Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence that I actually invested for my baby  (Read 551 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 04:12:41 AM

@Victorybit1, why a new topic when the old one still exists? Besides, no one is interested in any proof of whether you have invested something or not, that should be your private matter.

yes, i agree with you because i also think it would be nice if the op posted a proof in the old topic, and no need to create a new topic again.
although there really isn't anything wrong with what the op did.

but by creating a new topic the op has now proven himself that he is truly invested. And this is a good thing.

He doesn't need to prove to anyone, investment or not, is to his benefit, his children's, and has nothing to do with us. This forum is a place for discussion and sharing, so even if he is not invested in bitcoin, he can still join the discussion with us.

OP, I don't know why you are doing this, even if someone doubts you, you don't need to explain to them because they won't help you either. I'm also a married person with kids, I just wanted to tell you to try to do what's best for your kids and ignore the bullshit if it affects your kids.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: