Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sheepy - new cryptocurrency payment gateway  (Read 701 times)
Sheepy (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 06:37:51 AM

Any chance to share here your fee structure? I didn't even try to find it very hard, but I couldn't find it on the site for such information except for no setup fees.

Our fee structure is straightforward, we charge a flat rate of 0.99% for each invoice processed on Sheepy (excluding network fees).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 06:56:10 AM

Which makes me wonder who makes up this list of high-risk countries?
It's not like we will see The Government of Bolivia sue sheepy for not complying with their financial regulations, like the way SEC usually does with services that try to act with in the United States.

At Sheepy, we follow international standards and regulations for AML/KYC compliance, which are established by organizations such as the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).

We also conduct our own risk assessments and due diligence when determining which countries or regions are deemed high-risk (e.g. countries that have restrictive crypto approach or ban payments for goods and services in crypto). While we may not face legal action from a specific country's government for non-compliance, we take our regulatory obligations seriously and work to ensure that we are compliant with applicable laws and regulations to protect our customers and business.
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2023, 12:12:33 PM

Looking for a streamlined payment solution for your software development or SaaS enterprise? Sheepy’s crypto payment platform is here to help. With our reliable payment gateway, you can easily set up recurring payments and automate payouts in various digital assets like BTC, USDT, and USDC.

Whether you’re looking to collect recurring payments or improve your overall business operations, Sheepy’s payment solution is a cost-effective and reliable choice for software developers and SaaS enterprises.

Contact us today to learn more https://www.sheepy.com/contact-us
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 09:21:56 AM

Try our Demo page to pay with crypto easily and securely!

Sheepy has a demo page where you can see how the platform works and try it out for yourself. The demo page lets you create a sample invoice and see how you can configure payment settings. This demo page is a great way to experience the convenience and flexibility of Sheepy.

Just visit https://www.sheepy.com/demo and follow the instructions to get acquainted with crypto payments.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2023, 12:26:01 AM

Sheepy has a demo page where you can see how the platform works and try it out for yourself. The demo page lets you create a sample invoice and see how you can configure payment settings. This demo page is a great way to experience the convenience and flexibility of Sheepy.
I tried to check your demo. Basically, the countdown starts after you input the payment amount, but not before you select the payment method. I don't think it is a good option. I'd suggest starting the countdown after the user choose the payment method, and maybe extending the timeout for more than 15 minutes since a confirmation might take longer than that in the live version.

Also, what is the difference in the QR code between the URL, Address, and Amount shown in https://www.sheepy.com/demo/invoice/demo? I can't seem to understand it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 07:55:43 AM

Introducing Sheepy's Manual Conversion Feature!

We are proud to announce the launch of our manual conversion feature, a game-changing innovation that will revolutionize the way you use crypto.
Sheepy is the ultimate platform for online payments, offering you a simple and secure way to transact with cryptocurrencies. With our manual conversion feature, you can now customize your crypto transactions like never before. You can manually convert your crypto into any digital asset you want, from stablecoins to other popular cryptocurrencies.

Why use manual conversion?

Manual conversion gives you more power and flexibility over your crypto transactions. You can:
- Choose from a variety of conversion options to suit your needs and preferences
- Adjust the conversion parameters to optimize your transactions
- Track the progress of your conversions in real-time
- Avoid the volatility and risk of crypto markets
- Save on fees and taxes by converting at the best rate and time

Experience the benefits of manual conversion with Sheepy!

Visit https://sheepy.com and get your free trial today.
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2023, 09:45:31 AM

We are thrilled to announce Sheepy's latest feature, the Fiat Auto Withdrawal! This tool lets you set automatic withdrawals from your crypto balances directly to your bank account in various fiat currencies. It simplifies the process, giving you more control over your transactions without the need to manually withdraw funds.

How does it work:
- Go to your fiat withdrawal methods
- Switch any of your successful withdrawal methods to automatic mode
- Set up preferred withdrawal frequency
- Let us handle the rest!

If you have any questions or need assistance navigating the platform, contact our managers at https://www.sheepy.com/contact-us.

We invite you to experience the power of seamless transactions with Sheepy, your trusted partner for secure and efficient crypto payments.

Proceed to Demo Page.
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2023, 07:51:35 PM

We have some exciting news for you: we have added a new feature that allows you to withdraw your crypto earnings in British pounds!

With Sheepy, you can:
- Convert your crypto earnings into British pounds in seconds
- Withdraw them to your bank account or debit card with low fees
- Enjoy the convenience and speed of our platform

Ready to withdraw in GBP?
Visit our demo page and see how easy it is https://www.sheepy.com/demo

Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 09:47:30 AM

I tried to check your demo. Basically, the countdown starts after you input the payment amount, but not before you select the payment method. I don't think it is a good option. I'd suggest starting the countdown after the user choose the payment method, and maybe extending the timeout for more than 15 minutes since a confirmation might take longer than that in the live version.

Also, what is the difference in the QR code between the URL, Address, and Amount shown in https://www.sheepy.com/demo/invoice/demo? I can't seem to understand it.

Hi!

You're spot on about the countdown timer. Starting it after you pick a payment method is a smarter move. We're also thinking about extending it past 15 minutes—good call. As for the QR code, the URL option takes you right to the payment page, great for mobile. The Address is the crypto wallet where you're sending money, and the Amount is how much you're sending. Thanks for giving our demo a go and for the awesome feedback. We'll definitely look into making these changes!
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 647

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 06:09:34 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

Even though this site has been registered since 2001, it was only updated in 2022, so I'm still a little doubtful about the credibility of this site,

Now of course crypto did not exist in 2001 Tongue this is a purchased domain.
That’s some real concern as, why the hell not just start up a new domain and gradually build a reputation from there other than raise questions of doubt as, being in the cryptospace comes with lots of trust issues on what services we patronize and there are always going to be some diggings.

Still, it doesn’t discrete the site given that, some successful transactions have gone through it and still, it doesn’t verify nothing too.

Anyway, it bothers me to see how crypto services are basically blacklisting every country they don't like. OP should probably make this an EEA-restricted service since he supports SEPA anyway.
Now, that wouldn’t be so globally is it,

We are offering a cutting-edge platform that enables to start accepting crypto payments as they were meant to be - global and frictionless.
Of course we weren’t expecting the service to be all globally as there are jurisdictions and restrictions within the cryptospace so, you could always expect the sites and services to comply.

Meanwhile, it’s a much relevant service as it allows you to have crypto withdrawals in local currency denominations where functional. That’s a plus on the service.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
zakservers

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2023, 12:30:56 AM

Hi,
 Actually I would say, that many people buy old domain names, and they sell for quite a high price, specially in .com and small number of letters, so if they bought this domain there is no wrong with it, rest as the crypto goes, anything can happen in it at any time, since its not much regulated.

Zakservers.com: Offshore dedicated servers with 15 offshore locations choice, BTC and Crypto accepted, 24/7/365 customer support.
joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2023, 12:23:04 AM

Actually I would say, that many people buy old domain names, and they sell for quite a high price, specially in .com and small number of letters, so if they bought this domain there is no wrong with it, rest as the crypto goes, anything can happen in it at any time, since its not much regulated.
It is still a point to consider especially if the service doesn't have any reputation before. Some scammers buy domains too and they trick users by saying stuff like experienced in crypto for 5 years or something similar. Nothing is wrong with being careful.

As for the QR code, the URL option takes you right to the payment page, great for mobile. The Address is the crypto wallet where you're sending money, and the Amount is how much you're sending. Thanks for giving our demo a go and for the awesome feedback.
I see, maybe you need to edit it so that the difference is quite clear. Not sure how it goes though, I can't check it on my mobile phone. Hopefully, you can address other concerns in the future.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 11:37:54 PM

We have some exciting news for you: we have added a new feature that allows you to withdraw your crypto earnings in British pounds!

With Sheepy, you can:
- Convert your crypto earnings into British pounds in seconds
- Withdraw them to your bank account or debit card with low fees
- Enjoy the convenience and speed of our platform

Ready to withdraw in GBP?
Visit our demo page and see how easy it is https://www.sheepy.com/demo

Just to say the needful, can we know if you have compliance in other to function optimally.

This question is coming from a place of "I love the project but I have to be sure" and this is not meant to taint the project in a negative light but due diligence must be done to be safe all round as a user across any platform.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 10:37:58 AM

That’s some real concern as, why the hell not just start up a new domain and gradually build a reputation from there other than raise questions of doubt as, being in the cryptospace comes with lots of trust issues on what services we patronize and there are always going to be some diggings.

Still, it doesn’t discrete the site given that, some successful transactions have gone through it and still, it doesn’t verify nothing too.

Of course we weren’t expecting the service to be all globally as there are jurisdictions and restrictions within the cryptospace so, you could always expect the sites and services to comply.

Meanwhile, it’s a much relevant service as it allows you to have crypto withdrawals in local currency denominations where functional. That’s a plus on the service.

Absolutely understand your concerns! The restrictions aren't about favoritism towards certain countries; it's about adhering to international laws and regulations. While we require EEA IBANs for fiat withdrawals, non-EEA jurisdictions aren't restricted - crypto payouts are still available, and there are options for non-EU entities to open EU accounts for greater access. Plenty of alternatives are at your disposal. And we really work hard to add new local currencies!
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 11:49:34 AM

It is still a point to consider especially if the service doesn't have any reputation before. Some scammers buy domains too and they trick users by saying stuff like experienced in crypto for 5 years or something similar. Nothing is wrong with being careful.

Hi,
Certainly, caution is always wise, especially online. While domain age isn’t a definitive indicator of legitimacy, we understand your concern. We’d like to assure you that our reference to experience is based on our team’s collective expertise in crypto and fintech, accumulating over a decade.
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 11:56:41 AM

I see, maybe you need to edit it so that the difference is quite clear. Not sure how it goes though, I can't check it on my mobile phone. Hopefully, you can address other concerns in the future.

Thanks for pointing that out! Clarity is essential, especially when dealing with financial transactions. We'll definitely look into making the distinction even clearer on our platform to enhance user experience.
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 12:09:13 PM

Just to say the needful, can we know if you have compliance in other to function optimally.

This question is coming from a place of "I love the project but I have to be sure" and this is not meant to taint the project in a negative light but due diligence must be done to be safe all round as a user across any platform.

Hi,
Our platform operates with stringent compliance measures and security protocols that align with EU regulations. We even provide KYT insights to our merchants to enhance transparency and security.
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 11:31:07 AM

Big news from Sheepy! We've rolled out our Custom Invoice Settings via API. Now, you can jazz up your invoices just the way you want.

Feature Highlights:

• Currency: Set a distinct currency ticker overriding the profile settings. Fancy an invoice in Litecoin over Bitcoin? Now you can!
  • Fees: Choose between fixed or percentage fee structures, superseding the default profile.
  • Notification URL: Modify the HTTPS URL for personalized invoice status updates, a step up from the standard notification URL.
  • Autocomplete: Decide on the auto-completion of invoices that are expired or partially paid, taking precedence over profile settings.
  • Gateways: Customize your gateway preferences. Want to limit payments to just Bitcoin and Ethereum? Consider it done.
  • Autoconversion: Adjust autoconversion aspects, like type, gate, and conversion percentage, replacing default profile settings. For instance, opt for converting just half of the amount via your preferred gateway.

Need a hand or got questions? Contact us or swing by here.

Jump in and have fun invoicing with Sheepy!
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 04:40:36 PM

Sorry to distract but i will have to give my own take on this, considering that this is a large bitcoin community that is more focused on bitcoin, decentralization, security and privacy, I don't think the use of a payment gateway system will be an effective offer over using a p2p network on the blockchain, am not saying this to discourage for your service or what you offer, but this is one of the benefits of this forum, we advise on the best alternatives while people make their own final decision.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 03:05:21 AM

I don't think the use of a payment gateway system will be an effective offer over using a p2p network on the blockchain, am not saying this to discourage for your service or what you offer, but this is one of the benefits of this forum, we advise on the best alternatives while people make their own final decision.
Payment systems are not here to replace P2P trading though, they are here to help sellers provide a payment system to accept Bitcoin so their buyers can use their BTC to buy stuff. The withdrawal stuff is just here to help them liquidate their sats after they make successful sales. It is just there for convenience, not the main selling point of such a system. If anything, his competition is another popular open-source and self-hosted payment system like BTCPay Server. CMIIW.