Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Space ID Token Listing Today? What should I Do?  (Read 159 times)
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 04:33:15 AM

Should I invest it?[/b]

Investing in crypto currency tokens is a personal decision, one that is made after you have conducted your researches, varied the options; figure out an entry and exit price for the token investment. In respect to space id, my personal opinion will be to wait for the token launch to exchange platforms, wait for airdrop participants to dump their share; then you can ape in on a platter of Gold

I agree with your opinion, because investing in cryptocurrency must be our own decision, so we cannot follow people's recommendations to invest in cryptocurrency, but we can use people's recommendations to do research (DYOR), so that we can find out whether it is worth to investing or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 05:29:16 PM

Space ID is one of Binance's baby and I believe they want it to succeed, they will pump the price now to attract retail investors before they start distributing it to retailers, I love the project but for now, the risk to reward is low, remember the team also airdrop some of these tokens to their users and I believe most of these tokens are going to be dumped on the market. For me, I will wait and let the price bottom before buying or just DCA your investment

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Muba20

Activity: 134
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 06:12:25 PM

I appreciate your decision. Before investing you may know about the new altcoins and their destination. How long they can survive? After all if you observe all the issues carefully and invest then you can get good return. The market is not stable yet so should be very careful about altcoins.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 08:50:46 PM

I appreciate your decision. Before investing you may know about the new altcoins and their destination. How long they can survive? After all if you observe all the issues carefully and invest then you can get good return. The market is not stable yet so should be very careful about altcoins.
I think there is no way for us to tell if how long a coin/token can survive but we are only speculating here depending on what we see on them or on their qualities. If we think they have a good quality then they might last long or a little longer, if not then we can still invest on them for a short time only, if we want to reap quick profits straight from the hypes that they are getting.

If you observed them carefully and found out that they have issues, will you still invest on them? That's a suicide because for sure no other people will do the same thing. Stable market or not. There will always be risks in newer projects, so always take extra precaution with them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2023, 11:37:19 PM

It's a pity I didn't participate in his launchpad in binance, I was lucky to participate in the space id in his launchpad in binance, they made a lot of money because its value is high now. Then more than 103k participated in what space id did. I hope there will be another token in binance that will have a launchpad so that I can experience making good money here in the crypto space.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 05:50:38 PM

the launchpad price is $0.025 and the current price is $0.42, in my opinion those who follow launchpad have made a big profit, but if you want to invest in Space ID, maybe you need to wait, because today the market is not good, so I think the price Space ID can decrease below $0.4 and that is the right time for you to buy Space ID, because I can see on the chart of Space ID if the price has ever touched $2.5 (even if only briefly), so I believe that the price of Space ID might increase above $2.5 in the future.
Then that explains why the price began to go down the movement it was released to the markets, the coin was being traded for a price much higher than the price at which those tokens were sold, and anyone with some modicum of common sense will know that this was the moment to take their profits and avoid waiting until the coin began to lose value at a significant speed, and this most likely means that it is going to be difficult for the coin to recover at the moment as almost all its early investors will be interested in selling soon.
rahulzx

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 07:01:46 PM

So after long time couple of days ago Binance announced their new launchpad for Space ID token. Before that Space ID announced platform to check Airdrop eligibility for their early users. So if you are person who brought spce id domain names long ago right now you got at least 90 -240 id token airdrop. Also if you own two or more than domain names, their OATs then you may have bigger airdrop.

What is this space id?
Briefly it is a web3 domain name register with multi chain name service. Right now we know this only.

Should I invest it?

So most people are not got the airdrop. So they want to get somw ID tokens. But for me this is not a project that having long term survival plan right now. Because they only have social media hype. So my advice is don't buy it from exchanges when trading open. Just wait till the airdrop tokens are sold out. Because there can be a huge price drop future in this token as i can see according to fundemental background of this.

Only good thing in this project right now is a social hype and bigger community like shiba inu. So remember to play smart not greedy. Because you are risking money that you gain by hard working.  Smiley

Thanks for sharing the news about the Space ID token airdrop. It's great to see that some early adopters were able to benefit from this opportunity. However, as for investing in this project, I would caution against it.

Space ID is a web3 domain name register with a multi-chain name service, but it doesn't seem to have a long-term survival plan at the moment. Its value is mostly based on social media hype and a big community, similar to Shiba Inu.

In my opinion, it's not wise to buy this token from exchanges when trading opens. Instead, it's better to wait until the airdrop tokens are sold out. There's a possibility of a huge price drop in the future based on the fundamental background of this project.

Always remember to play smart, not greedy, when investing in crypto. You're risking your hard-earned money, so it's important to be careful and do your research. NFA DYOR
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: