Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never, ever, buy your hardware wallet from a third-party  (Read 188 times)
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 10:56:42 AM

It looks like we really have to be careful enough when buying a hardware wallet, things like that are really detrimental, especially when our assets are stored there for a very long term, but I don't know how the assets are in the hardware wallet can it just disappear?
After reading this I'll probably take a look at my hardware wallet to see if my bitcoins are still in it, because to be honest I'm quite scared, and I'm thankful it's still there, previously I also bought the hardware wallet through a third party local market in my country.
But maybe in the future you have to be more careful, so that nothing bad happens.

The way in which you hold your assets in soft wallets such as trust wallet and meta mask wallet and you have sead phrases.And as long as your private keys are safe with you, your assets are also safe, but if someone gets hold of your private keys, they he can easily transfer your assets from your wallet.Similarly, hard wallets also have private keys.And by buying from a third party, there is a fear that he has not got the private keys.Which can later be used to steal all your assets.There is also a software application of this company to view the assets in the hard wallet, by downloading it you can get complete information about your hard wallet.Just as hard wallets should always be purchased from official websites, caution should be exercised when downloading software.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Faisal2202

Activity: 1218
Merit: 469

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2023, 11:09:21 AM

Well, an influencer that's focused in crypto and became a victim of this type of phishing, it's unlikely to happen but he could be out of his mind when he's directed to a website and do those stuff like loading his keys.
Well he is not a big influencer, hu just got like 700+ subscriber and i doubt he is using some kind of AI tool to make it eye as looking in the camera without blinking that's weird i almost watch 2 maybe 3 of his YouTube videos and he did not blink his eyes for like 2 to 5 mints.

Then i thought maybe he is using some kind of tool (there are many in the market) that makes your eye's position as you are looking straight while you can look anywhere like on another monitor to read the videos script. honestly he looks like a newbie or at least new at making videos. Because he did not make his point evidence proof like he is just saying those words and telling the world that he made 3 mistakes which he knew was mistakes even then he did them and made a videos of it without no proof. Like he can give a proof of payment that he made to buy that ledger from amazon

mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1036
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 12:27:23 PM

This is like do what I say and not what I do. It is funny because in the two weeks or one month we would read another story or interview of someone whose bitcoin was wiped off because they threw caution to the wind and then went ahead to buy their hardware wallet from a so-called trusted online vendor with "five-star rating". I feel bad for the guy, and I truly hope that people learn from this silly, avoidable, and costly mistake.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀