Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Links should open in a new tab - Target="_blank"  (Read 258 times)
elevates

Activity: 742
Merit: 390

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 02:11:48 PM

If, I am correct what you are stating is a mandatory requirement from Google to stay in its SERP! If I am wrong then please ignore me as I found out about it during a class project by my students. I am not sure whether this is something that the forum needs as we get a lot of new members by "word of mouth".

If that is not the case then as a user of an Android device you can view multiple pages on your mobile using simple controls/gestures. What you need to do is to open a new tab on chrome, firefox, brave and other chrome browsers.

Scroll down and hit the rectangle button to view all open pages as we as apps. If you are using gesture control then just swipe up from below and you will find multiple screens that are active. Just swipe through them to find the page or app you were working on/reading.

I hope that should solve your issue. If not then we can discuss it further.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: