Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What could make you start using a new crypto wallet today?  (Read 345 times)
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 181

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2023, 08:59:47 PM

With a recent experience I had using Trust wallet, I have opted to reconsider using a new crypto wallet.
So I lost my phone and had to recover my accounts on the platforms I use, I of course had to download a trust wallet and logged in. I wanted to withdraw but I had second thoughts and exited the app. Some days back, I opened the app again, but my coins were gone. Just 0.00.
I have been rummaging my brain trying to get a reasonable answer as to why this is so, but I can't think of anything.
I have to use another wallet, because I don't trust Trust wallet anymore. Perhaps Etherum or Binance wallet. Or any better option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 10:59:02 AM

Normally before I usually make my choice of wallet base on its popularity, that's I don't have the time to make research of the kind of wallet that's good for use. But currently I have been coming across various post regarding wallets which are open source and those that are not. But I still have not given it much of an attention since my current wallets are still serving me better which is the trust wallet, electrum and Metamask, untill I start holding down huge amount of crypto I will then consider a hardware wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: