Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Money is money! Why hates  (Read 40 times)
Godlovesyou (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 04:46:09 AM

The hypocrisy of fiat politicians living in energy-intensive states, refusing to move south and lower their carbon footprint, flying around in private jets, while falsely accusing #bitcoin mining of “wasting energy”

- Pierre Rochard
Is not necessary to even border about such persons. His source of income could be probably stealing government funds.
https://twitter.com/bitcoinpierre/status/1642558251853049857
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Die_empty

Activity: 700
Merit: 994

Give all before death

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 05:20:36 AM

The hypocrisy of fiat politicians living in energy-intensive states, refusing to move south and lower their carbon footprint, flying around in private jets, while falsely accusing #bitcoin mining of “wasting energy”

- Pierre Rochard
Is not necessary to even border about such persons. His source of income could be probably stealing government funds.
Your thread topic is different from the body of your work. You should learn how to choose a topic for your thread because this write-up is inconsistent with the subject. Your topic is talking about the importance and the hatred for money, while the body and the link are talking about the hypocrisy of some anti-bitcoin politicians. I will recommend you go through this thread
7 Rules for Writing a Good Post Title and read some of the comments there, they will be helpful.

I don't think anybody hates money because without money you can't buy anything which means you might not survive. But if you mean, why do people hate bitcoin and attack it? The government wants to always control, supervise and determine the financial lives of its citizens. They don't like bitcoin because it promotes freedom and privacy which limits their aim of totally overseeing people's finance. To achieve their aim they pretend to love the environment and claim to be protecting it. They accuse bitcoin mining of contributing to global warming, while they are the major contributors.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 08:46:31 AM

- Pierre Rochard
Your thread topic is different from the body of your work. You should learn how to choose a topic for your thread because this write-up is inconsistent with the subject. Your topic is talking about the importance and the hatred for money, while the body and the link are talking about the hypocrisy of some anti-bitcoin politicians. I will recommend you go through this thread
7 Rules for Writing a Good Post Title and read some of the comments there, they will be helpful.

I don't think anybody hates money because without money you can't buy anything which means you might not survive. But if you mean, why do people hate bitcoin and attack it? The government wants to always control, supervise and determine the financial lives of its citizens. They don't like bitcoin because it promotes freedom and privacy which limits their aim of totally overseeing people's finance. To achieve their aim they pretend to love the environment and claim to be protecting it. They accuse bitcoin mining of contributing to global warming, while they are the major contributors.
@Die_empty thanks for coaching this young man, when I saw the threat topic I was so interested then I saw the body of the thread, I pissed up. It has no connection with the topic, at times I wonder if the reads what he wrote down.

However, money is unsatisfied want, no one hate itz but at times the means for getting it became worrisome, some people are deadly to get the money, they indulge in all kind of inhuman sacrifice for the money. That's what people hate, no one hate a genuine money maker, even the Government admire such people. Money is a scarce resource and we have to go smart to get it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: