if you don't play around the hype train and just choose to go with the flow, influx of people interested will be really slow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
FahriZah

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 10:12:13 AM

It’s Not For Easy Who Comes New In Crypto Currency Sectors And It’s Possible To Building A Strong Project Community Just Need To Learn Many More Idea From Bigger Who Already Buildup A GREAT Community In Crypto Currencies Project Also.

Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2448

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 11:23:56 AM

The greatest strengths of a project that will attract a large community are, among other things, initiatives. Initiatives before the project launch and after the project launch. Discussion of some successful retrotrope or testnet sometimes promotes the project better than custom advertising in all sorts of social networks and forums. If a project allocates a large allocation to initiatives and community, there will be a big hype and community around such projects.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 01:05:34 PM

I have read many posts and articles on when Bitcoin network will be built.
The community came because they were interested in the idea, so is ethereum, the most important thing is the project idea and how well the project can compete with other projects

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 01:22:38 PM

I have some time to support community development so I find to build a strong community of supporters for crypto projects there will be many different ways, but you can refer to this:

1. Define your goals: Before you start building a community, define your goals. You need to know clearly what you want to gain from building the community and the values ​​you want to convey to the community.

2. Create quality content: Create valuable and useful content for your community. Please share information, articles, videos and images related to your project so that members can better understand your project.

3. Community Engagement: Interact with your community

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Cadaver20

Activity: 1442
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 02:37:18 PM

To build a strong community of supporters for a crypto project there is no alternative to spreading the project on social media. Campaigns should be run on various social media. In this case bounty or airdrop can bring success very easily. As we can now see the news of Arbitrum's airdrop in almost all social media. As a result, their supporters are increasing day by day.
FireDAOJackie_Z (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 01:34:59 AM

To build a strong community of supporters for a crypto project there is no alternative to spreading the project on social media. Campaigns should be run on various social media. In this case bounty or airdrop can bring success very easily. As we can now see the news of Arbitrum's airdrop in almost all social media. As a result, their supporters are increasing day by day.

Indeed. Actually our FireDAO was launched on Arbitrum mainnet and we are among the top promising projects which can be found here https://twitter.com/arb_insider_TIG/status/1635263162051330050 . Please keep an eye on our update and you'll be our initiative.

The greatest strengths of a project that will attract a large community are, among other things, initiatives. Initiatives before the project launch and after the project launch. Discussion of some successful retrotrope or testnet sometimes promotes the project better than custom advertising in all sorts of social networks and forums. If a project allocates a large allocation to initiatives and community, there will be a big hype and community around such projects.

Agreed. We are planning some big events on many social media including Bitcoin Forum. Initiatives are vitally important for us to build a solid and sustainable community. We encourage you to know more about us and you'll receive a lot of benefits.

Probably the easiest way to attract a community towards your project if is some sort of hype that was centered around your project came to be. Now, this produces a group of users who would probably leave after that hype, but some may still choose to stay and that's your goal. But ofc, if everyone chooses to stay then all the better. Most people would stay if your project actually holds value now, or at least in the near future. A communicative team as well as public updates here and there would always stoke their thirst for news with regard to the project.

It's going to take time, but that's just how it goes. Especially if you don't play around the hype train and just choose to go with the flow, influx of people interested will be really slow.

You are correct and we are considering this. The hype train is such a stimulus for most users and we will release one at the right time in the near future. Please stay tuned and we'll try our best to reward the participants huge.

Each project has a variety of ways about how they build their own ecosystem, as an example from yourself, you are creating many threads over the Altcoin Discussion board here to spark some discussion. That is one thing that I observed here.

The surest thing to gain market shares among cryptocurrency users is to build something that solves some problem. If the baseline of your product has plenty of utility, marketing would be easier and If the project wants to gain some userbase, growing an ecosystem of builders, developers, and users would surely grow the communities. Having Developer Relations or any funding for projects that build within your system could help achieve those thing.

Thank you for noticing us doing efforts on sparking some discussion in this section. Our product combines DAO and DeFi to make all utility more efficiently and effectively, which we believe will bring a large base of fans. Please continue to keep an eye on us and there will be many more for us to provide.

Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 2125

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2023, 01:52:23 AM

Bitcoin has become a very popular cryptocurrency ans easy to compromise to because the sense of security and true decentralization it gives off to their users.
For example, one of reasons I don't trust altcoins (specially the those launched recently) it is because the developers or those in charge of the treasury have more power over the supply than people realize.

Another example of success is Shiba Inu, part of the success of that coin comes from the fact that (allegedly) most of its liquidity does not come from a single person, but rather one of the main developers who locked the liquidity in Uniswap and then disposed of the private key of his wallet. Making it harder for anyone to rug pull...

The amount of supporters inversely proportional to the probability of a rugpull happening.

Of course, I am also leaving out the fact of the economical yield of the investment, though. But the safety of the asset itself comes first, before thinking about future profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2023, 02:03:33 AM

You know that Bitcoin has that amount of supporters because it's the first and the most worthy one out of all the crypto, right? That's how I see it, and it is definitely like gold but digital, and that's just appealing to a lot of people, probably, like me. 

It's impossible to replicate how BTC supporters are, but it's about features and possibly how people will earn. I think those are the things that could have an extensive supporter base.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 02:19:28 AM

aside from all those social media campaigns, the dev team themselves should seriously develop their project into something valuable. remember, it is easy to sell a project if you have something to offer. if they see a promising project with actual progress, you can easily promote such project. but if you have nothing to show, how can you sell it? you can talk but there's limitation of how long you can sell it with just pure talk.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 03:23:11 AM

Of course the most important thing is honesty, if a new project has lost the trust of the community it will be very difficult to get it back. whatever happens with the project the team must be honest and open to the community, don't create fake news just to attract investors and make the project look good. what often happens is that many new projects manipulate token sale proceeds to attract investors. this is a bad strategy because it can cause the community to lose confidence in the project.

FireDAOJackie_Z (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 02:00:25 AM

Of course the most important thing is honesty, if a new project has lost the trust of the community it will be very difficult to get it back. whatever happens with the project the team must be honest and open to the community, don't create fake news just to attract investors and make the project look good. what often happens is that many new projects manipulate token sale proceeds to attract investors. this is a bad strategy because it can cause the community to lose confidence in the project.

Of course. Honesty is one of the most important qualities that many people will ignore. Faking news to make projects look good to attract investors is like committing suicide. Even if investors or users are favoring a new project first, sooner or later they will know the fabricated stories behind and choose to leave. As long as project owner and the dev team are open to the community and make genuine communication with investors, solving problems will become much easier. Building a community is not instant but a continuous process of building long term relationship with people. Don't rush.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: