Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 Rules for Writing a Good Post Title  (Read 500 times)
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 05:04:55 PM

Snip
It actually does, topic titles are as important as the body of the posts but many people take that for granted and that's why some posts don't get the attention they deserve.
It's not aguable sir, hence all you said are confirmed to be true. But in some cases when a newbies makes such topic it would result in low turned out just as you said of a contributor to the forum.
I myself have also found some post created by contributors which I noticed the body of the subject matter doesn't really convincing despite the topic attracted many users.
In such post you could only found out that there are many viewers or visitors but people doesn't comment since the body of the messages is not comprehendible.

I dont have any laid down rules for writing posts title as I do not consider it a big task. Infact I do not write my post title until I am able to finish the body of the post, then I can write the post title.  I write post title based on what the body of my post said and not based on what I preconceived in my memory. Sometimes you can have one particular unique topic in your head but during expression you can digress from your original intentions. It isn't that advisable to make hard rules for creating titles of a post.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 03:50:49 PM

If someone knows the content of the post then the title of the post will come to you. But before posting on any topic, you must know about it well and post it. And always make sure that the information you share in the post is truthful and informative. So that others can benefit from your post.

But one more thing is that posting should not be rushed. posting should take time. If you post on time, the content of the post will be well observed in front of you and the quality of the post will be good.
That doesn't always happen that the title of the post comes to them, because I've seen a lot of times where people have totally different content within the post while the title is referring to something totally different, and that becomes misleading. It is not always too easy to come up with a perfect title and some people lack these skills.

One needs to work on their writing and understanding abilities in order to come up with perfect titles for posts and threads so that their title can match the content of their post. It is not easy but it is something that one can learn over time.

Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2023, 07:06:50 PM

I basically don't have any specific rules that I follow when writing a post title and that is because I just flow with whatever comes at the moment and there are times that I actually battle with post topics and I want to also appreciate OP for this great article.
But on the other hand, the forum is one place that amazes me because things don't really go as expected and there are cases where one gets more attention and contributions and even bunch of merits from post  that technically doesn't seem worth it, meanwhile there are times where we take out time and put in more efforts to give the forum a nice content and end up not getting any attention, hence I just end up to tell people to just flow and contribute meaningfully to the forum by doing your best and leaving the rest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 11:54:59 PM

Post tittle has alot to do with the post. It's introduce the post to people. To me, post tittle should be formed in a way that will attract the attention of all it's readers.

JamesBorn

Activity: 84
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 06:22:32 AM

To me, this is a very important guides because most at times I feel bored posting when the last post do not attracts comments, contributions or aculeates to your post. Well, is good one but more of that, people wants to see exactly what is in your subject topic. Sometimes people end up writing different stuffs off the topic of discussion, that alone discourage comments. Am a victim of it on several post. Lol but am learning the way forward here. Thank you
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 714
Merit: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 09:01:02 AM

Thank you for sharing this I have not been aware of those useful topics but your comment made me to open them and indeed I have learned a lot that has opened my eye to some errors I have made in my writing style in the past.

But thank goodness it is not late to correct,  and I am sure I am not the only one who has learned one of two things from the posts you listed above.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x