Do you withdraw bitcoin this week?

<< < (2/23) > >>

Bushdark:
Quote from: Greggry on March 31, 2023, 03:12:40 PM

I'm sured people who invest on bitcoin early March will likely get increase as of last month the price was lower compared to ending. Early March it around $23,400 but today is up to $26,800. I know impatient investors will grab the hot cake and run out of the fry pan Lol. But still hoping to use the fry pan again. This little pump shows the possibility of huge pump coming. If you're holding hold tiet and if you don't have and if wish to buy is still good ideas. Also if you withdraw is your money enjoy.

Keep the record that it will pump no matter the delay.

I think the reason why we invest in the cryptocurrency market is not to take profits once the market takes a little upward movement. We don't need to rush and take our profits just like that. It is better we hold and keep holding so that we can earn big from the market not for us to take the little profits we have when know that the market is still going to go bullish in due time. The market is try to balance momentum for now for the big move coming our way. Let's keep be ready to hold now so that we can earn better profits from the market in due time.

bittraffic:

Nothing wrong with withdrawing cash.
While some may withdraw their fiat money to enjoy, some will withdraw thier BTC out of the exchange also to prepare for the coming bull run.

While it's still 2023 and there is still a year before the halving yet there is already a huge pump in BTC, what more could happen to BTC price after halving? I think $100K may happen this 2024. It's a very conservative prediction by now since there are already personalities claiming BTC to be $1M.

salad daging:
Please check price trackers such as Coinmarketcap or Coingecko to verify the price is now even in the last 24 hours its low of $27,600 means it is far from what you say it is.

Anyone can take short-term profits if they feel that this is their target because people are free to do what they want after seeing the benefits, but I think it's still small and I won't take profits until whenever except for waiting for ATH again while right now it's best to accumulate bitcoins it's still quite far from the real pump so i need to take advantage by buying more bitcoins.

coolcoinz:

I'm sured people who invest on bitcoin early March will likely get increase as of last month the price was lower compared to ending. Early March it around $23,400 but today is up to $26,800. I know impatient investors will grab the hot cake and run out of the fry pan Lol. But still hoping to use the fry pan again. This little pump shows the possibility of huge pump coming. If you're holding hold tiet and if you don't have and if wish to buy is still good ideas. Also if you withdraw is your money enjoy.

Where did you get the price of $26k? Maybe you're talking about Euro, because bitcoin is in fact at €26153.
I don't sell anything at these prices, although I have bought bitcoin sub 20k. I'm not here to scalp pennies, but to escape the manipulated fiat system and save up for times where bitcoin will be much more popular and much more valuable, which is inevitably going to happen with every coming halving.

Some of us here are in the space to get more bitcoin, but if you're here to have more fiat money, be my guest. We all have our own goals.

livingfree:

That's it.

No matter what happens, bitcoin will just simply pump and that's what's going to happen. We're getting near to the halving and effect of it is known to make demands higher and supply rewards to be lesser and cut in half.

You sell, you buy. It doesn't matter but make sure that you've got a stash that you're holding for long term and that's the firm portfolio that you're hodling before the great bull run arrives again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page