Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment involves being realistic, doesn't it ?  (Read 532 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 09:26:19 PM

That depends on your plan and just like what @ANSEL_2.0 have mentioned, it doesn't really matter if there will be some small rally or slight pumps in the prices if you're holding it for a long-term but if it's just a short term, then taking profits during those pumps will be a good idea because there will be some corrections that will happen along the road. But in my perspective, I'm not really into taking profits in my bitcoin portfolio because I'm holding it for a long-term whereas for my altcoins, surely I will take advantage of the pump.
Well said, those who are long term bitcoin holder they will never did sell their bitcoin for this kind of market pumping and the main cause for it is their strategy. But these pump can help to short-term trader  even then many of them get in to bull-trap. I also niw observing the whole situation of market because that cause. But if price goes ups like this then any fornat can make investment with their dca on bitcoin but not selling.

Real investors remain calm despite the troubling situation of the market and they are very certain about their plan which is somewhat different from short-term holders or those investors who just come when the market is bullish. Their goal is very clear and that is to hold for many years as they believe that Bitcoin is a promising investment and would give them a profitable output as well.
But this is a different approach when talking about altcoins as we need to become vigilant of their movement. It is too risky for long-term holders but this is eventually good for short-term investors.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
FireDAOJackie_Z (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 03:27:36 AM

That depends on your plan and just like what @ANSEL_2.0 have mentioned, it doesn't really matter if there will be some small rally or slight pumps in the prices if you're holding it for a long-term but if it's just a short term, then taking profits during those pumps will be a good idea because there will be some corrections that will happen along the road. But in my perspective, I'm not really into taking profits in my bitcoin portfolio because I'm holding it for a long-term whereas for my altcoins, surely I will take advantage of the pump.
Well said, those who are long term bitcoin holder they will never did sell their bitcoin for this kind of market pumping and the main cause for it is their strategy. But these pump can help to short-term trader  even then many of them get in to bull-trap. I also niw observing the whole situation of market because that cause. But if price goes ups like this then any fornat can make investment with their dca on bitcoin but not selling.

Real investors remain calm despite the troubling situation of the market and they are very certain about their plan which is somewhat different from short-term holders or those investors who just come when the market is bullish. Their goal is very clear and that is to hold for many years as they believe that Bitcoin is a promising investment and would give them a profitable output as well.
But this is a different approach when talking about altcoins as we need to become vigilant of their movement. It is too risky for long-term holders but this is eventually good for short-term investors.

Even your generalization is quite true, the thing is most investors don't know the best timing to buy in and sell out. Anything in general is too vague for any wise decision and I believe, the only practical way to make the right decision is to learn lessons from multiple failure and execute plans that involve no emotion.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 02:58:41 PM

Of course most people will sell their coin if their coin price become very high.
Can you explain why many people hold their coin ? To sell it with profit multiple folds in the future.
For short term holders, they just like to trading, buy and sell it without holding too long, and for long term holders, they usually accumulates buy and adding more coins in their investment portfolio, hold it for years and sell it later.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████