Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: blindmixer.com - CLOSED  (Read 1184 times)
JT25111973

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 03:05:39 PM

Hello,

I got stuck because i didn't know service was closed. I have a withdrawal pending. It said 1h to process and i started to worry after a few hours. Then i went here and saw service shut down a few weeks ago.
There's no warning on the website and many internet mixer lists still point to this service.

Can i get help to withdraw my 296758 satoshis ?

Regards

My problem got solved, thanks
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blindmixer (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 03:13:51 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

Dear all, the current maintainers of blindmixer have decided to no longer continue.

Please withdraw your money from the current custodian before October 1 2023.

If you have issues, do not email, post them here.

Kind regards,
We've extend the deadline already but there are still some deposits left. Please withdraw ASAP.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3158

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2023, 12:23:43 PM

Dear all, the current maintainers of blindmixer have decided to no longer continue.

Please withdraw your money from the current custodian before October 1 2023.

If you have issues, do not email, post them here.

Kind regards,
We've extend the deadline already but there are still some deposits left. Please withdraw ASAP.

It's good to see that it is possible to withdraw funds from your platform even though you stop doing business, but why is there no warning or any information anywhere on the site that the service stops working?
I just registered an account and I didn't come across a single notification why is it even possible to create a new account on a service that stops working?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
WEB503
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 03:44:08 PM

It's good to see that it is possible to withdraw funds from your platform even though you stop doing business, but why is there no warning or any information anywhere on the site that the service stops working?
I just registered an account and I didn't come across a single notification why is it even possible to create a new account on a service that stops working?
I agree with your statement. Blindmixer could also simplify everything by leaving a blank site page with a link to this thread (given that email is not processed anyway).

Btw, your answer gave me a great idea! Considering that we are engaged in a complete redesign of the design, having a thin news flyer at the top of the site would be a great idea (in case an important announcement is needed). But the rest of the time it will be hidden.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 10:13:21 PM

I made a similar suggestion last month. Maybe they missed it out, but I think it would be a good idea they implement it. So many people out there only check this threads once they realize their money is stuck, not before using the service.

This is unfortunate, but I guess everything has a beginning and an ending. At least you are signing out honorably rather than some service that just decide to exit scam. My three suggestions.
  • Disable the creation of new wallets that may lead to some unsuspecting members using your service not knowing that it's shutting down
  • Maybe add a warning banner or notification on your home page or user dashboard stating that the service is shutting down
  • Extend the deadline for withdrawal of money from the current custodian if need be. 2 weeks seems like a narrow window.

I am glad they extended the deadline.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zTec

Activity: 45
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 03:26:59 PM

I made a similar suggestion last month. Maybe they missed it out, but I think it would be a good idea they implement it. So many people out there only check this threads once they realize their money is stuck, not before using the service.

This is unfortunate, but I guess everything has a beginning and an ending. At least you are signing out honorably rather than some service that just decide to exit scam. My three suggestions.
  • Disable the creation of new wallets that may lead to some unsuspecting members using your service not knowing that it's shutting down
  • Maybe add a warning banner or notification on your home page or user dashboard stating that the service is shutting down
  • Extend the deadline for withdrawal of money from the current custodian if need be. 2 weeks seems like a narrow window.

I did not know that the service would no longer work because I did not see any warning anywhere. In the last month, I had 5-6 transactions and everything worked properly. Yesterday I sent 0.012 btc to blindmixer and then I saw that something was wrong. The transaction status says: pending conf. An error also appears: "Failed to fetch" and "Custodian is not aware of the hookin!". In the meantime, I sent an email to support as well as a private message to the OP, but no one answers. Is there any possibility for me to save those bitcoins?
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 03:52:42 PM

I did not know that the service would no longer work because I did not see any warning anywhere. In the last month, I had 5-6 transactions and everything worked properly. Yesterday I sent 0.012 btc to blindmixer and then I saw that something was wrong. The transaction status says: pending conf. An error also appears: "Failed to fetch" and "Custodian is not aware of the hookin!". In the meantime, I sent an email to support as well as a private message to the OP, but no one answers. Is there any possibility for me to save those bitcoins?
This is sad. Hopefully you get your Bitcoins back. So OP said that if you have any issues, you shouldn't email them but rather post here. I am guessing they are not even watching the email address.

Maybe you could send him a PM as well regarding the issue. I still don't understand why they refused to take our piece of advice of disabling the service and put it on withdrawal mode only.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
blindmixer (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 09:30:01 PM

We've sent you a pm.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: