Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc being tied to SVB?  (Read 91 times)
GodlyBitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 09:19:26 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2023, 05:43:12 AM by GodlyBitcoiner

Had noticed a recent trend with the SVB collapse and the price of bitcoin..bitcoin shot up when svb was guaranteed a replacement by the FDIC.

What do you guys think about this, i genuinely don't know whether to sell my btc but i'm up 40% so i feel like i really should. This would bring me to a 40% profit for the year in which case i'd just take the cash and slap into the s&p500 and probably end the year at a 50% profit which is kinda insane

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2023, 10:24:51 PM

Hey mate, you put up a very good discussion here but the way and manner in which you bump the thread are against the rules of the forum, I am sure you would have read the rile of the forum already before making your first post.

-You should have read where it is stated that ops are entitled to one bump by 24 hours and the old bump should be deleted, but in your own case your thread is just a few hours and you have bumped the thread twice this is wrong.
Godlovesyou

Activity: 104
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 10:35:40 PM

Had noticed a recent trend with the SVB collapse and the price of bitcoin..bitcoin shot up when svb was guaranteed a replacement by the FDIC.

What do you guys think about this, i genuinely don't know whether to sell my btc but i'm up 40% so i feel like i really should. This would bring me to a 40% profit for the year in which case i'd just take the cash and slap into the s&p500 and probably end the year at a 50% profit which is kinda insane

Here's a summary of my as of right now: https://work.ink/3z5/bestefts1/

Selling at this period may not be healthy benefit because it will increase to your amazement with time, except you've something important or urgently that requires the money, less that. Since you've waited to this moment am sure you're in a better chances of experience pump.

But hey dude, your post should have a good directions, take time to read forum guides. Not necessarily replying yourself OK. Welcome
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 10:41:56 PM

Your decision, if you're too satisfied with that 40% gain then sell it. No one forces you to sell or wait and hold. We've got our own satisfaction in terms of profit and whether it's less or more, profit is profit.

Since you've got a strategy ready to be deployed, just do what you think suits your investment style and if that technique will be for your portfolio's betterment then do what's necessary.

Also, don't forget the forum rules about bumping a thread because you only bump a thread once per 24 hours and your original post isn't even yet passed on 24 hours so, no need to bump.

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours per thread. Bumping multiple threads at the same time is allowed if it's not annoying. [2][e]

Signature for rent
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: