Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Klooch.com Buy BTC with credit card  (Read 2737 times)
klooch (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 10:23:15 AM

Hello all

happy to announce that we are now online with www.klooch.com where you can buy BTC by credit card, in EUR and USD . This is not Google Checkout or Paypal this is a full credit card processing with our own merchant account.

We also accept USD and EUR wires and Liberty Reserve for BTC. BTC to wires and Liberty Reserve should be ready anytime. And BTC to debit card is also on its way!

Kloocho
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2011, 04:15:31 AM

I am customer #28!

You are asking for a lot here:

Scan of National ID document:    
Proof of address (recent utility bill):    
Scan of credit card (front and back):    
Signed authorization form:

I will think about it once I have researched you a bit.  You do have a very small post count.

Maybe I will ask super detective Phinnaeus Gage to check you out first!

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2011, 05:11:59 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2011, 06:01:41 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

I am customer #28!

You are asking for a lot here:

Scan of National ID document:     
Proof of address (recent utility bill):     
Scan of credit card (front and back):     
Signed authorization form:

I will think about it once I have researched you a bit.  You do have a very small post count.

Maybe I will ask super detective Phinnaeus Gage to check you out first!

Google Alerts informed me that my services may be needed here.

First I look for red flags. I may have found one/two.

Bonuses and goodies are planned during the opening phase, so if you want to make sure you don't miss the grand opening, either send a blank email to klooch.com@gmail.com or bookmark www.klooch.com and keep visiting it often..

It would be pretty hard for me to conduct business, or supply my credit card information, with a business promoting "goodies" and using smileys. I would rather desire this type of business to be as professional as possible. Leave the gimmicks to the kids unless, that is,...

Then onto the website:

Klooch customer service operates Monday to Friday, from 8AM GMT to 11PM GMT.

These sure are weird hours when converted to my timezone. What timezone are you located in, Kloocho? Finland?

I haven't a clue as to why there's an image of a dog associated with this type of service you're offering. At least an alpaca may have excited me more.

I'm currently going through the standared checklist, making sure the flowchart doesn't lead to Ted Williams.

I'll report back with my findings.

Overall, a pretty well written site. Spelling and grammar are not that bad, with only minor errors, but this time I'll pass on pointing them out. This is important because the better educated the website comes across, the more comfortable I am with using their services.

Registrar: MONIKER ONLINE SERVICES, INC.
Whois Server: whois.moniker.com
Creation Date: 08-JUN-2011
Updated Date: 14-JUN-2011
Expiration Date: 08-JUN-2012

As you see, the domain is set to expire in about 6 months.

~Dick Gage~
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2011, 06:42:58 PM

I had a CC in hand ready to order but I was halted when I saw how many pieces of ID were required to place an order.  I suppose this is required in a risky biz like this, since almost no-one is willing to do it, you need to protect yourself. 

I think the klooch dog is the klooch pooch!

This having been said: follow my referral link!

http://klooch.com/index.htm?ref=29
bitcoinTrader

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 04:04:37 PM

Hello all

happy to announce that we are now online with www.klooch.com where you can buy BTC by credit card, in EUR and USD . This is not Google Checkout or Paypal this is a full credit card processing with our own merchant account.

We also accept USD and EUR wires and Liberty Reserve for BTC. BTC to wires and Liberty Reserve should be ready anytime. And BTC to debit card is also on its way!

Kloocho

Any updates on the above?
Hopefully, the docs required for this type of transaction would be less Smiley

mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2012, 06:05:23 PM

How's Klooch doing?  Business as usual?  Bump.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
January 20, 2012, 09:21:59 PM

Hello all

Kloocho

TOO much bureaucratic.
zer0

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 03:59:02 AM

Site is already dead. There's a Liberty Reserve exchanger in Canada that originally did something similar to this, then they learned carders can easily make up scans of any stolen cards front+back and so after being ripped of thousands of dollars changed it so now you have to print out a card authorization form and take it to your bank, have them sign it and fax from the bank. Then they phone the bank to confirm details, but most banks won't release info to them so 50/50 chance you can't use cards on the site.They also do voice authorization robocalls and you have to be listed in a phone book somewhere. They also charge 23%

No easy way to do credit cards. Unless you live in CIS and can use LiqPay to process transactions for you up to $100 max. Then guaranteed no chargebacks although LiqPay may kick you off for selling any kinds of digital currency since they signed agreements with WMZ and Ukash
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 04:11:04 AM

since they signed agreements with WMZ and Ukash
Then why not have WMZ -> BTC?
or at least WMZ -> LR -> BTC

mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2012, 10:29:15 PM

Klooch went the way of Ol' Yeller.
btcinstant

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 11:02:46 PM

Klooch went the way of Ol' Yeller.

lol'd @ picture above ^^  Smiley
zer0

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2012, 12:07:51 AM

Maybe they would go for it. Webmoney is notorious in not allowing their e-currency to be exchanged with any other e-currencies. At least not directly. They seized all exchanger accounts that used to autoexchange WMZ->LR and other digital goldz.

klooch (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 01:56:28 PM

Maybe they would go for it. Webmoney is notorious in not allowing their e-currency to be exchanged with any other e-currencies. At least not directly. They seized all exchanger accounts that used to autoexchange WMZ->LR and other digital goldz.

WebMoney does not have an issue with exchanging to other e-currencies, however they do have an issue with AUTO exchanges as those are a prime target to launder stolen funds, funds from hacked accounts and such!
marketersales

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 02:05:54 PM

This seems to be a scam.
klooch (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 02:11:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/3EL3y.png

Google Alerts informed me that my services may be needed here.

First I look for red flags. I may have found one/two.

Bonuses and goodies are planned during the opening phase, so if you want to make sure you don't miss the grand opening, either send a blank email to klooch.com@gmail.com or bookmark www.klooch.com and keep visiting it often..

It would be pretty hard for me to conduct business, or supply my credit card information, with a business promoting "goodies" and using smileys. I would rather desire this type of business to be as professional as possible. Leave the gimmicks to the kids unless, that is,...

No, we are not kids, however every business may have their 'style' both in communications and design etc
Then onto the website:

Klooch customer service operates Monday to Friday, from 8AM GMT to 11PM GMT.

These sure are weird hours when converted to my timezone. What timezone are you located in, Kloocho? Finland?

Well, they may sound like weird hours to you, they are (were) meant to cover as many possible (potential) users from as many countries as possible. How'd you guess Finland?

http://www.klooch.com/dog2.gif

I haven't a clue as to why there's an image of a dog associated with this type of service you're offering. At least an alpaca may have excited me more.

I'm currently going through the standared checklist, making sure the flowchart doesn't lead to Ted Williams.

I'll report back with my findings.

Overall, a pretty well written site. Spelling and grammar are not that bad, with only minor errors, but this time I'll pass on pointing them out. This is important because the better educated the website comes across, the more comfortable I am with using their services.

Registrar: MONIKER ONLINE SERVICES, INC.
Whois Server: whois.moniker.com
Creation Date: 08-JUN-2011
Updated Date: 14-JUN-2011
Expiration Date: 08-JUN-2012

As you see, the domain is set to expire in about 6 months.

~Dick Gage~

Thanks for the spell-checking! The domain was renewed and it is now (again) set to expire in about 6 months and it will be again renewed though!

Seriously though, we had to deal with a number of legal/regulatory issues hence the long silence, however we are now almost ready and will be announcing our (re)opening soon

Thsnks again for your comments and we hope to have you review our site again once we are live for good!
klooch (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 02:11:52 PM

This seems to be a scam.

Based on?
klooch (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 02:15:29 PM

Hello all

Kloocho

Any updates on the above?
Hopefully, the docs required for this type of transaction would be less Smiley

We are getting close and apologize for the LOOONG delay. As for the documents, we will still need to ask for proof of ID, address verification and signed authorization, however we will NOT be asking for scanned copies of credit cards.
It is an extremely risky biz, which we have already successfully run a few years ago, when we were operating one of the largest e-gold exchangers, and for sure the largest one processing credit cards egold /pecunix/ liberty reserve purchases

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: