Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone here tried Gambling Arbitrage?  (Read 295 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 10:55:50 PM

As per my understanding, it is a strategy in which you can bet on all possible outcomes of an event and make your money no matter the outcome. I also understand that it requires careful research and analysis to identify suitable opportunities and place bets at the right time.

I have also read that it is a low-risk betting strategy because a gambler can place bets on all possible outcomes with a guarantee to win regardless of the outcome of the event. Whereas, the profit margins are usually small, and it does take a significant amount of time and effort to identify suitable opportunities.

My question to everyone here is how to increase the profit margin. Does the profitability depend on the betting events you chose for example if I chose sports then which sports should I bet on? I know from my previous topic On which Sports do you like to bet apart from the listed one here? that soccer is the most sort after sport or go for another game.  

Gambling Arbitrage is never that something new, its been done by some but bookies or platforms arent that dumb not to notice on what you are doing.This is why we do see locked up accounts and winnings or withdrawals been hold because of this very reason.This is why its not really something recommendable but for sure there are still gamblers who are doing this but not yet caught under the radar.
Its possible because checking out odds and trying out to analyze whether you would be profiting even if its just small or slim but still making some assurance.
These businesses wont really be looking it for it to be that appealing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: