Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto EGG Meme Run to $1  (Read 189 times)
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1042

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2023, 02:06:33 PM

You missed Pepe gains, don't miss on this. Going to $1 Egg.

No way! You are too much on the EGG meme coin, how much did you buy this meme coin for?

Bad promotion, you won't get buyers if you do it here and only post it with unclear capital. Moreover, you don't do any analysis about the memecoin. and you say no promotion and just look. post anywhere about the coin including promotions. Expect it to be $1. See how $DOGE is struggling to get to $1.
He has indeed been promoting obscure meme coins, even though he said see what happens I'm not so sure from his words, especially with $1 the price will go up? It's a joke.

He is also comparing too much between PEPE and EGG profits, it will not be the same.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2023, 05:15:55 PM

How can you be sure it will go to $1? Seems like you just promoting your memecoin and only hoping for that.

Just a claim for people who created it to hype their project and attempt to attract people on that figures they give. And if you look closely on their supply or even the demand its hard for it to reach that far, also most of the scammers use that words so I guess we better avoid any to good to be true offer since we know how it will end up. Much better to be selective and have critical thinking on this kind of investment so that we will not get scammed by them.

Absolutely, op is just misleading others about this egg meme coins,  I never see it listed on the top exchange in the market, and yet He is telling that it could be better than the old top meme coins here in the crypto space, in which is not true at all.
That is why I suggest others to be more careful and be vigilant in terms of investment here in this industry.

khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 05:37:49 PM

well, no one thought Shiba or Pepe would go over 1B but here we are.

Just wanted to let you guys know.
This is an illogical comparison. It is like saying that one of the rich people opened a Lamborghini showroom and increased his wealth. Why should I not do that?There is no comparison between EGG Meme and Shiba or Pepe except that they are meme coins.
We have hundreds of failed models, why not compare it to them?
That's a ridiculous comparison and very funny to me, memecoins are only a few that can survive and make a profit and we can easily count any of those memes, but the failed coin meme projects are many and I think there are a lot of them if you count them, maybe thousand.

it's a reason to join the scam project like that, with the naked eye it can be seen that they have nothing to offer except sweet promises.

I agree you have to be more careful with memecoin projects, especially with projects that clearly say they will give you multiple times the profit, that is a ruse.
Sometimes greed cancels logical thinking, you tell people 10 times the profit in a guaranteed way and tell them stories of people who got rich from Shiba or Pepe hoping they will believe your story.Unfortunately, if one project succeeds in increasing its market capacity, all projects will exploit this success as if it were their own.
The problem here is, many make the success of other memecoins their milestone in getting the opportunity to get customers, even though they are only taking advantage of the hype, which seems as if their project has the potential to provide benefits like what successful memecoins do, of course that is a cunning marketing strategy.
From here we need to be aware that the danger of scams will always come to those who don't want to read and are careful in choosing projects.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 07:18:48 PM

I have missed many other coin memes and definitely this funny egg coin meme too. it takes a lot of people like elon to promote this coin so it can reach $ 1 and you have to be able to be listed on many big and famous exchanges, but in this crypto nothing is impossible, everything can happen, keep up the enthusiasm for you so that it can be achieved as expected. it’s great adding the letter x to the egg

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 07:16:57 AM

well, no one thought Shiba or Pepe would go over 1B but here we are.

Just wanted to let you guys know.
So? why does it matter that other meme coins got a huge success? This in no way influences the success the coin you are promoting could have, it is as if someone assumed they can reach the same success as Warren Buffett just because both of them were born at Nebraska, that data has no relationship whatsoever with the success Buffett reached and the same is true when you make this absurd comparison between this coin and shiba, and even if you happened to be right and this coin became as successful as you think it can become, it would still be a flawed argument as it makes no sense.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 11:08:41 AM

Bad promotion, you won't get buyers if you do it here and only post it with unclear capital. Moreover, you don't do any analysis about the memecoin. and you say no promotion and just look. post anywhere about the coin including promotions. Expect it to be $1. See how $DOGE is struggling to get to $1.
He has indeed been promoting obscure meme coins, even though he said see what happens I'm not so sure from his words, especially with $1 the price will go up? It's a joke.

He is also comparing too much between PEPE and EGG profits, it will not be the same.
Well, we at least see how much of a failure this project will be based on their shitty promotion. That should be a good reason to avoid it, and the sad thing is that they did something without knowing what they did, to promote it and instead of promote it, they made some people never consider buying it.

I would not even remotely consider if I would invest into this or not. I would stay away from it as much as I possibly could. That is why I would highly suggest others to not be any different, just avoid it at all costs. There is really no need for anything more than the fact that their promotion was this topic, that's it, that's only thing you need and you should not be worried about missing anything, it just sucks.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 01:46:11 PM

I can't argue with you OP since that was your thought about this project but can't force us to believe your assumptions because meme coins can't be trusted nor it was a good investment. Whether it reaches $1 but it was not enough to change my mind from thinking that these meme projects are worthless. I was a long-term holder and I only invest in projects that have the potential long-term, not just in a few days and it will go.

You can do whatever your want but you can't expect that the majority will support your promotion.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 02:33:24 PM

LOL, that does look like a joke. memecoins like PEPE are incomparable to obscure EGG memcoins. The OP is just looking for attention and maybe he's stuck on the memecoin. Nothing convincing from his words, all just nonsense. he is only misleading, inviting others to enter the same abyss.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 06:26:30 PM

What a way to introduce your project and those signs that I've set for a red flag was there. You don't give guaranteed profits and price just because you are probably part of it or you're too optimistic about it. I mean, I get it that you think that it's going to be $1 soon but the heck a meme coin that reaches that with gazillions of supply? What meme coin did that? I don't think that there will ever be one not even Dogecoin but it was a close one for it. And how are you going to explain that quote by Husirs? You don't hire miners, miners do choose to mine your coin if it's found interesting and worth it.
His introduction is pretty straight-forward but even if he make it a little longer, the views of the people won't still change. At the end of the day, what he was referring to is still a meme coin and coins like this doesn't have a good reputation to the masses despite of their theme which is supposed to be for fun.

He may not be part of the team but he may be part of it in a way that he invests on the coin and he is doing what he can to help the coin to pump so that he can sell for profits. Dogecoin almost reached 80 cents. It's already a good achievement for a non-solid coin with boat loads of supply and what if this meme coin here has a burning mechanism? That would lessen its supply and maybe reached $1 or more.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
August 01, 2023, 04:15:33 AM

I can't argue with you OP since that was your thought about this project but can't force us to believe your assumptions because meme coins can't be trusted nor it was a good investment. Whether it reaches $1 but it was not enough to change my mind from thinking that these meme projects are worthless. I was a long-term holder and I only invest in projects that have the potential long-term, not just in a few days and it will go.

You can do whatever your want but you can't expect that the majority will support your promotion.
If meme coins were just promoted on their own corner of the internet I do not think too many of us will bother to even think about them, however since meme coins depend on making as many investors as possible to invest in their project we see all kind of people trying to spread the awareness and the influence of meme coins everywhere, however the majority of the regular users of this forum are not going to fall, we have seen too many meme coins failing and scamming their customers already, and we are not going to waste our time in yet another meme coin with no future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: