Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unclaimed Terra Luna  (Read 182 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2023, 02:52:15 AM

I also got the token distribution for the 3rd or 4th time (not sure how many times though). Before the issues I had this token but was able to sell them months before it crashed, then I bought again when the prices hits almost at the bottom.
So, for someone who wasn't included in the distribution, it could only means 2 things:
1. Maybe it has something to do with the exchange being a CEX or DEX.
2. You bought after the team decided to do a distribution of tokens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 03:34:36 PM

Perhaps it's something I also considered for myself; however, my LUNC purchase took place very close to my acquaintance's, and that's why it frustrated me. I've also read that CEXs conducted the airdrop distribution without any issues. I know for a fact that Terra is a dead coin and it's pointless, but it'd be another coin to add to my collection, which possibly could be worth some money in an upcoming bull run, to put to good use in another coin such as BNB or BTC.
But to be honest. I think the problem comes from you holding TerraLuna on the Binance Smart chain (BEP20 token) which is not the real Terra Luna. Terra Luna has its own blockchain. It's like holding wBTC (which is an ERC20 token and not the real Bitcoin) and when a snapshot is taken on the Bitcoin Blockchain, they won't recognize the wBTC you are holding.

So the airdrop could have been for those only holding the real Terra luna
That's a good point. I actually tried to move my LUNC from Metamask/BNB Chain to Binance only to be presented with a different blockchain. Is there a way to move them from Binance's Smart Chain to Binance, the exchange itself? It might be more affordable to sell those on Pancakeswap and buy them back on Binance, or even to not bother ever again, it's not worth it.
As far as I know, the airdrop is still going on, and the last one will be released in June 2023, I got this information from Binance, and I think PancakeSwap has an announcement, but you missed it. You can wait until then or contact the PancakeSwap team directly for more details, I think you haven't completely lost it yet.
https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/binance-completes-second-round-of-terra-luna-airdrop-distribution-to-terra-classic-lunc-and-terraclassicusd-ustc-holders-6c9ca64a94064973a273328edc99019a

I'm not saying DEX is completely useless, but besides KYC, I haven't seen anything superior to CEX. Once invested in altcoins, in my opinion, use CEX for convenience, and OP's case is an example.
Thanks for the information, I'll see if I manage to move them or buy them on Binance again, otherwise I'll simply not bother. Apart from KYC, I also agree that there isn't any significant advantage over CEXs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 09:55:42 PM

-snip-
No, Binance only now supports the original chain of Luna Classic. I am not seeing any other options like BEP20. They say that attempts to send using any other network might lead to loss of coins forever.

Maybe you could try pancakeswap. Keep an eye on the contract address. If the value is so little, then I don't think it's worth it.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
FahriZah

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 07:00:49 AM

We Are Really Unhappy About Terra Luna Price Collapse Anyone Don,t Know Price Going Down And Everyone Thinking About Price So Now Price Going Down And Again Up And When Go Little Down Than Buying Again Little Amount LUNA And Waiting For Price Jumping And Hopefully Bigger Jump LUNA Price But When Buying Done Than Wait Little Bit And Going Again Dumping And Again Buy And Again Dumping Like This LUNA Doing A Very Bad Game With All Invertor & LUNA Holders LUNA Just Giving Water Of Eyes And Crying People’s.

Ketesnuko

Activity: 233
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 09:21:10 AM

This might sound a little stupid or off-topic after so  so many months, but this is actually a genuine question I have.

I had purchased some LUNC through PancakeSwap before the Terra airdrop took place, a couple of dollars' worth, nothing special. However, I never received anything when Terra was distributed to its users; an acquaintance of mine who had purchased a significantly smaller amount of LUNC through Binance received a small amount of Terra. It certainly won't be a large amount, but it'd be nice to claim them if possible, just for the sake of holding them. I was told that there's a chance that they could still be claimed.
I had three friends of mine who bought in on terra Luna when it dropped and everyone was mislead to think it’s the right time to invest. I also was very tempted to buy in on it looking at what terra Luna had already done.

Long story short terra Luna went into the deep blue sea and the team decided to revive it changing the coin in a way and airdropping it, all my friends got some but honestly what’s the point. I think you the first person to complain of not seeing theirs.
Let me guess, they get back the airdrops but the value doesn't ads up to their initial investment before Luna crashed, hehe, they should have walked away instead, someone also told me to buy at the time and some people do make profits jumping on the train and existing later, many who held are in bigger losses.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Kgdktac

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 12:45:16 PM

If you did not receive the airdrop, try contacting the PancakeSwap support team to see if they have any information about your airdrop eligibility or if they can assist you in claiming your Terra.

If all else fails, you can try reaching out to the Terra community or team directly to see if they can assist you in claiming your airdrop.

Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 01:37:43 PM

If you did not receive the airdrop, try contacting the PancakeSwap support team to see if they have any information about your airdrop eligibility or if they can assist you in claiming your Terra.

If all else fails, you can try reaching out to the Terra community or team directly to see if they can assist you in claiming your airdrop.
I would, but as JeromeTash already mentioned, the issue probably is that I'm holding LUNC on the Binance smart chain and not their original blockchain, hence why I didn't receive the airdrop. I was just curious as to why I didn't receive it, but it's starting to make sense now.
-snip-
No, Binance only now supports the original chain of Luna Classic. I am not seeing any other options like BEP20. They say that attempts to send using any other network might lead to loss of coins forever.

Maybe you could try pancakeswap. Keep an eye on the contract address. If the value is so little, then I don't think it's worth it.
Nope, the value is quite small, so it's not worth my time. It'd be easier and quicker to sell them for BNB on PancakeSwap and buy them again on Binance. Even attempting to move them to another network is not worth their value, if it's even possible, perhaps with a bridge, but I'd rather not bother.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1347

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 03:58:17 PM

I believe that the people who succeeded in putting their coins before the time of the Snapshot into the Binance or Terra Station wallet have already got their airdrop, as mentioned in the revival plan; for me, I got so far a very weak vesting of this airdrop on the Terra Station wallet about approximately 1.958511 From the Luna coin, I already got 25%, and I have 75% left until November 13, 2024, it's not worth it dude, we lost thousands of dollars in this scam coin, and even their compensation and revival plan failed and has no value, so I advise you to forget this airdrop, Luna or LUNC currency has no future after investors lost their confidence in them & the funds they lost is much more than this ridiculous airdrop vesting.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██