Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How big whale play game of sentiments with short investors and put them in FOMO  (Read 299 times)
Crypto Library

Activity: 868
Merit: 766

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 06:52:31 PM

Playing with this sentiment of big whales is not new, it has been going on for a long time. And in fact it is true that there are many big whales who create hype in the market through their comments or activities, and some time it can be positive hype or negative hype.
However, I think short term traders should explore these topics more and stay updated on everything from economic news to cryptocurrency news. And for being a short term trader, we need to knowing a lot of technical analysis and fundamental analysis, I actually find short term trading more difficult than long time holding. And FOMO completely depends on emotional control and it is not right to bring emotions to trading, so I think if you can control your emotions, you can save yourself from playing the game of such big whales.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
snowpega (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 11:12:20 AM

Playing with this sentiment of big whales is not new, it has been going on for a long time.

Yes buddy, it is obvious thing but my intentions for making this thread to aware those who don't know about this game. Well, maybe majority knows about it like you already aware of this game But in case minority of member get to know it from here i will be more happy like i contribute my best part by giving my time to this thread while compiling the data for others who are not aware of it.

And in fact it is true that there are many big whales who create hype in the market through their comments or activities, and some time it can be positive hype or negative hype.
To Be very honest, i do like it you read my post by giving it your quality time Cheesy Smiley❤️

However, I think short term traders should explore these topics more and stay updated on everything from economic news to cryptocurrency news. And for being a short term trader, we need to knowing a lot of technical analysis and fundamental analysis, I actually find short term trading more difficult than long time holding. And FOMO completely depends on emotional control and it is not right to bring emotions to trading, so I think if you can control your emotions, you can save yourself from playing the game of such big whales.

Dear your words also very true, TA and FA is very important as if we come to the world of cryptocurrency Your knowledge is the power against market sentiments as the short trader. As you are saying "short term trading more difficult" which is very true like most of the time short term trader get stuck in the Trap of FOMO while on the other hand the one who is going for the big race like holding and accumulating his assets to get ATH profit have low chances to fell prey of whales game.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: