Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vietnam Lightning Ecosystem report - Q1/2023  (Read 49 times)
BitcoinVN_News (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 15

Your Bitcoin Partner in Vietnam since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 12:01:49 AM

Our team, together with some of the members of the Vietnamese Bitcoin Community, has in recent weeks undertaken the step to translate the original Diamondhands report into Vietnamese - and on that occasion also contribute a Vietnamese chapter to the current state of the Lightning ecosystem in Vietnam.  Smiley

Koji and his team from Diamondhands have been doing some pretty amazing Japan, building most likely the largest Lightning routing community in any Asian country to date.

We hope to take part to inspire and support similar initiatives in Vietnam and across South East Asia  Smiley

Source article: https://news.bitcoinvn.io/the-vietnamese-lightning-ecosystem/

YUriy1991

Activity: 924
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 05:10:45 AM

I think this kind of Collaboration and cooperation is critical to the continued growth and success of the Lightning ecosystem and the wider Bitcoin community.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
beepcitizen

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 07:20:12 AM

I think this kind of Collaboration and cooperation is critical to the continued growth and success of the Lightning ecosystem and the wider Bitcoin community. 1v1 lol

I think so, too
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: