Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Placing bet on WWE  (Read 650 times)
Sakanwa

Activity: 504
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 10:48:28 PM

As a child why growing up I saw WWE as the best sports, will even go to the point of practicing it at home, when it was written DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME 😂😂, When we got to some certain point, you will ask yourself if I’m fighting for money, is this how I will be behaving?. The fake in that sports is much like they already fixed every behind, and still people will be running to go and get ticket the watch them, I’m still surprised at it. WWE should be removed from betting because is always a fixed sport so while waste our money on some thing that have already been fixed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 11:29:44 PM

WWE should be removed from betting because is always a fixed sport so while waste our money on some thing that have already been fixed.
If there are providers and bettors, it won't be removed into the bookies because they earn from it. Coming from the losses of bettors and the commissions that they get.

Yeah, it's scripted and such but its entertaining. The reference of where we bet should be only to ourselves even if we don't like how scripted they was, I'm expecting that there will be countless of bettors that would still like to bet on it for fun.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 11:43:23 PM

WWE should be removed from betting because is always a fixed sport so while waste our money on some thing that have already been fixed.
If there are providers and bettors, it won't be removed into the bookies because they earn from it. Coming from the losses of bettors and the commissions that they get.

Yeah, it's scripted and such but its entertaining. The reference of where we bet should be only to ourselves even if we don't like how scripted they was, I'm expecting that there will be countless of bettors that would still like to bet on it for fun.
No matter how haters would be seeing this about WWE but still there are solid ones who do still support with this kind of fixed match or already determined.This is why it is really depending on someone
whether they are a fan of it or not but in general sense on which it isnt something interest on betting on games which are known to be fixed.Yeah you can enjoy those fights but we know
that it is really that scripted.

Where's the fun of that? Its true that as long there are bookies who do offer such odds and bet lines then for sure there would be people who would be placing up their bets
with these fights.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: