Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TENET - AI powered decentralized wallet 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2877 times)
maan0101

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 07:18:46 AM

I noticed that the TENET website added a member. All have good background profiles. They are all veterans

Hey. I have checked their website and it looks like they have added more information about TENET. I don't know if it is true that EVA wallet will be installed in 4 days from now? Hope the team will confirm if this is for real?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ebiboy2

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 02:49:25 PM

When should we expect Tenet public sale to go live as well as the launch of the much anticipated EVA?
Houseinblack

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 11:34:13 PM

I noticed that the TENET website added a member. All have good background profiles. They are all veterans

Hey. I have checked their website and it looks like they have added more information about TENET. I don't know if it is true that EVA wallet will be installed in 4 days from now? Hope the team will confirm if this is for real?
I haven’t heard about this new development but am sure the team would gladly answer our questions regarding the launch of their App EVA
Queenslyogbu

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 01:28:29 AM

Guys, do you have a source for when the TENET app will be launched?

Btw, the community is still active.
The TENET App EVA is set to be launch in the 3rd quarter of the 2023 and their public sale starts in the Q2 of 2023 and yes of course the community is active with over 30k members
Oh yeah, everyone is anticipating launch on 3rd quarter even the public sale will go live. There is no doubt, Tenet will skyrocket after launch, it's already trending as an advance Defi already
maan0101

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 07:23:27 AM

Interesting to see these folks combining too huge tech to build their products. Diversified Proof of stake, Zero Knowlege and AI is the new trend at the moment. I am looking forward to how this will definitely pan out. just a few questions that i have at the moment.

Has the team been building in stealth all this while or they just decide to roll out plans since AI and ZK hype is peak at the moment. Security is important so it will be best to get this really in place first before launch. My two cents!

If you have followed the project you would know that they are very passionate about the project.
I have been following them for some time and I tell you, it is going it is going to be huge.

Well, the team is very transparent. But still we didn't say a lot of good things as long as it will not gonna happen. I am still looking forward for more updates and development about TENET.
LinStar2

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 12:44:36 PM

They have prepared everything, everyone are excited about TENET, we want to see how EVA will works, but the question is when will it launch?
ebiboy2

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 02:47:07 PM

They have prepared everything, everyone are excited about TENET, we want to see how EVA will works, but the question is when will it launch?
Yes we can't wait for what is to come.
It is actually tiring having to wait this long.
But as long as they are preparing to release a good project then we can wait.
metashibapro
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 08:18:39 PM

Yes we can't wait for what is to come.
It is actually tiring having to wait this long.
But as long as they are preparing to release a good project then we can wait.
Absolutely! Waiting for a highly anticipated project can be challenging, but it's important to remember that good things take time. The team at @tenet_org is diligently preparing to release an outstanding project, and it's worth the wait. The excitement and anticipation are building, and we can't wait to see what they have in store. Let's keep our eyes on the prize and patiently wait for the incredible things to come from
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 08:23:19 PM

When should we expect Tenet public sale...?

Tenet public sale starts in the Q2 of 2023, for more info please check social media pages

https://linktr.ee/tenet_protocol

Houseinblack

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 12:09:57 AM

TENET team are actually impressive and has some impressive feats up their sleeve including the CEO who was previously CMO at Ankr, biggest LSD protocol on BSC. Head of growth at Kadena ($1B+ blockchain).
Queenslyogbu

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 01:51:27 AM

Launch will take place around Q3,but no official date yet. I think you should join the announcement channel and turn on notification, so you won't miss any detail or update
LinStar2

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 10:38:25 AM

If I am not wrong its been 3months since Tenet start, do you have expected date to launch? do we need a kyc when using EVA wallet?
ebiboy2

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 02:39:49 PM

If I am not wrong its been 3months since Tenet start, do you have expected date to launch? do we need a kyc when using EVA wallet?
It is going to launch soon as far as the information we have.
But we will have to wait for sometime for updates from the dev
metashibapro
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 08:23:42 PM

Interesting to see these folks combining too huge tech to build their products. Diversified Proof of stake, Zero Knowlege and AI is the new trend at the moment. I am looking forward to how this will definitely pan out. just a few questions that i have at the moment.

Has the team been building in stealth all this while or they just decide to roll out plans since AI and ZK hype is peak at the moment. Security is important so it will be best to get this really in place first before launch. My two cents!

TENET makes a loud entrance on its 1st month in crypto, it already know by many influencers and investors. And to think of that maybe tenet will bring us some fortune, and hoping for that.
I heard there is going to be a very big announcement today. Do you have any idea what it is about?
Not really an announcement per se.
But I think there is going to be one sooner than later.
We are all expecting the launch of the project and to be honest just like you said the wait is getting rather long and I hope it will be worth it eventually
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 10:42:56 PM

...there is going to be one sooner than later.
We are all expecting the launch of the project and to be honest just like you said the wait is getting rather long and I hope it will be worth it eventually

I advise to check tenet social media pages for latest updates and announcements

https://linktr.ee/tenet_protocol

I will try to be on time and update this thread but for sure Telegram group or official twitter account is the best source of info

Houseinblack

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 11:39:57 PM

When should we expect Tenet public sale to go live as well as the launch of the much anticipated EVA?
TENET public sale is set to go live by the 2nd quarter of 2023
While the App EVA is set towards the 3rd quarter of year
maan0101

View Profile
April 20, 2023, 07:36:37 AM

TENET makes a loud entrance on its 1st month in crypto, it already know by many influencers and investors. And to think of that maybe tenet will bring us some fortune, and hoping for that.
I heard there is going to be a very big announcement today. Do you have any idea what it is about?

It is already posted to their Twitter. I've been following them for a month now and waiting for an official announcement about the launch.
LinStar2

View Profile
April 20, 2023, 10:41:53 AM

What are the differences of TENET AI web3 wallet compared to other crypto wallet? despite being an AI voice, what are the advantages of TENET as a crypto wallet? 
Using the TENET AI web3 wallet is facilitated with the help of EVA. More privacy. We can still use other wallets but try this first AI web3 wallet.
I see, meaning that EVA is the foundation of TENET? and it will works as your personal AI assistant? isn't it?
ebiboy2

View Profile
April 20, 2023, 02:25:51 PM

What are the differences of TENET AI web3 wallet compared to other crypto wallet? despite being an AI voice, what are the advantages of TENET as a crypto wallet? 
Using the TENET AI web3 wallet is facilitated with the help of EVA. More privacy. We can still use other wallets but try this first AI web3 wallet.
I see, meaning that EVA is the foundation of TENET? and it will works as your personal AI assistant? isn't it?
Yes that's right 👍.
What do you think will be the price of TENET token when it eventually launches?
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2023, 08:38:15 PM

TENET is more than just a token and I am happy with all it's features.
I want to believe the project will launch soon...

Tenet team is led by Greg Gopman, blockchain veteran with deep knowledge of DeFi, Infrastructure, and scaling projects to 10-figure market-caps.

Gopman has helped grow 2 Web3 unicorns (Ankr Network + Kadena Protocol) and co-founded Akash Network in 2017.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: