Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring: Agents for Bitcoin Gifter  (Read 1221 times)
GoWest (OP)

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

betwithbtc.com

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 06:43:55 AM

I am hiring persons of good reputation that reside outside of the United States and Canada to act as Agents for Bitcoin Gifter.

All the job entails is buying things online for foreigners who want to send gifts within your country but want to avoid currency conversion and shipping fees.

You will be reimbursed for the cost of what you buy, plus 5%, in Bitcoins.  It's a great way to earn Bitcoins!

Contact me at gowest@thebitcointrader.com if you're interested and can prove your reputation.  References to someone well known in the Bitcoin community are a definite plus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 05:03:48 PM

I am hiring persons of good reputation that reside outside of the United States and Canada to act as Agents for Bitcoin Gifter.

All the job entails is buying things online for foreigners who want to send gifts within your country but want to avoid currency conversion and shipping fees.

You will be reimbursed for the cost of what you buy, plus 5%, in Bitcoins.  It's a great way to earn Bitcoins!

Contact me at gowest@thebitcointrader.com if you're interested and can prove your reputation.  References to someone well known in the Bitcoin community are a definite plus.

I'm down! I have a warehouse in NYC so I can accept and ship multiple packages at a time.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 05:43:45 PM

You will be reimbursed for the cost of what you buy, plus 5%, in Bitcoins.  It's a great way to earn Bitcoins!

Contact me at gowest@thebitcointrader.com if you're interested and can prove your reputation.  References to someone well known in the Bitcoin community are a definite plus.

I'm down! I have a warehouse in NYC so I can accept and ship multiple packages at a time.
OP says OUTSIDE of USA
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 05:50:45 PM

OP says OUTSIDE of USA

I live in New York, we are our own country  Wink

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
GoWest (OP)

betwithbtc.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2011, 01:48:32 AM

OP says OUTSIDE of USA

I live in New York, we are our own country  Wink

Yankee, the job only entails completing online purchases on behalf of people outside of the USA who want to send gifts inside the USA.  No shipping required.  I am going to take multiple agents for the USA due to the sales tax differences between states.  Contact me by email (gowest@thebitcointrader.com) if you're still interested.

bitcoinspot.nl

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2011, 11:05:18 AM

any agents for the netherlands yet? Smiley

- bitcoinspot.nl - Alles over bitcoin! -
GoWest (OP)

betwithbtc.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2011, 01:25:50 AM

Send me an email, for further discussion, if you're interested.  support@bitcoingifter.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: