Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its not human vs machine its human vs human  (Read 312 times)
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2023, 12:09:56 AM

I wonder what will happen if there is a natural disaster in which we lose all kind of power to run any kind of machine. Then all this AI mumbo jumbo will be useless. It is quite unlikely, but there's always that slight chance that anything could happen. I am not against AI, rather I am with them. It makes our life easy, and I agree with OP saying that it is up to us on how we choose to use it. But I was just having this random shower thought on, what if this is to happen some day. Because having this easy life is also preventing us to learn complex things which maybe needed in situation like this. If we rely so much on AI, maybe we will have to start from the Stone Age, who knows!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 01:50:40 AM

indeed artificial intelligence will be very good at accompanying every human job, especially like work that is dangerous if done by humans. but what if this artificial intelligence takes over human jobs? I don't think that will happen, as intelligent as artificial intelligence is, it will not be possible to beat human intelligence.

who created human artificial intelligence, so don't worry that artificial intelligence will take over human work.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 05:55:42 AM

Rather than seeing machines as a threat, we can view them as collaborators. By working together with machines, we can enhance our abilities and achieve better outcomes than we could on our own. AI and ML become more prevalent in the workplace, certain skills will become more in-demand. For example, skills such as data analysis, programming, and project management will be increasingly important. By developing these skills, we can position ourselves for success in the future workplace.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 06:38:29 AM

Rather than seeing machines as a threat, we can view them as collaborators. By working together with machines, we can enhance our abilities and achieve better outcomes than we could on our own. AI and ML become more prevalent in the workplace, certain skills will become more in-demand. For example, skills such as data analysis, programming, and project management will be increasingly important. By developing these skills, we can position ourselves for success in the future workplace.
Now artificial intelligence (AI) is no longer just a machine. People taught these machines to think, analyze data, create new information based on available information, and make certain decisions instantly and without emotions. Recently, there was a training battle of an experienced pilot with artificial intelligence on the simulator, and this “machine” defeated a man in a minute and a half, despite the fact that an experienced pilot used all kinds of maneuvers. AI predicted the actions of a person and was ahead of him with his actions. This is a clear example of what can happen to humanity if such "machines" suddenly decide to destroy it. Working with AI and developing it, it is necessary first of all to take care of the safety of mankind, otherwise it will be as shown in the movie "Terminator".

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 06:39:21 AM

technological developments will of course be able to make human work easier, therefore I agree with the OP where AI can make it easier for humans to do it. I don't think this threatens human power in competition, but humans must be able to adapt to technological changes so that they can keep up with the times. industrially using AI can certainly reduce production costs, and that is what producers hope for, of course not everything is done by robots, because robots are controlled by humans

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 08:19:43 AM

During the industrial revolution back in the 18th and 19th centuries, many people were afraid that the industrialization and the massive implementation of machines would cause extremely high levels of unemployment. That didn't happen.
Nowadays, we are witnessing that same fears about AI. I don't believe that AI would cause big unemployment. Perhaps implementing AI could cause a boost in efficiency and cutting all the "bullshit jobs", that are a problem right now inside the big bureaucratic structures of the multi-national corporations. Most of the people will have to adapt and survive(by learning new skills).
The "average Joe" won't lose his working class social status because of AI. Grin
I also have the same thought as you, AI and ML will not create widespread unemployment, but they will bring greater efficiency in production as well as support people in heavy jobs to help people reduce accidents at work. Everything has pros and cons, but evolving technology offers more benefits than people worry about. For those who fear machines will take their jobs, they will work harder, and so we will soon remove lazy members from society.

Evolving technology is beneficial but it can also cost a harm if one over use them or use them in a non proper way. I am mostly referring to the gadgets that we have today such as mobile phones and computers.

The main purpose of technology is to improve the lives of people and make them more convenient. As for using them for good or evil purposes is due to human behavior, can not be blamed on technology. Like bitcoin, the purpose of satoshi creating bitcoin is purely a noble purpose and brings great benefit to us. But criminals have also used bitcoin for their evil deeds, we cannot say bitcoin is as evil as what the government is spreading. Good or bad, it's human behavior, not bitcoin's or AI's fault... they're all just made for human use.

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 09:06:40 AM

Human made the thing is Artificial Intelligence,people with good amount of software knowledge had created the Artificial Intelligence.Most of the human works was done by the Artificial Intelligence now,some drawbacks also their in Artificial Intelligence.Because Artificial Intelligence had took the job of people and make the people unemployed.Already population increase in all over the world made people more unemployed in the society.The society is the main thing of people respect based on the job he had for his life resources.

Artificial intelligence made the people to use their brain very less compared to previous generations.Because the Artificial Intelligence made the job very simple,now a days their are lot of artificial intelligence based companies running in the current industry.Human was replaced by human with low pay in the lower sector and labour ranges.Now the high paying employees was replaced by the Artificial Intelligence.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 09:24:08 AM

I see many people fearing that machines or AI are gradually replacing previous human jobs and this makes many people worry about a future where humans will be replaced.
Looking at this issue, I have a different opinion from many people, because I think that the transition to progress is necessary and people need to adapt. As in the old days, people did not have machines to exploit resources, we used our limbs more, until machines appeared, it did not take away our jobs but formed new related jobs. to the creation and use of machines. And so as AI emerges and spreads, I think we also need to change the way we think about work, and from a perspective that I see on the ethics of using tools, let's use them with purpose. The purpose is beneficial for social construction, not for the purpose of personal gain to control.
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2023, 11:09:15 PM

Sooner or later artificial intelligence may become so advanced that it will threaten the very existence of humanity. Humanity increasingly trusts the functions of robots (soon robots will be quite capable of repairing themselves without human intervention, as well as reprogramming themselves). Students are already using artificial intelligence to write term papers...
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 11:28:06 PM

Sooner or later artificial intelligence may become so advanced that it will threaten the very existence of humanity. Humanity increasingly trusts the functions of robots (soon robots will be quite capable of repairing themselves without human intervention, as well as reprogramming themselves). Students are already using artificial intelligence to write term papers...
This is how our technology grows over the past years, we should slow down and see if this is necessary because for sure many sectors will be affected by this growing AI technology, there is always a pros and cons for every development. We should be more innovative and at the same time value the work of every human. As we become more advance in terms of technologies, I hope everyone can catch up or else this development will be useless.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 11:30:07 PM

I wonder what will happen if there is a natural disaster in which we lose all kind of power to run any kind of machine. Then all this AI mumbo jumbo will be useless. It is quite unlikely, but there's always that slight chance that anything could happen. I am not against AI, rather I am with them. It makes our life easy, and I agree with OP saying that it is up to us on how we choose to use it. But I was just having this random shower thought on, what if this is to happen some day. Because having this easy life is also preventing us to learn complex things which maybe needed in situation like this. If we rely so much on AI, maybe we will have to start from the Stone Age, who knows!

A very odd take that using AI will eventually lead to the destruction of technology and eventually back to the stone age. I do not think that will happen. I think we have watched enough Terminator movies and science fiction that we as humans already are subconsciously careful not to let technology destroy us.

This is quite a science fiction but if you look closely, technology is advancing exponentially each year. AI and Machine Learning is improving every year and developers are keep on pushing it to be more sentient. Maybe, there is a time in the future that these machines will be able to do that but hopefully we humans are wise enough not to let that happen. They might replace us one day if we let it happen.
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2023, 06:56:43 AM

A very odd take that using AI will eventually lead to the destruction of technology and eventually back to the stone age. I do not think that will happen. I think we have watched enough Terminator movies and science fiction that we as humans already are subconsciously careful not to let technology destroy us.
I wasn't talking about AI or Robots taking over us. Let me explain - As the technology progress and we become more dependable on it, we might lose the knowledge to do simple things. Imagine in a world where AI and Robots are doing every work for us. From farming to doing complex operation to exploring the space. What happens if we suddenly lose the power all over the world and all the machines becomes useless. We will have to learn everything from the ground up. If that is not comparable to Stone Age then what is? And it was just a metaphorical word to describe the situation.
Anything is possible, then why not this?
Lamkuthang

Activity: 265
Merit: 34

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 09:03:25 AM

The advent of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) has sparked a debate about the role of technology in the workplace. Some fear that robots and automation will replace human workers, while others argue that machines will enhance human capabilities and create new jobs.in the midst of this discussion, we often overlook an important factor: it's not human vs. machine, but rather human vs. human. AI and ML are tools that are designed and controlled by humans, and their impact in the workplace is determined by how humans choose to use them.

You have made an excellent point that the impact of AI and ML in the workplace is largely determined by how humans choose to use them. While some fear that machines will replace human workers, the reality is that these technologies can enhance human skills and create new job opportunities. However, it is important to be mindful of the biases and assumptions that can be reflected in the development and deployment of these technologies, and to work towards a future where humans and machines can work together in harmony.
In simple terms, AI working on orders or programs from humans. The meaning no matter how much or how skilled AI is, it still needs humans as their main control. Especially the daily or weekly routine maintenance part, because if an error occurs in that machine it will have very fatal consequences, especially if it is placed in the industry.

In my opinion, human involvement is necessary for the safe and effective use of AI technologies in various industries and you are correct in your understanding that AI is programmed and directed by humans Even though AI may be highly skilled and capable of performing complex tasks.

And I think it still requires human supervision and maintenance to ensure optimal performance and prevent errors where routine maintenance is very important in this industry where machines are relied upon to perform critical tasks, because even a small mistake can be fatal.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4281

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 09:47:22 AM

For some reason, the news today that ChatGPT teaches people how to create drugs, commit crimes, and do other nasty things, and that Europol requires careful monitoring of every use of this system did not surprise me.

Now, the European Union's law enforcement agency, Europol, has detailed of how the model can be misused for more nefarious purposes. In fact, people are already using it to carry out illegal activities, the cops claim.

"The impact these types of models might have on the work of law enforcement can already be anticipated," Europol stated in its report [PDF]. "Criminals are typically quick to exploit new technologies and were fast seen coming up with concrete criminal exploitations, providing the first practical examples mere weeks after the public release of ChatGPT."

Although ChatGPT is better at refusing to comply with input requests that are potentially harmful, users have found ways around OpenAI's content filter system. Some have made it spit out instructions on how to create a pipe bomb or crack cocaine, for example. Netizens can ask ChatGPT to learn about how to commit crimes and ask it for step-by-step guidance.
https://www.theregister.com/2023/03/28/chatgpt_europol_crime_report/

Human nature is such that people will not use new technologies solely for good intentions; there will be those who will be interested in such things as using ChatGPT for theft or fraud.
It is very early to rejoice in the creation of miracle systems. If we talk about the fact that people demand privacy on the Internet, then with the use of AI, very soon there will be complete control over everyone who tries to work with it. And accordingly, the freedom that everyone here dreams of, as it was not and will not be,

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dickiy

Activity: 896
Merit: 461

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 10:39:43 AM

Fear of Replacement:
Similarly, the fear that machines will replace human workers is often overblown. While it is true that some jobs may become automated, new jobs will also be created that require human skills, such as creativity, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence. For example, AI and ML may automate routine tasks such as data entry, but they cannot replace the human touch of customer service. the role of humans in the development and deployment of AI and ML cannot be overstated.

I don't think it's exaggerated but that's how it will be for a long time, now is the phase where it is still introducing and adopting and early adaptation for the development of AI in every world of work and social life, and now it is still in the stage of degradation of new habits that are being introduced provided by humans who created AI, this case will be as common as we all today use Google as a search engine and receive information as well as you use a cell phone today and everyone has a cell phone today. The potential for AI advancement cannot be underestimated, civilization will change if it is really adopted by the general public and companies as a cheap and easy resource.
Indeed, basically it will not leave the touch of human hands, but in this situation it only requires a little touch of human hands, while many humans are born every day and certainly in the long term when humans are adults they need jobs to survive, while the jobs that exist are only requires a little manpower in its operations to produce a result will certainly be a serious crisis in the future.
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 10:46:57 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2023, 10:59:04 AM by be.open
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (1)

For some reason, the news today that ChatGPT teaches people how to create drugs, commit crimes, and do other nasty things, and that Europol requires careful monitoring of every use of this system did not surprise me.

Now, the European Union's law enforcement agency, Europol, has detailed of how the model can be misused for more nefarious purposes. In fact, people are already using it to carry out illegal activities, the cops claim.

"The impact these types of models might have on the work of law enforcement can already be anticipated," Europol stated in its report [PDF]. "Criminals are typically quick to exploit new technologies and were fast seen coming up with concrete criminal exploitations, providing the first practical examples mere weeks after the public release of ChatGPT."

Although ChatGPT is better at refusing to comply with input requests that are potentially harmful, users have found ways around OpenAI's content filter system. Some have made it spit out instructions on how to create a pipe bomb or crack cocaine, for example. Netizens can ask ChatGPT to learn about how to commit crimes and ask it for step-by-step guidance.
https://www.theregister.com/2023/03/28/chatgpt_europol_crime_report/

Human nature is such that people will not use new technologies solely for good intentions; there will be those who will be interested in such things as using ChatGPT for theft or fraud.
ChatGPT was trained on a limited set of open source data, which means that it does not know anything that could not be found by searching the Internet, although it may take more time and effort to successfully search.

It is very early to rejoice in the creation of miracle systems.
Maybe early, maybe it's time. The strength of ChatGPT is that with a quantitative increase (relative to earlier models) in the number of parameters, a qualitative leap took place, and the language model learned to find non-trivial analogies and see patterns hidden from the naked superficial glance where they would seem to be absent. This is a great progress, you can even call it a revolution.

If we talk about the fact that people demand privacy on the Internet, then with the use of AI, very soon there will be complete control over everyone who tries to work with it. And accordingly, the freedom that everyone here dreams of, as it was not and will not be,
In a curious way, shortly after the explosive success of the open testing of ChatGPT, all sorts of interesting language models began to appear on the network that can be run locally on a regular home computer. For example, I can name the recent leak of the Facebook LLaMa language model, as well as the Alpaca language model (this is the same LLaMa, additionally trained by scientists from Stanford). There are other language models in the public domain, some of which can be run locally even on Raspberry Pi. I think soon anyone who wants to on a home computer or smartphone will have a local copy of the language model, retrained in accordance with your individual characteristics and preferences. And everyone will have a choice - to use their natural intelligence or use their natural intelligence, enhanced by a customized "cyber exoskeleton" that can multiply your productivity without losing quality. It's not an easy choice.

Returning to the topic of conversation, the development of generative artificial intelligence could lead to the complete automation of 25% of jobs in developed economies, predicted Goldman Sachs. Bank analysts expect that artificial intelligence will be able to fully automate 300 million (or one-fifth) jobs in the US and Europe.

slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1096

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 10:49:17 AM

The great controversy over AI and ML's place in the workforce has been persisting for some time. Yet, it's vital to fathom that it's not about selecting humans or robots; it's about synergizing to ascend to unimaginable heights. The initiation of these advancements might appear overwhelming initially, but maintaining an open mind and probing their boundless potential is key.

The truth is that the effects of AI and ML are totally up to how we decide to put them to use. We can bring in a world where homo sapiens and machines coexist peacefully by welcoming them into our lives, improving our prowess, and augmenting our capabilities. Finding the sweet spot between human expertise and computer precision is crucial.

Not only that, but it's also crucial to acknowledge the emergence of brand-new career paths made possible by these technological marvels. Ingenuity is often borne out of necessity, as the old adage says. Rather than seeing AI and ML as a threat, we should view them as an opportunity to create new, game-changing ways of working that will ultimately help everyone involved.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 01:35:03 PM

The existence of the creation of AI is so that it can help people's daily activities. But it is true that if AI is applied in almost all human activities, including in large and medium companies, it can threaten workers because human labor can be replaced by AI power. This is what many people are concerned about, including workers. They could lose their jobs when companies intend to adopt AI into their companies because, according to company owners, work from AI can be more accurate, fast, and on target than human labor.

This might be a dilemma for company owners because in the future when technology becomes more advanced than now, they inevitably have to adapt it to face increasingly fierce business competition. We don't know whether this creates new jobs or creates a lot of unemployed people who are affected by mass reductions from large and medium companies. But maybe we can still be grateful because until now, AI technology has not developed rapidly and is still in the development stage.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 02:17:12 PM

Imagine, if AI is implemented with automation and robots, who needs a human to operate the machine?  They just need a single person to turn on and off those machines since they don't need to be supervised due to AI system.  It is also possible that the machine themselves can turn on and off so there is actually no need for a single person to be involved on the operation except for maintenance.
yes, I believe it is proof that technology has the power to change the world. Machines have been a powerful tool that makes people more comfortable in most difficult jobs. Since ChatGPT was born, almost no one has denied the greatness of AI. In the future, even if we can create harmonious combinations between humans and machines, it does not rule out that humans will create machines to threaten humans. People are always competing with each other, What makes people fight each other, or even war? I didn't expect that.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: