Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moonbeam - good investment?  (Read 78 times)
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 619
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 10:32:17 AM

Hi,

I have just come across Moonbeam and debating if I should add it to my portfolio and just wondering if many others are holding or even aware of this project?

It is currently trading at £0.18 with a £129m market cap so feel it has room to grow.

It dropped down to its all time low last month at £0.16 so feel it is great time to start buying if it has potential.

Worth buying?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2023, 12:49:21 PM

I don't like cross-chain integrations because it has recently proven that it is more vulnerable to negative changes in terms of having a lot of competitors or the possibility of hacking.
When we go to define Moonbeam, we will find that they define themselves as an Ethereum-compatible smart contract parachain on Polkadot.

Polkadot has become less attractive to developers than before, and therefore the development of its bridges will not attract more liquidity as it was in the past, and therefore do not expect to return to £0.18 soon.

Also, the current market condition is dormant, and therefore it is unlikely that there will be a breakthrough, so you buy near the top, which is often a failed investment.

https://moonbeam.network/

Worth buying?

If you are a strong believer in cross-chain integrations and Polkadot then wait for the price to drop to £0.09 to £0.13 and then it could be a good opportunity.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JunkieMiner

Activity: 412
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 07:26:11 PM

Many projects on the moonbeam chains are applying through the Galxe, and the fee in moonbeam token are paid there. And Secondly it didn't have some attraction to the people, because I had hear it a less as compared to other coins in which you can also invest for a better profit.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2023, 12:23:18 AM

Polkadot is dying, so for me, any projects under Polkadot will follow Polkadot, just like this Moonbeam.
As you can see, moonbeam is still negative -98% from its all-time high while other altcoins that almost the same launch as Moonbeam are already recovering.

I remember altcoins before 2017-2018, where most of altcoins became dead after few months and even we are already in bull market, nothing recovers.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 619
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 07:11:26 AM

Polkadot is dying, so for me, any projects under Polkadot will follow Polkadot, just like this Moonbeam.
As you can see, moonbeam is still negative -98% from its all-time high while other altcoins that almost the same launch as Moonbeam are already recovering.

I remember altcoins before 2017-2018, where most of altcoins became dead after few months and even we are already in bull market, nothing recovers.

I don’t hold Polkadot but it is top 20 crypto so how is it dying? Looking at the chart it looks like any other chart during a bear market and with the bull run only months away now should be getting back to all time high and beyond no problem?
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2023, 07:52:49 AM

There was harvest moon called event on moonbeam, it's only then that I tried this blockchain and experience was meh. I invest in projects which I like using and moonbeam is not one of them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2023, 09:25:19 AM

I don’t hold Polkadot but it is top 20 crypto so how is it dying? Looking at the chart it looks like any other chart during a bear market and with the bull run only months away now should be getting back to all time high and beyond no problem?
Its presence in the top 20 cryptocurrencies in terms of market capacity does not mean that it does not die, but rather in the speed of new projects moving to it. Most projects prefer the Ethereum and polygon network due to high efficiency and cheap costs. However, Polkadot did not develop to meet the needs of new projects, so it is described as a dead blockchain. We can describe tron as a dead blockchain because if we delete USDT, the liquidity will almost disappear from it. Transaction speed, fees are competitive advantages between these two blockchains.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 10:48:12 AM

Honestly Ive encounteres this before during the parachain event on kusama but I didnt invest. They say its good and has beginning yo attract traction and users. But who knows what could be their main platform specialty. Ive seen its more of a crosschain and probably another competitor with most rising platform now. But I think the newer the project the better since people will think this is an old project already. Majority of degen and risk taker loves new hype project but this one is a medium cap project that has worth a shot in my opinion.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4283

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2023, 12:58:55 PM

Hi,

I have just come across Moonbeam and debating if I should add it to my portfolio and just wondering if many others are holding or even aware of this project?

It is currently trading at £0.18 with a £129m market cap so feel it has room to grow.

It dropped down to its all time low last month at £0.16 so feel it is great time to start buying if it has potential.

Worth buying?
I would first study tokenomics and figure out how the distribution of the remaining 392,000,000 tokens will take place.
A safer investment would be in a polkadot coin, because all the coins are in circulation there and the whole ecosystem depends on this coin.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 01:27:28 PM

Hi,

Worth buying?
Not for me...I'd never invest in DOT and so no reason why I have to invest in projects that has a similar function.
If it dumps today, we can't expect it to recover back strongly in the future but likely it was a sign that it lost its opportunity to gather more investors and help that situation out. It was really hard for the projects to sustain when they don't have strong market support, unlike Bitcoin and ETH. Because even we can see it dumps countless time but when the bull season comes, it rises back high as well and make another record.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 03:44:23 PM

With most of the VC tokens released, I still feel there will be time for the Polkadot ecosystem to shine, but it is just a matter of when that time will come. Currently, there are no big projects building on the chain, if they can successfully attract developers then we should expect price to follow. L2 has taken over the narratives, but the good thing is that most of these projects now have fair valuations that I think is better than most of these L2 coming out with Billiona of dollars valuation.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████